It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow,is this site for real? Even has the Roth's twit comments on it about q causing the chch shooting?
www.dailydot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just in case this hasn't been posted yet... a fiery exchange between John Brennan and George Papadopoulos last week.

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I think Mike Rothschild follows Q out of fear. But every day for the past year, the DailyDot.com had Bob Mueller preparing to recommend President Trump's impeachment. We know how that turned out.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I followed Rogoway from the start of foxtrotalpha.com. He was fantastic and his mission statement was exactly what facts-based minds wanted to hear. Then he injected overt political bias into nearly every post. Read his posts. I have. He bailed Gawker Media for /thedrive. I didn’t realize, at the time, that foxtrot was a sublog of Gawker. He started strong and abused his own introductory mission statement which, in hindsight, shouldn’t be a surprise to me considering the company he kept.

Edit to add: Oh people. Ohhh you sweet, sweet people. That’s not a helo.
edit on 26-3-2019 by YouMightFindYourself because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
In Q Message #3195 @ qmap.pub... , there's confirmation that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still alive, but when you listen to the audio, she does indeed sound weak and confused...which is what I think Q is stressing.

In fact she says something so strange near the end of the audio, the presenting attorney sounded frustrated trying to answer Ginsburg's question. I couldn't make it out myself...even with the headset volume turned up to maximum.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, catching up so apologies if mentioned... re Q post #3192:

Notice the way the stars are laid out on the flag... 6 rows of 8 = 48... but 2 are hidden behind POTUS head, so 46.

Notice that the tip of the weed spraying nozzle is on one of the small white flowers - these flowers are 6 pointed stars like an ISRAEL pointer.

What does it mean? Hussein was really working for Israel and POTUS is snuffing that out? Replacing Hussein's legacy will happen in the 46th presidency? I don't know.

ETA the IntraDelta for #3192 is 03:30 which is both a MIRROR and reflects the cabal.

edit on 26-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re Q#3193:

Flags out?
Have a Great Night!
Q

That's unusual and deliberate capitalisation, giving a CAPS decode of FHGN.

I've had a look on Acronymfinder.com and can't find anything relevant except a couple of gamer clan names.

Also the Date/Timestamp of Mar 25 2019 21:23:57 adds to 42 = Bill Clinton (or possibly Debbie Wasserman Schulz who is #42 on the Players list).

Note that 23=PAIN is also in both the timestamp and the IntraDelta (02:34).

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sostratus

Re Q post #3185 - this is a 1 min MARKER meaning IMMINENT ACTION!

The guy concerned is Eric Eoin Marques who had a company called Host Ultra Limited registered at an apartment at 33 Mountjoy Square, Dublin 1, Dublin.

We investigated some other businesses at a Business Park in Dublin some months ago on this thread - I wonder if there is a connection?

Interesting that the company name includes Ultra and the address is 33 Mountjoy Square.

Rel, the Q drop we looked at for Dublin was to do with direct Fiber connection to US and is their property. Could this have been used by the filthy perv who is now to be extradited and hopefully gets death penalty scumbag. It was something to do with secret listening stations from memory?

Just spitballing, cheers the Taff

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Cheers for the reminder Taff.

It's certainly possible (probable?) that the guy hosted secret comms back channels on his TOR network using the direct fiber connection.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Wow, Brennan certainly knows how to hang himself out to dry.

Surely the one pre-requisite you would need to be a competent CIA director is the ability to question sources and identify the truth?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
dup

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

File name of pic: HPA382.jpg

The hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis or HTPA axis) is a complex set of direct influences and feedback interactions among three components: the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland (a pea-shaped structure located below the thalamus), and the adrenal (also called "suprarenal") glands (small, conical organs on top of the kidneys).

These organs and their interactions constitute the HPA axis, a major neuroendocrine system[1] that controls reactions to stress and regulates many body processes, including digestion, the immune system, mood and emotions, sexuality, and energy storage and expenditure.
link

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

does "Q" do anything anymore? or just link to biased websites and tells you to watch biased media with a "coincidence" caption

also amusing how "Q" always links to twitter now... which I thought was an "enemy of the people" and compromised...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I have some DECODES that help interpreting #3195:

a) Datestamp = Mar 26 2019, adds to 23 = PAIN, Timestamp 00:22:25 adds to 11,

b) IntraDelta of 22:03 adds to 25 = 5by5=Eyes On,

c) CAPS decode gives WRBGAP = Will be Right Back, GAP?

d) This is the key one!!!
i) The Post Delta between #3195 and 3194 is 02:53:35 - This is a MIRROR
ii) The date of the post puts it at the 53rd minute on the Qclock and reflects the mirror above!
iii) A search on the Qclock at 53rd minute gives us #2504:

A picture is worth many sentences.
Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?
Think timing.
Think Senate lock.
Think SC lock.
Locked & (who is) Loaded.
Q

Compare side-by-side with #3195:

www.c-span.org.../flowers-v-mississippi-oral-argument
[19:56]
What is [RBG's] current state-of-health?
Are pictures being 'avoided' for a reason?
Pics in/out of home in/out of cars = easy
Q

This is telling us that RBG is loaded with drugs.

It tells us to investigate pictures of her because we will be able to show from her eyes that she's drugged up? Maybe even needle marks?
This is already known to POTUS through her security details (#2283 -below)!

iv) Also on the Qclock 53rd minute is #2283:

Supreme Court Justice(s) to receive FULL TIME security detail(s) - (pending).
Q

Your feedback was that she sounded weak and confused which adds further evidence but as #2504 says "A picture is worth many sentences".

Should a justice who is HIGH as a KITE be allowed to judge the most important cases in the USofA?

What's really getting to me is how the heck did Q know on November 29th that RBG would be drugged up in a recording of proceedings on March 26th???

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Pilatus PC-12

flag out

to register (a commercial vehicle) in a country other than the 
one in which it operates, usually in order to take advantage of 
favourable rates of taxation
link

W32/Kryptik.FHGN!tr is classified as a trojan.
link
edit on 26-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting find MBSC... any idea who it's registered to?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Current Status: De-registered

Owner: Eichsfeldair GmbH
link

Eichsfeldair is tiny (1 helicopter + the Pilatus PC-12). Founded in 2004 by Hans Georg Näder, owner of Otto Bock.The plane was built in 2005. Eichsfeldair mainly flies politicians, celebrities and business partners.

Hans Georg Naeder is currently #597 on the Forbes list of billionaires with a net worth of $3.6B. In 2013 he became the majority shareholder in Baltic Yachts
edit on 26-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I added some info to my earlier post but now I also found a C-FHGN. link This one is a light helicopter registered in Canada.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Adding to my earlier post re pic filename HPA382.jpg from #3191. Hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA) obviusly could be an adrenochrome reference. 382 could be a QMAP based players reference.

3 = Anthony Weiner
8 = Robert Mueller
2 = HRC

Or

38 = Peter Strzok
2 = HRC

Or

3 = Anthony Weiner
82 = Seth Rich

link

new topics

top topics