It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

meadows

"They got caught."

That sentence sticks out. It feels the same to me as the Kasich "McCain was put to death" line.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Q#1010

VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Arranged For Chinese Vaccine Manufacturers...

Hillary Clinton, in 2014, played the NUMBER ONE role in allowing Chinese vaccine manufacturers to completely bypass US vaccine testing requirements, and thereby allowing direct from the factory to American children WITH NO QUALITY CONTROL in between.

Clinton Foundation “Pay-To-Play” network have arranged FAR MORE than a vaccine deal with China. China has a “Free-Ride” over ALL drugs manufactured for the US market. And they’ve had that “Free-Ride” for years.

China Bans All Types of Fentanyl, Carries Out Promise To Trump

ChiFi & HRC/CF.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Senate Republicans Trigger ‘Nuclear Option’ to Speed up Approval of Trump Nominees

Senate Republicans on Wednesday invoked the “nuclear option” to reduce the amount of time required to confirm President Donald Trump’s nominees.

Q2912 partial
"Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better."

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
House Democrats have officially requested 5 years of President Trump's PERSONAL and BUSINESS tax returns from the IRS.

ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully THIS will be the "red line" that causes our President to go on Offense and "Hit Them Like They've Never Been Hit Before", as President Trump promised in November 2018.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
House Democrats have officially requested 5 years of President Trump's PERSONAL and BUSINESS tax returns from the IRS.

ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully THIS will be the "red line" that causes our President to go on Offense and "Hit Them Like They've Never Been Hit Before", as President Trump promised in November 2018.

THIS again! Round and Round. So what? He pays taxes. So what? Didn't RACHEL Maddow do a segment on a tax form that showed he paid a ton. Which is odd, given his skill and status the fact that he had a "personal" income at all is funny to me. Then again it was just for this is my guess.

The IRS are the tax folks, are these idiots assuming they suck at their job??? They don't, they did a fine job targeting people for Obama.
That means they targeted him too - no stone unturned...

Game over folks, this is it, we're back to seeing of he cheated on his taxes (there is no cheating just following the rules or not) and cheating a golf, cheating on his wife. Cheating - he's a cheater. NK undone cause he be a cheat... Syria undone cause he be a cheat...

Biggest facepalm in the galaxy on this.

edit on Wed Apr 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hope this is only the start

Twitter Link
More Here

More on here

edit on 3-4-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

How is it legal to make someone's taxes public? Wouldn't he have to agree.

Saw something earlier when he was told about the request, he said "is that all".

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I was saving my best Creepy Joe material for incase he actually got nominated.

But wwhater....

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FlyingFox

Whoa.
Is he like functionally retarded?
HE HAS TOP SECRET Q CLEARANCE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

What we saw was just his cover persona....

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

They never thought she would lose and be put in this position. Out of moves and FISA bringing down the house is on the horizon. This Q silence is razor sharp when your in the hot seat awaiting the last move. Parade time line was changed... POTUS is planning o7/4/20 parade with Fireworks. Is it to be determined that is our enddate for JUSTICE?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is a post by the guy Maria was on the phone wit

So it looks like he rescued nissan and maybe shifted personal losses to nissan. But they arrest him before he can speak.

NYT

That legacy has been hit hard in recent months. Mr. Ghosn was arrested in November by the Japanese authorities on suspicion of financial wrongdoing in connection with his role at Nissan, and he spent more than three months in a Tokyo jail before his release on bail last month. He faces criminal charges, filed by prosecutors who allege he underreported his compensation and improperly shifted personal investment losses onto the company’s books.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The chairman of the committee requesting the returns said (to Wolf Blister) they're going to first look and see if Donald Trump used his position as President to enrich his businesses.

From there, they'll work backwards to 2013...comparing his returns to the bank-records that Maxine Water's finance committee has already received. Looking for asset valuation shenanigans that Michael Cohen directed them to investigate.

I certainly hope this meeting tonight (theconservativetreehouse.com...-162083) will bring about those military tribunals. Time for some offense, dammit!

edit on 4/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller's team is saying the Report is more damaging to Trump than AG Barr indicated in his 4 page report.

Watch...Trump will release the FISA DECLAS when the AG/Mueller report gets dropped to counter-attack whatever damaging stuff is in there.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Q#2681 Partial below...

9 Feb 2019 - 7:54:04 PM

[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]

-Blockade removal

-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of
Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report,
Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2,
and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC
plan/process > sanctions lift meets
subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country
spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2;
2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare
to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to Light.

Point one: "sanctions lift meets
subj A, B food for people (aid)"

Sanctions lifted per tweet 3-22 from Feb 9. 41 days later (-45). Check.

-House D's threaten subpoena of
Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report,
Huber, etc….

Nadler does so on April 3.

April 3 from Feb 9. 53 days later (check)

This timeline seems to be in order so far. Note the Dark to Light in this one. Q has tied all of these together , could Q be implying that those who are asleep will get the Dark To Light?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Mueller's team is saying the Report is more damaging to Trump than AG Barr indicated in his 4 page report.

Watch...Trump will release the FISA DECLAS when the AG/Mueller report gets dropped to counter-attack whatever damaging stuff is in there.

Careful.

Those reports are the "according to sources" type 😎

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
GPap's "Lordy I hope we see these tapes"

Comey Tweet

Putting Comey's Bad Scenery aside.

This tweet is still intriguing to me. He is in an isolation room, as in interrogation room. Water Bottle. Red Table cloth. Spot light, yet he is not doing a video book, and this light would be both uncomfortable and needless. Photo is through glass, who does this unless intentional.

"Recording new material for paperback and audiobook, out May 7. Lordy, there will be more tapes."

Tapes? As in clandestine wire taps? Personal???

May 7? A month away and a quick goog search for Comey Book Release date on May 7 turns up nothing and if he was selling a book it'd be promoted. His previous book came out 4-17-18... 17.

Intriguing given his "May 7" date fits in with my above post on Q2681 timeline (-90)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Our sources (Q etc) have gone dark once again. The difference now is there is no longer the sword of demaclese (Mueller report) hanging over the POTUS head. Try as they might now, the team is on the offense. Evidence the quick presser today when POTUS was asked about the demand for 10 years of tax returns. The answer was classic, "That's it"?. I'm feeling this is very close to winding down.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think the big question is ... who's room is it.

It looks to be a private dwelling as opposed to a recording studio.

Who would build such a room and why.

I am wondering who he is laughing at.

Is it at all possible that Comey is a double agent?

Or did he get such a deal that he is laughing at all those about to go to a cell.

This is clearly a message ... to whom though?

His previous pics could be taken to mean that he has been abandoned by his handlers.

Is this payback?

P

edit on 3/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That ass hat just needs to be throat punched and be done with him. He's useful idiot noise that keeps the narrative going.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Careful.
Those reports are the "according to sources" type 😎

That' was my first thought when first seeing the "Mueller's team says Trump is implicated deeper than Barr stated" blurb on some website earlier today.

If someone on Mueller's team (when he had a team) wanted to leak, I'm sure the NYT or WashPost would pay him/her over $100,000 for the exclusive.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join