It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

...nice poem

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This woman is a professor and the former chair of the department of philosophy and religion at one of the top universities in the U.S., whose books are published by Oxford University Press, and here she is acting like a tipsy teenager on summer break who just finished binge watching every season of the X-Files followed by a screening of The Da Vinci Code.

Either it's all part of the game or maybe she really spent too much time staring into the void.

I agree that the Ryan Bledsoe interaction was curious as well. There is no way in hell that she does not have a current phone number for Ryan's father if she needs to reach them. It seems like the Bledsoes have lived in the same damn place for generations and Diana must keep office hours at the university. They do not need to have this conversation on Twitter.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

They do not need to have this conversation on Twitter.

Yet they are for all to see.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Give Celty a little credit for digging this up!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lets have some sympathy....I am sure she attracts strange people in her life...

edit on 11-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
She went around with all those spooked up UFO scientists. Those are the weirdest.

Scientists are the new puppets of the Matrix...zombies...particularly UFO scientists.

Pasulka sounds pretty reasonable to me. It’s not any kind of breakdown, maybe she’s seeing the ufo light.

She’s seeing them now as creepy types

The creep factor has crept into the present UFO scene.

Come on DP join our mob OF UFO hERETICS over this way!

edit on 11-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Let me say as a scientist myself I have always stated the below:

Ofc TTSA is a psyop. Like most of the things that get into the MSM. The question is what are the motivations and what is the final and desired goal. Without expanding more on that she could stay silent as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is an interesting development ex Mufon spokesperson or director now believes it was NEMESIS....

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Much of what she said in her meltdown - outside of her valid criticism of TTSA of course - was pretty baffling. Here's just a few examples:

If Vallee thinks TTSA is a stock scam then why did he write the intro to one of their books and then never denounce them publicly?

Why does she think her book American Cosmic is all about how TTSA is lying? No reasonable person would finish reading her book and think that. TTSA are barely mentioned.

What were the mentions of the Irish Potato Famine and the Holocaust about? Does she really think there was a coordinated effort to eliminate bloodlines or something?

Why did she agree with one of the other posters that the Catholic Church is filled with evil pedophiles when she just gained access to their secret archives and paints the Church in a positive light in her book? Doesn't sound like they will be inviting her back any time soon.

Why would she even tweet at all about emails and documents Vallee sent her that he specifically asked to be kept secret?

And, finally, if she really knows specific information that proves that TTSA is a dangerous psy-op then why not just release it? Why pitch a hissy fit on Twitter and then say UFOlogy doesn't deserve the truth and she is going back to into the Rosicrucian/UFO Fight Club shadows?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
WTF....it looks like this "mental breakdown" is going viral!

Now Teresa is flipping on TTSA.....

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Ya,
When I read her book it it felt like I was reading a LARP. I think we talked it all out in this thread or the first one about her initiation into the upper echelons of the Renaissance Fair UFO secret society community out of nowhere.

All these guys are LARPING the Templar Quest, the Nazi Quest, the UFO quest.

I have all the screenshots of her fairly accurate TTSA vomit, no idea what compelled me to do it other than Pigs saying she'll delete it lol.
I'll post them in my images here hit me up on u2u if you didn't read it all.

I will say she is no worse than any of the others. Actually probably better than Kit etc, She unfortunately now opened herself up to the "hysterical female" brand.
I was watching her as I noticed an increasing weirdness in her posts. Hearing she got death threats can explain that added stress level. But it doesn't explain her Rosicrucian numptiness that started since JV got to her a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Maybe the Men in White got to her

Folks need to knock that off. Tweeting and deleting

Stand by your words. Be brave. Or carry a gun if you’re in a red state and have a lawyer in a blue state

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Look at it this way.

She’s been hanging around not only the UFO spook brigade but the remnants of the old-time MKultra mob now gibbering nonsense about non-lethal weapons ( an oxymoron if there ever was one) warp drives, and portals.
(The only thing warped are the portals in their goddamn brains!)
So, they may have put some stuff on her.

Some kind of alien dust straight out a government chemist MKultra lab.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
OMG I did not know that Dr. Kit Green was so F-ed up..... this is a sad video

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
She went around with all those spooked up UFO scientists. Those are the weirdest.

Scientists are the new puppets of the Matrix...zombies...particularly UFO scientists.

Pasulka sounds pretty reasonable to me. It’s not any kind of breakdown, maybe she’s seeing the ufo light.

She’s seeing them now as creepy types

The creep factor has crept into the present UFO scene.

Come on DP join our mob OF UFO hERETICS over this way!

I sent her an email about the Collins Elite stuff...not expecting a reply tbh.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Nothing surprises me re Tindal.
What next.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
If Vallee thinks TTSA is a stock scam then why did he write the intro to one of their books and then never denounce them publicly?

I'm starting to think Colavito might be on to something with his Vallee criticism...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

So WTFH

Is she joining our mob?

We can promise her the Alien Witness protection program of ATS

edit on 11-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join