It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Warns Cops That MS-13 Gang Is Planning To Attack Them In Their Homes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
This is news why?

A US created gang, that was the direct result of bad US policy that is breaking the law wants to kill cops.

How again should this be news why? I mean after all if a criminal organization was well spread, and had the man power and patience to say pull this off, how big of news would this be?

In the past criminal organizations would target police, either through bribes or outright threats and violence. So this is not new.

The only real new thing here is that people tend to ignore or not want to recognize that MS13 is a gang that started in the US and is a result of bad foreign policy, that created the conditions for it to form and become the mess that is now seen today.

If this isn't news to you then stop paying attention to it.

Yeah, created in the US (L.A. nonetheless) by illegal aliens. Now they're international so being a US created gang is irrelevant.

I bet you'd be real upset if we were talking the Aryan Brotherhood getting ready to kill blacks. But since it's a Mexican gang targeting police, you couldn't care less. No bigotry there.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

People do believe it.

nypost.com...

Ms-13 is no joke.

www.justice.gov...

Liberals think they're a JV gang.

OK

Whats your point? I am not a librel and could care less what they think.

You wanna act as if we have not militarized our police to the point of being on par with most countries militarizes.

Do you want me to believe that these police who are constantly violating Americans civil liberties are not capable of kicking a few gang members doors in?

If i made any such threat i would find myself quickly under a boot and you would too.

My point is that liberals won't take any of this seriously because it's a gang of minorities targeting our police. I don't care of the cops are militarized or not, we're at a point in this country where they probably SHOULD be militarized. NYC protects illegals.

When have the police violated civil liberties? You break the law you face the consequences.

Of course I'd be under a boot if I threatened police. I'm not a minority. I'm a white male.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Leftists don't care.

they don't care about babies being born and then killed, they don't care if gangs rape people, they don't care if gangs kill people, they don't care about border security.

They just don't care.

Trying to impart rational debate with a leftist is like arguing with tiny pieces of poo the dog left in the yard.

They don't care.

They are agenda-driven and if people die, if economies are ruined, if lives are lost, then it's just collateral damage. Eggs broken to make their omelets.

They do not give a god damn about rule of law.

Really, this should be obvious by now.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good thing I'm not in charge of dealing with gang members, I wouldn't even waste time jailing them, just cure their problem with the magic pill.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I can get behind that. So are you saying that using the wall as a symbol is actually dangerous because there are many other things we could do to prevent illegal immigration that would be much more effective compared to a wall? Like severely busting the employers of illegals. Maybe even getting rid of H1B visa programs as well.

The politicians want us to focus on the wall because it won't really make much of a difference in the long run?

land mines it is then.

I wonder why so many americans are not swarming into mexico and such?

There is no incentive program. No hand outs.

I do not feel that employers are the problem. In the past people would come here and work then take their money and go live like a king but now days why would they leave when they can just stay collect unemployment get free health care for the family and free food stamps and even cash from the government.

The war on drugs cause people to bring drugs here and sell them cause Americans can not have access to legal drugs and extending welfare to immigrants tells them come on and suck on this big ole milky tit.

Land mines...no

obstacle coarse...ppv

I am liking your open mind

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOLERZ!

This is getting good.

Now we are supposed to believe there are ms-13 GANG members who are making threats against law enforcement and are under surveillance yet are just too slippery to be taken into custody for the threats even though it is illegal to be in a gang and could be arrested for that alone.

LOLERZ indeed! I mean, there is no such thing as gangs! Young kids who wear blue bananas are just hyping up the next fashion trend. Gangs are so 19th century! with all our technology we could just zap them with our space modulator if they even thought something mean.

You really have it all figured out. Oh, and Justice for Jussie!

Indeed justice for jussie!

Now lock your doors and hide the woman and children cause ms13 is coming for everyone.

FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THERE BROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

and they have BANDANNASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lock your doors, shut your gates. You know, keep the unwanted people out. Just like a wall.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I can get behind that. So are you saying that using the wall as a symbol is actually dangerous because there are many other things we could do to prevent illegal immigration that would be much more effective compared to a wall? Like severely busting the employers of illegals. Maybe even getting rid of H1B visa programs as well.

The politicians want us to focus on the wall because it won't really make much of a difference in the long run?

land mines it is then.

Like your idea, but I'd add snipers, keep the illegals jumping, never knowing where the next shot might come from.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What do the Dims and MS-13 gang bangers have in common? Neither want a wall or border security. Most Democrats, especially the "Progressives," want open borders and guess what?

You have a source for that information or just making it up?

It is funny how probably any OP that starts out by saying something like that would be asked for a source almost immediately... unless it is an anti-democrat thread. Then you all can make up anything you want and you all buy it hock line and sinker...

So.... you have a source that proves that Democrats do not want border security and most want open borders?

If not this thread should go into the hoax bin in my opinion

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

LOLERZ!

This is getting good.

Now we are supposed to believe there are ms-13 GANG members who are making threats against law enforcement and are under surveillance yet are just too slippery to be taken into custody for the threats even though it is illegal to be in a gang and could be arrested for that alone.

LOLERZ indeed! I mean, there is no such thing as gangs! Young kids who wear blue bananas are just hyping up the next fashion trend. Gangs are so 19th century! with all our technology we could just zap them with our space modulator if they even thought something mean.

Now lock your doors and hide the woman and children cause ms13 is coming for everyone.

Lock your doors, shut your gates. You know, keep the unwanted people out. Just like a wall.

Yea i would like to see the fence around a house work if you have a law that says if they can cross it and claim asylum then they can stay in the house.

That is the difference in walls inside the usa and walls on the border. If you climb someones wall to their home and claim asylum they can still shoot you are have you arrested but if you climb the wall at the border and claim asylum then they can give you a court hearing for your claim.

Glad i could help here..........

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
People on this very site openly claim the President is ‘racist’ because he called all MS13 members ‘animals’.

Go figure.

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump and don't agree with a lot of what he says....but there is probably no better way than to describe that gang than that. Trump nailed that one straight on the head.
edit on 28/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists don't care.

they don't care about babies being born and then killed, they don't care if gangs rape people, they don't care if gangs kill people, they don't care about border security.

They just don't care.

Trying to impart rational debate with a leftist is like arguing with tiny pieces of poo the dog left in the yard.

They don't care.

They are agenda-driven and if people die, if economies are ruined, if lives are lost, then it's just collateral damage. Eggs broken to make their omelets.

They do not give a god damn about rule of law.

Really, this should be obvious by now.

Oh they care. But only if it's something done to one of their voters during an election year. If it's done in an off year, they'll hold off talking about it until the next year.

The only good thing Dumb Bell Edwards has done for Louisiana is signing into law, that killing or targeting the police is now considered a hate crime.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I doubt the NYPD wants a war with MS 13 given that MS 13 would most likely win. We'll see if it gets forced by these attacks if they happen or it it is just propaganda from the news.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
To start, "most democrats, especially progresssives, want open borders" is patently false and just fear mongering. Show some data to back that up, or stop saying it. Sure, there are probably some fringe people who want completely open borders, but that is definitely not "most".

Second, there are a few posts in here that say that all MS-13 members are illegal aliens. Again, data to back that up would be great. I'm in no way saying that all of them are citizens, but to say that NONE of them are is disingenuous.

MS-13 are animals, to be sure. Most violent gang in America, by far.

However, I agree with sdcigarpig. Why is this news?

Gangs are violent, gangs want to kill cops. All the time. Bone Thugs & Harmony was singing about this decades ago. This is more of the same, nothing to see here.

The only thing "new" about it is that historically, MS-13 hasn't operated in NYC, but recently they've been making the move East, so now there's another gang in NYC that wants cops to die. Not saying they should be defended for that (they shouldn't), but there are dozens of other gangs out there doing the exact same things.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

LOLERZ!

This is getting good.

Yea i would like to see the fence around a house work if you have a law that says if they can cross it and claim asylum then they can stay in the house.

That is the difference in walls inside the usa and walls on the border. If you climb someones wall to their home and claim asylum they can still shoot you are have you arrested but if you climb the wall at the border and claim asylum then they can give you a court hearing for your claim.

There's not a single democrat in this country whose house I could break into and tell them I need asylum and be granted it. Even if I was running from MS-13 because they'd threatened to kill me.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Then you explain it. They don't want the wall to be built in the spots that need a wall. Why?

And don't tell me it's because the wall is a waste of money and useless. It's chump change compared to everything we have in our budget. And don't tell me it won't help because it definitely won't hurt anything. If the Border Patrol says it'll help then we should listen to them, they're the ones down there dealing with all of this.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

LOLERZ!

This is getting good.

There's not a single democrat in this country whose house I could break into and tell them I need asylum and be granted it. Even if I was running from MS-13 because they'd threatened to kill me.

Yea the married ones are not any nicer.

You wearing a maga hat i guess its a no go.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger you. I didn't make anything up. There are, in fact, Democrats who support open borders, as well as many on the Left. You want a few sources? I have a few...there are many more to be found. If you try hard, maybe you can find a few sources too.

Stacey Abrams left it open for Americans to see: Democrats want open borders

America is made stronger by the presence of immigrants, not walls.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The new guard of the Democratic Party absolutely supports open borders

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., isn’t on the fringe of the Left. He is the second ranking member of the Democratic National Committee and he basically wears his immigration policy on his sleeve. More specifically, the No. 2 Democrat wore a T-Shirt that literally said “I don’t believe in borders.”

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Really? Because I found a few sources that says otherwise. By the way, my brother in law is a cop. I find it offensive that you don't find it disturbing, that a dangerous gang, whose motto is “mata, viola, controla”(kill, rape, control), are targeting law enforcement officers at their homes. I get that criminals and gangs don't like cops, but when there's evidence showing these thugs are now "conducting reconnaissance" of officers homes, which puts their families in danger, then YES THAT'S NEWS.

more of the same, nothing to see here.

Why don't you state that sentiment to my brother in law and other LEOs, who put their lives at risk the moment they start their shift?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I can't speak for everyone. I'm not going to say that it's a waste of money and is useless.

But in my opinion, we should use that money to fund and build the "virtual wall" that's been in the process of being built since the 70s. Drones, sensors, cameras, (maybe even a few helicopters?) etc. make way more sense than a wall. Especially considering that the majority of illegals are NOT entering by crossing the border...they overstay their visas. A wall is actually useless in the MAJORITY of cases of illegal immigration. Why not focus on the bigger problem rather than the smaller one?
www.factcheck.org...

But, if we're going to do something at the border, why not use technology? Using the "picture your own home" example everyone that's pro-wall uses...If walls are so foolproof to protect a house, why do people add security systems to their homes? Just start with the security systems.

Also, the "border patrol wants a wall" argument doesn't tell the whole story, and can't be used as a final argument, as it isn't even entirely true. Here's a report that says that border patrol agents DON'T want a giant wall (they want 23 miles of improved fencing), and instead would rather have more high tech gear to help patrol the border.
www.reuters.com...

Sure, some agents want a wall. Some don't. Opinion is divided, so it can't really be used as a pro-wall argument, because it isn't entirely true that "border patrol agents want a wall"...you could say "SOME border patrol agents want a wall" though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join