It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Awake to what? Trump? Maga? Q? You think that is the catalyst? You set the bar too low.

Mayan calendar, 2012, new age movement, nibiru......and on and on.

Have you been around ats long enough to remember when the big awakening was going to happen because the government was going to fake aliens and put weapons in space?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You said another magic word "they".

Who are they? The inter-dimensional beings?

They don't have to work so hard to keep us divided. We do that ourselves.

If the majority of people on this planet were awake right now

Awake to what? Trump? Maga? Q? You think that is the catalyst? You set the bar too low.

Awake to our true origins, who we really are and what we have the power to do. When I say they, I'm talking about the force that's trying to keep us captive to this 3rd density realm

Believing these things keeps people stuck , taking no action , waiting for someone else to save them.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To add on to what I posted late last night re: Felix Sater, I wanted to provide this quote from this article: (I know nothing about Talking Points Meno but don’t see anything outright not factual here) Link

We don’t just know this information about Sater. Just as importantly we know that the FBI, attorneys in the Eastern District of New York and almost certainly the CIA also knew about Sater’s connections with these worlds since they were enlisting his apparently extremely valuable cooperation to help conduct investigations and national security operations in those realms.

Here’s where I think this becomes significant to the present moment. If you line up Sater’s story and his time as a cooperating witness with his time as a top business associate and finally employee of Donald Trump, they overlap almost exactly.

Trump first met Sater and got into business with Bayrock Capital, where Sater was a cofounder, in 2003. In Bayrock, Sater partnered with Tevfik Arif, a former Soviet trade and commerce official from Kazakstan. Trump and Bayrock partnered together on numerous building projects and Sater was the point man on most of them. The most notable is Trump Soho, which was financed with money from Russia and Kazakstan.

Directly on Felix Sater’s Wikipedia page, we have this information:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Financial Times, citing five sources with knowledge of the matter, reported that Sater had agreed to cooperate with investigators looking into an international money laundering scheme involving Viktor Khrapunov, a former government minister in Kazakhstan. Khrapunov, who now lives in Switzerland, has been accused by the Kazakhstani government of embezzling millions of dollars and is wanted by Interpol.[11] Sater received multiple subpoenas to produce documents and be deposed in the case against Mukhtar Ablyazov who is alleged to have defrauded BTA Bank of up to $5 billion as chairman.[40] Ablyazov's alleged fraud is one of the biggest cases of financial fraud in history.[41]

It’s interesting to me this tie to Russia and Kazakhstan because what does that make us think of? UraniumOne

We know UrAsia with Frank Guistra was sold off to U1, Guistra being a big Clinton donater and traveling with Clinton to Kazakhstan back in 2004 or 2005, I believe. Then Obama gets elected, the U1 deal takes place, and things about it are murky in so many ways.

One of them being no one had any idea who owned the mining rights for
Mining Reporter’s article

I recommend reading the article in full but here’s a couple key excerpts:

Uranium One Inc. UUU-T says it doesn't know who previously owned the company's stake in a uranium deposit that is now at the centre of a national scandal in Kazakhstan

Uranium One owns a 30-per-cent stake in the Kyzylkum joint venture, which was purchased for $75-million (U.S.) in 2005 from a privately held company, Jeffcott Group Ltd. But the Vancouver firm says the shareholders behind Jeffcott were never specifically identified, nor does it know how Jeffcott initially obtained rights to the project.

Uranium One's shares plummeted nearly 40 per cent Wednesday after its stake in Kyzylkum was linked to a widening scandal involving the long-time head of the state-run nuclear energy company, Kazatomprom. Mukhtar Dzhakishev was arrested this week and accused of embezzling stakes in major uranium fields and "handing them" to offshore companies. Authorities singled out the sale of a 30-per-cent stake in Kyzylkum that was allegedly sold for little more than $100,000 in 2005. Uranium One inherited its 30-per-cent share in Kyzylkum in 2007 when it took over UrAsia Energy Ltd. in a deal originally valued at $3.1-billion. UrAsia was founded by Vancouver mining financier and philanthropist Frank Giustra. In 2005, Mr. Giustra and UrAsia officials acquired interests in three Kazakh uranium properties, including the stake in Kyzylkum.

Was Sater (who now seems to be “cooperating” regarding an international illegal money laundering scheme tied to Russia and Kazakhstan) part of any of this?

Maybe someone can help me dig but it feels connected. Anyone else think maybe, or just coincidence?

edit on Sat Mar 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: WIKI link added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat Mar 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Good Morning All

So it looks like March 30th is " Land Day " for Palestinians, I never heard of it, but seems to be a part of what's happening in Gaza.

Scholarship on the Israeli–Palestinian conflict recognizes Land Day as a pivotal event in the struggle over land and in the relationship of Arab citizens to the Israeli state and body politic. It is significant in that it was the first time since 1948 that Arabs in Israel organized a response to Israeli policies as a Palestinian national collective.[1] An important annual day of commemoration in the Palestinian national political calendar ever since, it is marked not only by Arab citizens of Israel, but also by Palestinians all over the world.[

en.wikipedia.org...

I've never quite understood the whole mess, but it sucks.

Wow, some pretty intense info from Warrior last night, stay safe Patriot, very happy to hear you're all praying to not kill anyone out of vengeance, it must be very hard to face down such evil people and not yourself become evil. Sending positive energy to you and all the Brave Souls on the front lines. Thank-You !

Have a great Day everyone, gonna garden today.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
While we continue to see these articles of Sater laundering money and BTA bank, these articles aren’t very forthcoming about the fact Sater has and continues to cooperate and assist the government.

With this view, let’s look at the complaint lawsuit in the news:
PDF Link

ln a nutshell, the money laundering network started in Kazakhstan, where a figure of up to USD 10 billion was purportedly embezzled. This money was subsequently circulated by two Kazakh oligarch families via a worldwide network of shell companies. A number of these companies were established in the Netherlands. The money was subsequently invested in real estate projects in the United States and Europe, after which it was paid out as 'profits' via - once again - a network of shell companies.a Once again, Dutch companies were used here. As will be explained in more detail below, at least two Dutch companies - KazBay B.V. and Bayrock B.V. - played a key role here.

2009, accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers discovered a gap of approximately USD 10 billion during an audit of BTA Bank (the largest bank in Kazakhstan). This makes it the largest fraud case in the history of the country. Around about the same time, another fraud case came to light in Almaty, the largest town of Kazakhstan, where approximately USD 300 million purportedly disappeared. Suspicions in respect of these fraud cases soon pointed in the direction of two prominent residents of Kazakhstan: Viktor Khrapunov and Mukhtar Ablyazov. Both fraud cases may have come about independently from each other. However, there are strong indications that the revenues of these crimes were probably mixed via a complex money laundering network, and there was a great deal of mutual overlap in terms of the companies and natural entities involved. Khrapunov and Albyazov appear to have engaged in an intensive collaboration in the laundering of their criminal assets.

It’s annoying to me the news keeps indicating Felix is a criminal, when it seems obvious even back in the late 2000s and into the U1 deal and scandal, Sater or Sater/Trump were cozying up to these people stealing billions to launder their money, and my guess, gather data on them for conviction.

Thoughts?

edit on Sat Mar 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added PDF to the link title.....

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Funny how this always seems to happen..

Years of Mark Zuckerberg's old Facebook posts have vanished. The company says it 'mistakenly deleted' them.

:::gasp:::

The disappearances include posts about key moments in the company'shistory, like the acquisition of Instagram in 2012.

Right

That includes all of the posts he made during 2007 and 2008.

Sure sounds legit, tell me more.

Facebook won't restore the posts, saying the work to do so would be "extensive" and not guaranteed to work.

👌

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

How do you know q isn't here to put you further to sleep?

Think about what is it that you personally have been doing.
Sitting on your butt in front of a screen believing that your keyboard has the power to change the world.

I can't thank of a better way to keep people from leaving their house and truly being active in politics.
And you can't make any changes unless you get out and physically get involved.

So keeping all you armchair "fighters" sitting at home is a great way to make sure that you never put your talents to real use.
Keep you chasing shadows and drops and comms and decodes all day instead of volunteering for your cause.

I'm the one really trying to open your eyes. I believe if all the q followers turn away from this and got off their butt then and only then would real change happen.

Following q makes you just as much a sheep as those that follow the media narratives.

You're wrong about so many things but I will address only one point you made, here. That going out and getting physically involved is the only way to effect change. That is the lie that we've all been told and made to believe. Physical action is not the most effective or powerful way to make things happen. We manifest through our minds, our, thoughts our beliefs and our focused intention.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You're attempts are just to desperate and kinda pathetic . All of the members on here have had reservations about Q..

I almost gave up á few time but the info speaks for itself and when attempts like yours are made. It just reinforces my believe in the subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I wonder how many posts were about ramen or golden fleece like his buddy @Jack?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: daskakik

You said the magic word, "if".

What "if" it doesn't bring down the cabal and we are stuck with their debt slavery/Babylonian magic money system?

Are you even here, to be better off "if" one "if" happens or not?

If Q & Trump's Plan doesn't bring them down then we move to Plan B --- WE bring them down

Why not go ahead and do that if you think you can?
Why (like a sheep) are you waiting for some person or persons you never met to do things for you?
Why wait for q to tell you what to look at in the first place?

Sure, we can go start a civil war while most of the population still believes the lies of the democrats. We can strong arm our way to power and take out the cabal by brute force but how long will we need to keep soldiers in the streets to maintain "peace" ? How many wars have we fought on this planet that were supposed to end all wars? Fighting does not lead to peace.

This is a war for our minds. When Q says that, he means it in a very literal sense. Looking back through history, how much real change has been effected through physically overtaking opposing groups or countries? Why does it seem that going that route only leads to more wars, more fighting? Because ideas are the most effective tool/weapon we have. You can bomb a country to oblivion but you can't physically kill an idea. As long as an idea exists in someone's mind, it can be shared and can grow into a movement which can create an entire belief system which will effect long-lasting change in our physical reality. Democracy started out as nothing more than an idea which grew into a powerful structure of government. *That* is how we effect true change, here. Through our minds.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Has anyone determined who these are?

"Wa - flipped
Fd - flipped
So - flipped
Mr - flipped
Se - flipped
We - flipped

Connor "

I also note that several of warriors posts have been removed for thread drift. Since this is likely the best direct information we are getting on this , would the mods restore those posts so we can study them further?
edit on Sat Mar 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags....link is missing Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If "Q" and Trump allegedly "Have it all" why do they need people to flip, they should have more than enough evidence (according to them)

just sitting on it while people continue to be abused... how is that not being complicit and part of a cover-up

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Funny you mention the Mayans and their calendar.

Look closely at that calendar. The central figure is sticking his tongue out. Why?

He is making the sign of "Q".

Everything is right in front of us. We have to approach from all angles/dimensions, not just head-on.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If "Q" and Trump allegedly "Have it all" why do they need people to flip, they should have more than enough evidence (according to them)

Did you not see what happened after Mueller finished up? Nothing on Trump. MSM and the brainwashed still didn't believe it. THE most extensive and thorough investigation possible. Aaaaand still they should not believe it.

I know you believe there is a certain amount of people that can become dangerous, if even to themselves if their "reality" ceased to exist....
I know you are smarter than that.

A benevolent force would want to allow as many people the chance to come to their senses naturally, on their own, before the last resort. Q even if self stated is that benevolent force, fighting evil.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think it's time for a mass extinction event. My level of incredulity about what happens is, literally, leaving me speechless when I discuss stuff like this with other people.

People like ***kerberg think, mistakenly, that an apology will do.

In reality, that AIN'T gonna cut it anymore.

We. Are. Awake.

And, I say mass extinction is necessary because the entire body of Homo sapiens is deeply corrupted.

Time for tabula rasa.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: IAMTAT

just sitting on it while people continue to be abused... how is that not being complicit and part of a cover-up

Because they used "Less than legal means" to obtain that evidence, so that evidence cannot be legally used in a court of law to convict. Which is why this movement is here. We, the people, make the connections, report our findings (public source), and then the evidence can be legally allowed in a court of law. The intelligence can't just go to a court and say, "We have all of this evidence, logs, meta-data, stored in our super-secret classified location, abusing constitutional rights, and would like for you to prosecute these people based on the illegal means we obtained this data." The evidence would be immediately thrown out, and then they would get away.

The cryptic posts, are to get us to see the connections they already have. Then when we are our "ah-ha" moments, we can present our findings, and then they can go and say, "this was open source, in the public eye, prosecute them".

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

How do you know I haven't been researching these things longer than you have?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

We manifest through our minds

Well you can keep sitting on your butt playing in your imagination.

I'm sure it's what "they" want you to do. Makes it a lot easier for those out making change to get things done.

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join