It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What happened to the Youtube embed tags???

They are having a holiday with the envelope that stopped working.

Because that happens ... computer code just stops working sometimes.

There is also the happy 10 minutes break that the code gets every hour on the dot.

I could add some other stuff, but this is a conspiracy site so I had better not.

P

edit on 2/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT
You Tube tags are still here....just take out the spaces between the y and the v
[y vid] [/y vid]
edit on Wed Apr 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thought this was tweet was funny and sadly made sense.

Biden is done. not just the touchy feelies but the Ukraine involvement with his son make Trump look angelic

Here is the Dan Bongino show where he talks about it at the 4 min mark

I saw the Biden video speaking of this and it jolted me that he would admit this. This has come back to haunt him

Link to Biden comment starts about 51:30 mark

Link to Solomon article
edit on 2-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
nypost.com/2019/04/01/nxivm-member-admits-to-enslaving-woman-in-a-locked-room-for-2-years/

nypost.com...

A Nxivm cult member who secretly pleaded guilty last week to charges of racketeering conspiracy admitted to keeping her own personal slave locked in a room for two years, newly unsealed court documents reveal. “I knowingly and intentionally harbored Jane Doe 4, a woman whose identity is known to me, in a room in the home in the Northern District of New York,” said Lauren Salzman to Brooklyn federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis last week. Salzman told the judge she held the woman hostage between March 2010 and April 2012 “and threatened to deport Jane Doe 4 back to Mexico if she did not complete labor requested by myself and others,” court transcripts said. The 42-year-old defendant also admitted during the proceeding to being a member of Nxivm’s secret inner organization, DOS

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The point is you have NO IDEA who q is.

I just finished some serious research on this subject, and came up completely empty.

Fixed.

I'd luv to sit around the camp fire with him and a 5th of Crown Royal.

Good times!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - New Functionality MIRRORS

Q V15.44 20190402 to 3310 incl. DECODE tools

Up Is Down, Left is Right... See for yourself on the new "Mirror" tab. For an entered post number:

1. MIRROR REFLECTION option shows each line reversed next to original, showing you any chess piece shapes:

2. READ IN REVERSE = Bottom to Top option shows post as last to first line on left and first to last on right:

What I have discovered, using option 2, is that there is another layer of answers sometimes available by looking at Bottom to Top side-by-side with Top to Bottom. In example the picture above shows:

Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country. = Military Intelligence.

There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty. = No media.

Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture. = No leaks.

These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture. = Focus on Flynn.

Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion? = Background and potential role.

ETA - I also notice that option 2, visually, looks like seismometers or sine-waves etc. Could be coincidence, or...not.

edit on 3-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Definitely makes you wonder about how far up the ladder the trafficking goes, and coincidentally, why we're so against closing the border.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Republican Super PAC has a "Creepy Joe" TV Ad all ready to roll...

See it here: 21stcenturystate.com...
edit on 4/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can you imagine Obama, or Hillary holding back a report such as this, can you imagine all the patriots crying and whining about the communist "illegal" holding back reports...

Trump worship takes hypocrisy to a new level, add in the factor of "Q" worship, and the delusion is equal to that of the Resistance, in fact, "Q" and the #Resistance is exactly the same, and the people who worship them are exactly the same

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Oh noes....levity and fun not welcomed in this thread?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Just saying - I couldn't be bothered looking at those billions as to whether they have been allocated, spent etc. We wouldn't know what money went where.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Soooo, the name of the murder suspect for this...

Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead at 33 … And Some Say It’s a Conspiracy

... is Eric Holder.

Obviously not THE Eric Holder but it makes me wonder. Is somebody sending a message? Did something leak and this is a distraction to buy some time to scrub the Internet? Was something big about to drop and is now delayed until this [PlaceHOLDER] leaves the news cycle? Who would benefit from such a delay and how?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

none of the above

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Whoa.
Is he like functionally retarded?
HE HAS TOP SECRET Q CLEARANCE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Oh noes....levity and fun not welcomed in this thread?

Sure it is, and I believe I responded in kind.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Do you know anything at all about American politics besides the current events? We have been in this EXACT same position before with the Ken Starr report on Bill Clinton. Every Dem that was in the Gov back then was calling for the report to stay hidden. Those same people still in the public today are calling for the entire Mueller report to be released with no redactions.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

edit on 3/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Biden has never crossed me as highly intelligent- BUT- I just can’t see how anyone with a brain couldn’t have seen this coming.

He has also been the most hesitant of the bunch (can you call 215+ a “bunch”- more like a herd) to decide to officially run.... and as soon as it’s confirmed BAM- allegations hit the news hard. It’s almost like someone pushed him to run for this reason. It’s like it’s being controlled from behind the scenes.

I’m just thinking in terms of script writing and not logical decisions based in reality. None of these people seem to be thinking logically.

If I had made it through that much of my life unscathed in scandals of this magnitude, held the VP, and could just retire on out of the limelight and live in peace here forward- I think I would.

Wonder if he had a choice. 🍿🍺

a reply to: liveandlearn

edit on 3-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She had four cell phones presumably to be used with the Chinese Ten Cent application WeChat which only works on Smart Phones. In the US we use a Ten Cent product named QQ originally developed by the Israeli company Mirabilis.

Worth a read, my initial thoughts were that this was a rerun like Charlie Chan investigating the RSA security doors in the 1980's. I've seen bootable thumb drive applications that can bypass login security and network from supposedly secured computers. Handy if you want untraceable IP access but potentially malware in a secured area such as Mira Largo.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Worrying messaging to UK Labour Party leader, Jeremy Corbyn, in UK over latest Brexit moves:

For those not aware of the latest moves in the cabal trying to stitch up the UK in Brexit, here's my perspective, ending with this mornings news:

1) UK voted to leave EU, David Cameron then resigned to let in Theresa May as prime minister, (deep state move?),

2) EU said a Withdrawal agreement ("divorce settlement") needs to be agreed before they can agree a "future relationship deal",

3) May spent months telling parliament that the withdrawal agreement will not be binding until a "future relationship" is agreed to go with it, the two will be bundled, i.e. EU does not get £39 billion divorce payment until future relationship agreed,

4) As this zerohedge article shows, it appears Merkel wrote a withdrawal agreement and gave it to May to sell to the UK parliament as her own,

5) May continually sidelined multiple Brexit secretary of states and held tight control of "negotiating" and selling this agreement to the UK parliament,

6) An argument was set in stone that a border between Northern Ireland (part of UK) and Southern Ireland (EU) would break the Good Friday agreement and cause the break up of the UK. This is a mirror of part of the USA/Mexico border argument by Dems (People won't be able to get to work; their properties span across the border),

7) This argument was used to take "No Deal" option off the table as it would make border checks inevitable; splitting Ireland,

8) May's strategy has been to take all other options off the table by creating "red lines that can't be crossed" and to then keep telling UK parliament to vote on accepting Merkel's deal until they say yes,

9) Three times parliament has voted on it, three times they have rejected it - the first time was the biggest loss of a vote in parliament in its history, the latest gap is still 58 votes off passing,

10) In the last vote, May decoupled the withdrawal agreement from the future relationship "in order to get something passed before the deadline",

11) EU has told UK to come back with a firm plan of how they will now get the agreement passed or leave the EU with "No Deal" on April 12th. They have said they will not amend this withdrawal agreement,

12) Yesterday PM May held a 7 hour cabinet meeting to try to agree a way forward under cabinet collective responsibility. The answer she came out with was that she would negotiate a compromise with the Labour party leader that would mean both main parties would vote to pass the deal. Leaks from the cabinet meeting say that this option was voted down 14-10 but it's the one May is moving forward with,

13) May is meeting 14:30 today with Jeremy Corbyn to agree the "compromise" (in progress now). Hours before the meeting the BBC releases a video showing british soldiers in Afghanistan using a blown up picture of Jeremy Corbyn as Target Practice!!!

14) Jeremy Corbyn's wants are to keep the UK in a Custom's Union with the EU, which solves the irish border problem. However, it makes us a vassal state and unable to agree new trade deals with other countries - it would effectively mean new trade deals would be with the EU - not just the UK. It also means the UK would have customs tariffs applied by the EU without any voice in what they are.

Either the Jeremy Corbyn target practice video is a threat to him to agree something that suits NWO, or it is a deflector to hide the fact that Jeremy Corbyn's role, dictated by deep state, has been planned all along, in order to make the agreement even worse for the UK.

edit on 3-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmm more building walls stimuli for the collective conscious.... Who was it that said the greatest battle one can win is in their own head.

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join