It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Warns Cops That MS-13 Gang Is Planning To Attack Them In Their Homes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yet you just proved my point, about how this was not news. And what is worse, the actual facts were not even mentioned.

For the record, here is how MS 13 got started:

El Salvador is a very small country in central America. For years there were strife and hard times for the very people there. However, it was during the post World War II world, that things got far worse for the very people. During that time frame the US foreign party, was to support any government that was opposed to the Soviet Union. It did not want to see another Cuba happen in the new world, nor did it want another show down. As part of that, was a policy of pumping money into many of these smaller countries, which would uphold and ultimately support brutal right wing dictatorship in many of these countries. And like most of those dictatorships, it would result in either a civil war or far worse crimes that would happen. El Salvador would endure hyper inflation, combined with civil strife, that was volatile and ultimately become a civil war.

The people who would start the MS 13 gang, were not illegal immigrants initially, they were refugees. The US brought them in, and then resettled them in the country until the conditions of the mess could be sorted out, with the intention of returning them back home. When the gang started to become noticed, then the idea was to deport them back home. This sent them back to an area where they could dominate and gather far more resources, than take care of the problem. This in turn resulted in the gang gathering strength in ways that the US was not prepared for, which now is coming back to roost.

The reality is that this is a mess that the US created by 2 bad mistakes, the first was supporting brutal dictatorships that kept people oppressed, and the other was shipping our criminal problems to other countries and now we are worried about attacks on the police?

The reality is that criminal organizations have attacked the police before, especially if they are big enough and can exploit it. It has happened before, during the years when Capone was operating in the north, the police either were on his payroll, or targeted and would have them look away than face him and his organization. The difference here is that with more modern times, and the ease of getting firearms, now makes it far easier for something like this to happen if not worse.

And what is even worse, is that I brought up a very valid point that this gang, the MS 13 is not even the biggest gang, that there are very rarely reported on, or mentioned, due to the fact that they are not in all 50 states. So who should you worry about the 10,000 members of MS 13 less than 1% of the some 900,000 people who are in gangs, or some of the bigger gangs that are quickly getting growing faster and moving that are not on the minds of anyone?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: dug88

I also said that many come here for a free ride provided by the government.

If there are no handouts by government and we have a strong economy then we need people to come here and work and if they have no benefit to stay other than work then most of them as in the past just go home after a couple years of work.

I do not feel that someone working and not taking government money harm the country in any way and with the other changes it would limit people coming here.

If we had legal access to drugs then the cartels would be out of business and the price could be low enough to even effect our own crime rate since people do some crazy stuff in order to support a habit and that would make the other countries safer.

It does though. It provides incentives to pay employees substandard wages, in a lot of cases, it actually ends up being detrimental to the illegal immigrants themselves.

Put it this way. People supporting illegal immigration are supporting substandard conditions for immigrants also. An illegal immigrant, while getting support they shouldn't in some things, has no protection when it comes to labour laws. Companies get to use them on a level just above slavery. There is nothing right about allowing illegal immigrants to come into a country , being hired at substandard wages over citizens or legal immgrants(that would have to be paid properly and treated reasonably). It's #ed for the people legally entitled to live and work in that country and it's #ed for the actual illegal immigrants.

Especially the ones that really aren't involved in any actual criminal activity other than their immigration illegalities. I've personally seen business owners getting away with using people as nothing more than essentially slaves.

Nobody should support things like this. There's proper channels for immigration for a reason. Anyone not going through those channels is making other people's, and in the end, their own lives harder all so businesses can save in labour expenses. It's #ed. Anyone who thinks open borders and illegal immigration are a good idea is spitting in the face of their fellow citizens and every hard working legal immigrant that gives enough of a # about you and your country to work their way in. They might as well also support slavery, because any illegal immigrant that isn't outright breaking the law themselves, is being supported by someone breaking the law and using other humans as near slaves.
edit on 28/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is the second time in a year that MS-13 has threatened police officers on Long Island.

What happened the 1st time? you know it's a U.S. gang right?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think a glue trap at the border would work.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
People on this very site openly claim the President is ‘racist’ because he called all MS13 members ‘animals’.

Go figure.

I'll say it too. They're animals. Pure, instinct-driven, lizard-brain animals. It should be open season on anyone with MS-13 tattoos. Let their badges of pride be their down fall.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hmmmmmmmm....

When people get to meet them up close and personal, their reality flips the script INSTANTLY!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
What do the Dims...

I thought this kind of language was saved for the Mudpit?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You are confusing with how things are now where people wanting to work are forced to stay off the books for various reasons including a slowed visa process and ports of entry being slowed to a crawl while people like yourself point to the need for people to use the legal process but they ignore the fact that the legal process is set up in a way that does not benefit the economic needs.

In my purposed future there would be no problem with folks crossing and stopping by to get some legal paperwork that allows them to be here and have a job. If they are not wanted by the police and there is no law against coming here to work then they will not mind stopping by the proper place and if they do not then they should be held to account.

I never suggested doing away with any minimum wage laws and such. If people are not allowed to benefit from the gov. then a large percent of the problem ends right there.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wait until nex gen when they each have 6 kids.

This culture is known for having more children then they can accmodate or that a society could accommodate.

This entire growth of ms13 was directly linked to Obama's unaccompanied minor program

Dangerous situations like this are preventable.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I miss the days of a good old fashioned gang killing off by the Feds. I remember a TIME when we would go out and just murder them legally because they were a threat to society.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

all gangs should be killed off.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh? when was that era?

Make no mistake..they are scum, and have no place in a civil society.
I just have no memory when "we would go out and just murder them legally"

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Bonnie and Clyde Barrow comes to mind as an example.

Not that I agree with it. Due process and all that..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

True enough, that was an assassination by LE.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I miss the days of a good old fashioned gang killing off by the Feds. I remember a TIME when we would go out and just murder them legally because they were a threat to society.

Because you knew that with good ol' J. Edgar...who needed courts! The Rule of Law can be such a pesky distraction!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: yuppa

Because you knew that with good ol' J. Edgar...who needed courts! The Rule of Law can be such a pesky distraction!

well we could classify them as terrorist and then its free game.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well talk about doing a bad idea, that is one that is not good. Gangs are not good, but killing them off is not the answer. And ultimately the saddest thing of all is that many of such started due to core issues and conditions that were never addressed that caused gangs to arise up in the first place.

I think that the entire gang strategy has been a bit of a failure, as it never addressed the real issues and problems and ultimately made things worse for the people there, and forced gangs to become far more emboldened and far more appealing.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

Well talk about doing a bad idea, that is one that is not good. Gangs are not good, but killing them off is not the answer. And ultimately the saddest thing of all is that many of such started due to core issues and conditions that were never addressed that caused gangs to arise up in the first place.

I think that the entire gang strategy has been a bit of a failure, as it never addressed the real issues and problems and ultimately made things worse for the people there, and forced gangs to become far more emboldened and far more appealing.

When you fear to be shot dead you tend to rethink joining said organization no?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Perhaps it is time to end the war on drugs and end welfare state.

It is well past the time for both.

Did I just agree with you? Ugh... let me go get a shot of whiskey...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I don't care of the cops are militarized or not, we're at a point in this country where they probably SHOULD be militarized. NYC protects illegals.

When have the police violated civil liberties? You break the law you face the consequences.

The ignorance of this comment - especially the last sentence - is truly mind-boggling.

[Some] Police officers violating the civil liberties of people happens all the time.

Sometimes it is because they are steroid riddled assholes looking for a fight, sometimes it is done maliciously (for personal reasons, or they are being paid by someone else), sometimes it is out of plain ignorance, and sometimes it is because they are pussies too afraid of their own shadows and too quick to shoot someone before ascertaining whether the thing in their hand is a cell phone or a gun.

I know many people who try to claim that there are a lot of good cops too, but until these so called good cops stop protecting the bad ones (reject the entire notion of the blue wall of silence), in my opinion, they are almost (not quite but almost) as bad as the ones they protect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join