It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
a reply to: pigsy2400

I am mostly a drive-by poster, so forgive me, but is this TFT a legit cat? Anyone vet their ATS bona fides??

I got caught in an Issac Koi rabbit hole w.r.t. the original 2007 vid release, but I have no recollection about TFT...

But, yeah, I have to imagine your questions are more likely to be the growing medium/substrate and the vid is more likely a ‘Johnny come lately’ annual — root and stem infrastructure still unmolested. The real goods were salvaged. Relative to Ufology’s standards, it makes sense...

The annoyed part looks pretty legit to me. Plus the story turned out to be the real thing as well, why not check it out yourself?

test.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

This is the heart of the matter....the powerpoint slides...once again as to why Lt. Timmy is in germany.

Where are you going with this one?

He's now a freelance reporter writing about UFOs for websites. Popular Mechanics pays a tidy $350-500 for a web piece. He's written literally....aahhh I see now. Not enough money to get out much and enjoy a bratwurst and schnapps? Doesn't need to though does he at the moment?

I was gonna say give the guy a break. But he's obviously been on one for over a year!!!

He's gotta be a commie spy hasn't he?
edit on 11/5/2020 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Excellent news everyone.....

It has now being confirmed that Ralph Blumenthal of the New York Times is working on another UFO report:

I can say with some certainty, @ralphblu is working on another piece about UFOs!!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Medium: The Vindication of a UFO Hunter

New Zondo interview in Medium's GEN portal.

Headline gave me quite the chuckle. As did this quote:

If you look at who’s inside TTSA, we’re all ex-government or military intelligence officials. People say, “Oh, well, you’re working with the government.” Duh. Have you seen our backgrounds? The fact we are working with the United States Army and other sections within the U.S. government isn’t a bad thing. At the end of the day, I don’t want to be the last guy standing in the Pentagon saying, “This stuff isn’t real, nothing to see here folks.”

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Medium: The Vindication of a UFO Hunter

New Zondo interview in Medium's GEN portal.

Headline gave me quite the chuckle. As did this quote:

If you look at who’s inside TTSA, we’re all ex-government or military intelligence officials. People say, “Oh, well, you’re working with the government.” Duh. Have you seen our backgrounds? The fact we are working with the United States Army and other sections within the U.S. government isn’t a bad thing. At the end of the day, I don’t want to be the last guy standing in the Pentagon saying, “This stuff isn’t real, nothing to see here folks.”

There is nothing wrong with that quote.... Big Lue is making an excellent point!!!!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Excellent news everyone.....

It has now being confirmed that Ralph Blumenthal of the New York Times is working on another UFO report:

I can say with some certainty, @ralphblu is working on another piece about UFOs!!

twitter.com...

Tweet isn't available

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Your link is dead. A whole bunch of tweets about Blumenthal were deleted last night. There was some kind of phone call between him and a bunch of the usual Twitter suspects I believe. Some people tweeted about it but later said it was a private call. It was hard to piece together after all the deletions.

edit: It may have had something to do with Blumenthal looking into the Wilson memo? Again, not sure.

I think Blumenthal is a great reporter and writer.

He's been working on a book about John Mack for at least seven years now.

It's due out next year I think.
edit on 12-5-2020 by coursecatalog because: Ball Lightning

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yeah isn’t that a laugh, Zondo a UFO hunter!?

More like a UFO FAKE.

The tough guy Ufologist, with tattoos and a guitar-- the new meme these screwball sinister clowns from the government want to create.

I bet Zondo had a desk in some obscure section near a painted over black window so nobody could see him, and maybe near an old cigarette machine.

He and Nick Pope may have corresponded, both part-time UFO Clerks!

edit on 12-5-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Lovely stuff from the goatee bearded one....

This UFO Hunter Was Right All Along. Now What?

Of course he's left the Pentagon over two years ago. So when he speaks in the present tense about being the last guy there saying "This stuff isn't real...."...it suggests he never really left there in his mind.

This all seems like a continuation of the same tired old plan that Gabe Valdez spoke of in his book Dulce Base...

"I have it on very good authority, without going into too much detail, that NIDS and Bigelow Aerospace was funded as a black budget CIA project to prevent scrutiny and accountability from Congress. ... In case you haven’t noticed, most of the members of the aviary are also members of the NIDS science advisory board. The aviary group was part of an organized government operation that intentionally tried to convince Americans of an alien presence. "

There's a connection that runs way back there and the circus never stopped it just replaced some of the acts in it.

I suspect Zondo was really appointed as Mellon's little helper guy. Never really meant to become the media friendly mouthpiece of TTSA. He was originally appointed as Director of Global Security & Special Programs. That is where I think he was meant to be working. Globally and dealing with special security programs,doing the digging and making connections. There's even hints he was originally going down that path for those that paid real attention way back when he parachuted into ufology. He was meant to be a friendly genial face who would make his acquaintance with UFO folks and penetrate that world. But not become the media mouthpiece of TTSA.

Shortly afterwards Tommy 'opened his mind and mouth on Joe Rogan's show then everything changed. Zondo has long since now been appointed Director - Government Programs & Services. I suspect they have a new little helper to do the infiltration work. Probably a few of them actually. Embedded deep within ufology and maybe even deployed globally.

Nobody knows for sure.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
BIG BREAKING NEWS:

Here Are The Detailed "UFO" Incident Reports From Navy Pilots Flying Off The East Coast

Evidence of another TIC-TAC !!!!

On June 27, 2013, an F/A-18F Super Hornet from Strike Fighter Squadron 11 (VFA-11), flying out of Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia had an encounter with an "aircraft [that] was white in color and approximately the size and shape of a drone or missile" in the W-72 warning area. The jet's crew "visually acquired" it as they saw it "pass down the right side of their aircraft with approximately 200 feet of lateral separation" while flying at an altitude of 17,000 feet. It was climbing and had a visible exhaust trail.

Neither the Super Hornet nor NAS Oceana recorded a radar track of the object. Commander, Strike Fighter Wing Atlantic, abbreviated in the report CSFWL, "contacted operating units but no one reported operations of this nature." Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, Virginia Capes (FASCFAC VACAPES) "reviewed radar tapes and no aircraft was indentified [sic] or noted in the area."

www.thedrive.com...
ed it on 12-5-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Right next to a naval base, in a training area...with an unidentified naval vessel in proximity...what a coinkydink.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I know right, just like the west coast with the San clemente installation.

Memetic Engineering to cover up real engineering...

Good to see you too BASS

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"zum" Frühstück, not "für".

However. Might I interest you hangry people in some more old hats for breakfast?
Wait. Breaking new twice fried bacon for my melons!?

Yay!

*crunch*

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Could you take out C and L and put a J.

Im feeling feisty. Must be due to all this lockdown.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Most curiously, this report notes that "surface traffic was light with only a single stationary commercial fishing trawler and a single unidentified US Naval vessel traveling south" during the incident, but that "the identity of the Naval vessel in the vicinity was undetermined." It's not at all clear how the Navy was able to determine that one of its ships was operating on the surface in the same general area, but not able to figure out which ship it was specifically.

Strange how they can identify a Naval ship but not which Naval ship. Somethings gone south there for sure. The big breaking news is that the US Navy wants to appear like it does not know what's going on.

.....as we expected, there isn't any proof here of extremely exotic flying craft or saucers with amazing kinematic performance. Assuming they do not belong to the U.S. government, the fact that they are being deployed in such sensitive airspace seemingly unimpeded is a far larger national security concern than it may seem at first glance.

Or this is some sort of operation involving a bunch of DoD personnel, existing and former military and intelligence personnel, media personalities, UFOtainment grifters and at the bottom a bunch of social media misfits blissfully unaware they are being played.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Could you take out C and L and put a J.

Im feeling feisty. Must be due to all this lockdown.

Took me a second to dig what you were saying...sure be my guest

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think you're correct about TTSA making changes perhaps after TDL went on YouTube running his mouth.

Or their waiting for something and then maybe they’ll get out of their lethargic do-nothing mode.

Conspiracy ALERT!
In the conspiracy universe, the secret boys have many operations going on and TTSA, a minor one in comparison, may have been told to chill until they get over whatever the more sinister operations are done: the Trump black-psycho operation, the present plandemic, and the economic mess coming staring us in the face.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The annoyed part looks pretty legit to me.

What part is that?

I understand the story turned out to be ‘real’; however, the crux of my query was, “to what degree did/do ATS’s varsity team vet (I understand the anonymity afforded on ATS but...) and believe TFT’s story as a firsthand witness/source?” and is there a consensus among ATS?

For context: I have caught a few of the pieces published by VICE...I’m realizing for the first time — in reading the last few thread replies — the author of those articles may not be on the up-and-up. ATS’s varsity team revealed that to me. I work on the assumption there is little that gets by the varsity team (e.g. no unforced errors) that does get by me, so if the cat that, allegedly, broke the story on ATS 13 years ago is still incognito, I find that interesting and worth asking.

Wasn’t asking for one’s identity. Plenty have put their name and reputation into the public sphere regarding the Nimitz encounter, asking for another alleged, firsthand witness’s identity does nothing for my understanding of the affair. I believe I have a reasonable interpretation of the encounter, but if true, TFT bringing/breaking this to ATS first, simply gives me something else to consider in relation to it all.

Thanks for the link to the discussion.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My wishes have finally come true!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been PRAYING FOR THIS for over TWO YEARS!!!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well i hope you live near a military installation or training area....

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join