It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Thanks for the embed.

At the 1:46 mark there’s a graphic* illustrating the number of the something(s) in various regions of the world, what do the numbers represent? Any insights into the number represented by Africa? Much appreciated.

*I’m assuming your two-year, TTSA prayer sojourn would have covered this leg of the trail.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Well i hope you live near a military installation or training area....

Good to see you mate - seems like they've made a huge thing over quite a mediocre UFO event in order to debunk the entire subject as a whole.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I gave you a star Cellty for your excitement and enthusiasm.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Good to see you too Karl. Hope you're doing well. You too pigsy

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

TheFinalTheory strikes me as somebody with zero experience when it comes to posting on online boards like ATS. I see a big... no, a gigantic ego colliding with negative criticism on board, and all that frustration after that release feels like a genuine response to me. It's a gut feeling, that's all.
Could be Zondo himself, still sitting on a powerpoint presentation. Who knows?

I believe I have a reasonable interpretation of the encounter, but if true, TFT bringing/breaking this to ATS first, simply gives me something else to consider in relation to it all.

Care to expand on that?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Cravens

TheFinalTheory strikes me as somebody with zero experience when it comes to posting on online boards like ATS.

Even so, he did admit to being an enthusiastic reader of ATS for some time.

The same may apply to his mate and 'man of the moment' Cometa, although that was never explicitly confirmed. Both were/are fervent, extremely defensive, frothing-at-the-mouth UFO fans, though.

Such a lucky coincidence, then, that TFT was apparently a member of Navy personnel in November 2004, but waited 27 months before spilling the goods to ATS.

edit on 13-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

2004 would be the same year Chris Mellon left Capitol Hill for good. More coincidences.

We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue. The NAVY itself has publicly acknowledged the fact that they exist, and NAVY pilots―active duty pilots―have gone on the record in the New York Times acknowledging the fact that they exist. So the issue now is: why are they here, where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?

en.wikipedia.org...

Welp. Sounds like something someone with the handle "DieEndlösung" would say, doesn't it? "It's UFOs and this is the final piece to solve the riddle, shut up already!"
The more I think about it, the more this looks like a limited hangout from start to finish. With none of all that being an uncontrolled leak on any level. But the initial release on ATS went horribly wrong, reception-wise. Hence TTSA.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

TheFinalTheory strikes me as somebody with zero experience when it comes to posting on online boards like ATS. I see a big... no, a gigantic ego colliding with negative criticism on board, and all that frustration after that release feels like a genuine response to me. It's a gut feeling, that's all. Could be Zondo himself, still sitting on a powerpoint presentation. Who knows?

I don’t know. I read Pigsy’s post. The post mentioned TFT and radiated out from there...if circling back to the TFT release was of note, I figured there may be something I missed and I asked. It was a fleeting thought...nothing to see here. Thanks for your take on TFT

Care to expand on that?

Given this thread and the previous TTSA-related, I guess I could dig up a ‘summary’ post I’ve contributed, but it’s safe to say that your take (reply to CB) is an approximation of mine. And not to drone on, but some in this thread will declare — using the 3-mile wide, 2-inch deep knowledge base of the physics lexicon approach — without hesitation it (be it a Tic-tac, Astro’s thingy, or whatever) is a US military asset and every single unit of human engineering capital has been monopolized such that the US military stays a quantum leap ahead. That’s the least likely explanation for any of the world-wide encounters.

And just to qualify the previous: I absolutely believe pilots misidentify natural phenomena, civilians become wide-eyed and the military benefits from UFO mythology; whatever remains in the universe of outcomes that would explain a “nuts and bolts” UFO is what we are left with, but I’m betting the farm the US military hasn’t cornered the engineering capital market.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: karl 12

Good to see you too Karl. Hope you're doing well. You too pigsy

All good amigo and am sure all this hullabaloo is designed to deter future UFO research - just look at all the saturated alphabet google search results.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Thanks for the embed.

At the 1:46 mark there’s a graphic* illustrating the number of the something(s) in various regions of the world, what do the numbers represent? Any insights into the number represented by Africa? Much appreciated.

*I’m assuming your two-year, TTSA prayer sojourn would have covered this leg of the trail.

I think its the number of skyhubs they plan to install...?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
In the next section, at 0:28, you can see how the sides of the buildings lit by the sun really stand out. Probably by a combination of being heated by the sun and reflection.

Yes I'm sure it's a combination of heating and reflection but remember the sun's energy peaks in the visible wavelengths so if that's absorbed, I'd expect the heating to be a larger effect than the reflection.

What I found most interesting in that video were the four "Tic-Tacs" when the voice says it's four F-15's and indeed it is four F-15s, but we see only Tic-Tac shaped dots, something others say is not possible if it's a plane. See this screenshot and enlargement from time 2:16 in the video.

It's hard to tell those are F-15s from looking at the FLIR, isn't it? But Chris Mellon and his army of minions who think they know better say if they were planes, you'd be able to tell. Mick West has been making this point that you can't necessarily tell, and I think this shows Mick West is right and Chris Mellon is wrong.

I mentioned this in reply to the post about Chris Mellon claiming "Gimbal, the aircraft would be visible, not just the heat of the exhaust" in the Tom Delonge thread, since I think it proves him wrong.

To be clear I'm not saying I know what Gimbal is, only that's it's wrong to say "the aircraft would be visible, not just the heat of the exhaust".

edit on 2020513 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

This could simply be my ignorance talking but that quote you referenced seems to contain the explanation to damned near every unresolved matter involving TTSA et al. Granted, the components aren't cohesively presented as such but it looks to me as if many of the pieces are there - some assembly required.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I mentioned this in reply to the post about Chris Mellon claiming "Gimbal, the aircraft would be visible, not just the heat of the exhaust" in the Tom Delonge thread, since I think it proves him wrong.

Not Mr Mellon's finest hour, was it?

A couple of pertinent points from the Q&A...

QUESTION: "Did the pilots observe the object's rotation with their own eyes in the Gimbal video?"

ANSWER: "They clearly observe it rotating, as you can hear them saying “Look, it’s rotating!” in the GIMBAL video. Unclear to me, though, if they’re just tracking on FLIR or making visual contact."

"Unclear"? TTSA personally spoke to pilots who were in the air that day of January 21st 2015. Lt Danny Aucoin from episode 4 of 'Unidentified' even recognised the voices on BOTH 2015 videos as "buddies" of his: "The pilot and I were really good friends in and outside of work".

And you still don't know if they'd made visual contact? Or you couldn't be bothered to research it? Laziness is a terrible trait, Mr Mellon.

QUESTION:"Could you clear up the problem with the “GO FAST” video, about the actual height and speed of the object? Why does trigonometry show the opposite of what you analysis show?"

ANSWER: "The UAP case does not depend on this or any other video.We know from the Nimitz aviators and Princeton crew that a 50ft long white object achieved hypersonic speed from a near hover in seconds after being observed descending from extreme altitudes and hovering."

This basically translates as:

"Forget the dodgy videos - just BELIEVE, dammit!"

PS: Arby, you also said in the other thread:

David Fravor tells an interesting story, but Mick West is pointing out the videos don't show any kind of advanced technology.

I agree that Fravor's story is fascinating in itself, but IF West is proved correct, what ramifications will it have down the line for all those high-profile commentators who have supported the videos?

What does it say about Fravor himself?

What does it say about TTSA as a whole?

edit on 13-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

"But Chris Mellon and his army of minions..."
I apologize in advance for my immaturity but... Mellon's Minions... get it? C'mon, surely I'm not the only one to find that amusing...? I am? Really? Sorry. So sorry...
No need to get up, I'll show myself out. Excuse me.. coming thru... sorry...oops... sorry...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Good points!
The Gofast video had nothing to do with Fravor's sighting; it was made over a decade later, wasn't it?
But if they would just admit the videos show no advanced technology at all, I can agree with Mellon that Fravor tells an interesting story.

The Gimbal claims still crack me up, when people put pilots on pedestals and say they are trained observers who don't have misperceptions, when the very name of the video indicates it's the gimbal mechanism causing the rotation illusion, and it's just another example of why eyewitness testimony is prone to error. We can see why the pilots thought the UFO was rotating if they weren't that familiar with the equipment they were using, but with our 20/20 hindsight we can figure out what caused the rotation illusion and it wasn't a rotating UFO, it was the...wait for it...what was the name of the video?....GIMBAL!!! The Navy even called the video "Gimbal" upon the official release, so they can't pretend they don't know about the gimbal! Well they can pretend a lot I suppose, but it's rather embarrassing when people suggest it's not the gimbal.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Good points!
The Gofast video had nothing to do with Fravor's sighting; it was made over a decade later, wasn't it?
But if they would just admit the videos show no advanced technology at all, I can agree with Mellon that Fravor tells an interesting story.

But can they afford to admit that?

As I said in my "PS" at the end of my last reply to you (which you may miss), I agree that Fravor's story is fascinating in itself, but IF West is proved correct, what ramifications will it have down the line for all those high-profile commentators who have supported the videos?

What does it say about Fravor himself?

What does it say about TTSA as a whole?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Nice alliteration, innit? M&Ms, anyone? Peanuts, just like back in the old days!

Really? Sorry. So sorry...
No need to get up, I'll show myself out. Excuse me.. coming thru... sorry...oops... sorry...

*slaps some fine ass with a six-plait whip*

GTFO already! Just try to come back soon and bring more bacon. We'll have to feast on old hats for years to come, and this threat with the threats has been running short on actual meat from day one.

*giggles*

edit on 14-5-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Yes, its amusing.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I spoke to the German video production company that has been affiliated with the FinalTheorys original Nimitz post a couple of years ago if anyone is interested

They claim ignorance but are intrigued as to how to footage of the alleged UFO/USO (Unidentified Submerged Object) ended up on their servers in the first place.

Obviously a video production company being involved in this alleged sighting of a anomalous craft raises all sorts of questions regarding the validity of the clip.

It’s nothing revolutionary I know but it’s important to know and document where some of the sources of this information stand on the origins of this footage.

I can’t believe we’re still no further forward in the identifying this craft after its coming up on three years of its debut into the public arena...

Video
edit on 14-5-2020 by deanbaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

I can’t believe we’re still no further forward in the identifying this craft after its coming up on three years of its debut into the public arena...

That was likely the point in releasing in in relationship with TTSA in some form, to create drama and conversation to go on ad infinitum.

And it has done that and it will likely never be solved just like practically all ufos.

Did Favor do this, did he see that did the other guy do this or do that, did he sh__ in his pants while in the air...like who gives a damn one way or the other. A great big black hole of nothing to debate forever. On and on and on just filling up time and space with meaningless speculation that leads nowhere. Just where TTSA is-- nowhere!

edit on 14-5-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join