It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Oops, I relied on the Wiki page that the classification of "Incumbent" was correct - in this case it wasn't.

Whilst some of the others have "Senior Judge" status that allows them to have reduced workloads, they are still incumbents.

I've done a sample spot check on the others and they all look validly still incumbent.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Q is posting quickly... we will soon be at #3225... 322=Skull&Bones and 25=5by5 contents perhaps?
edit on 26-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I feel like if q had that kind of tech he would have told us the day and time the muller report was going to come out.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3204

My take from this drop: FISA: Harris+Smullet+Obam+Jarret > FOX. Fox texts "smullet" and FISA kicks in. Phone conversation recorded. Pain coming...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nothing. To. See. Here.

source

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yup. Just dumb luck on my part, the first three I looked at were retired, lol. All the rest are active. See below:

Donald West VanArtsdalen, US District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 99 (Active)
John Paul Stevens, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, 98 (Ret)
John William Ditter Jr., US District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 97 (Acive)
Walter Thomas McGovern, US District Court for Western District of Washington, 96 (Active)
Russell James Harvey, US District Court for Eastern District of Michigan, 96 (Active)
Carl Olaf Bue Jr., US District Court, Southern District of Texas, 96 (Active)
Damon Jerome Keith, US Court of Appeals 6th circuit, 96 (Active)
Ellen Bree Burns, US District Court for District of Connecticut, 95 (Active)
Alfred Theodore Goodwin, US Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 95 (Active)
James Paul Churchill, US District Court for Eastern District of Michigan, 94 (Active)
Harry Walker Wellford, US Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, 94 (Active)
John Thomas Copenhaver Jr., US District Court for Southern District of West Virginia, 93 (Active)
William Benner Enright, US District Court for Southern District of California, 93 (Active)
Albert Vickers Bryan Jr., US District Court for Eastern District of Virginia, 92 (Active)
William Joseph Bauer, US Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit, 92 (Active)
Levin Hicks Campbell, US Court of Appeals for 1st Circuit, 92 (Active)
Bruce Sterling Jenkins, US District Court for District of Utah, 91 (Active)
Gustave Diamond, US District Court for Western District of Pennsylvania, 91 (Active)
Harold Lloyd Murphy, US District Court for Northern District of Georgia, 91 (Active)
James Lawrence King, US District Court for Southern District of Florida, 91 (Active)
Donald D. Alsop, US District Court for the District of Minnesota, 91 (Active)
Ralph B. Guy Jr., US Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 90 (Ret)
Harold Albert Baker, US Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, 90 (Ret)
John Clifford Wallace, US Court of Appeals for 9th Circuit, 90 (Active)
Peter Thorpe Fay, US Court of Appeals for 11th Circuit, 90 (Active)
Monroe G. McKay, US Court of Appeals for 10th Circuit, 90 (Active)

edit on 26-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Mar 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I appreciate that analysis. Extremely logical. Thank-you!

They seem to think that Washington is still being run the old-fashioned way, and will look the other way. Wrong!
edit on 3/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Possibly, and it is a gov't site.

Didn't realize that many active judges over 90. WoW! My dad is way up there in age and still works, though for himself since he turned 38. Afraid if he quits; what to do and would be dead within a year or two of boredom, hates golf or any retirement home no matter how plush, so keep the mind active, get to keep living or so his motto goes.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Probably a bit of both and then some.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It would be interesting to compare age statistics between Judges and:

Other safe jobs.

Just throwing ideas out there.
Your the one interested in the ages of judges and why they live so long.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I dont get this one. Jussies phone records did not leak. A couple texts and emails from Kim Foxx were released, and not today, I remember seeing that weeks ago. Pretty sure the redacted name is Jussies sister.
edit on 26-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Notice that is one time he didn't even try and "predict" when it would come out

all this technology and worldwide top security access, and "Q"'s" record remains vague and failed predictions and fake/edited images

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I feel like if q had that kind of tech he would have told us the day and time the muller report was going to come out.

It's possible that Q has to follow certain universal laws regarding non -interference with our free will which limits what and how much he can share. Not only that, our future timelines are in constant flux-- we build them and add to them and jump between them in every *now* moment. Too much tampering changes the probable collective trajectory
edit on 26-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

we create multiple, potential timelines/outcomes. Our current collective, vibratory rate determines future trajectory. Q can predict future, probable outcomes but timelines are fluid. We are constantly collapsing/jumping. so nothing is set in stone
edit on 26-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

One of 10 intruders who entered North Korea’s embassy in Madrid by force on 22 February contacted the FBI days afterwards to offer the agency stolen data, Spain’s high court has said.

In an official document based on the investigation, the high court said on Tuesday that one member of the group, a Mexican citizen resident in the US, had contacted the FBI on 27 February in order to pass on information regarding the incident at the embassy, including audiovisual recordings.
Spanish court: FBI was offered stolen data by North Korean embassy intruder

CurIouser And curiouser!

Feb 22 - NK embassy in Madrid (data/document theft)
Feb 23 - Kim boards train to Vietnam
Feb 27 - FBI is offered stolen data from NK embassy in Madrid
Feb 27 - Kim/Trump summit in Hanoi
Feb 28 - Summit ends early "without agreement"
Mar 02 - US and South Korea scrap big military exercises
Mar 13 - Spain: C_A involvement in Feb 22 NK Madrid embassy break-in.
Mar 15 - Christchurch shooter visited NK
Mar 20 - Top C_A official on Korea leaves for Google
Mar 26 - Spanish court: FBI was offered stolen data by NK embassy intruder

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Coram, so I found 26, you found 3 are retired, which means there are 23 (=pain) active nonagenarian judges!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Does it say if the FBI ACCEPTED said stolen data? Would we ever learn the truth even if they did?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I appreciate that analysis. Extremely logical. Thank-you!

They seem to think that Washington is still being run the old-fashioned way, and will look the other way. Wrong!

The biggest change is our friends at the NSA are all white hats AND are allowed to divulge the information they have collected to the appropriate divisions (as well as the new undisclosed MI apparatus). I believe part of this is the "act of war" posture created by the attempts on DJT and or family members. And part has been created by other forces of change on the planet.

Correct, things are not as they have been not will they ever return.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join