It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Indeed...

In fact, Roughead recalled how, in public speeches to defense contractors, he announced the next “game-changing” breakthrough will be submersible military assets, whose power-sourcing could be “more transformative than the autonomous stuff in the air.” He compared the scale of such ambitions to the Apollo moon shots, which will demand “a triad of business, government, and academia coming together.”

From the article you linked...

Now, isn't that an interesting little factoid?

Autonomous systems, submersibles, R&D.

edit on 10-1-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
From Mirageman:

"Zondo gave a mistake laden speech with false pics of the UFOs over DC in 1952 claiming there were mass sightings and photos. When in fact only handful of people were witnesses and there are no photos."

Depending on what one considers mass vs handful, the fact that the event was observed by many remains. There were photos, so he (he being Mirageman) is inaccurate. I personally know people involved and what came out of the event, which was deemed as significant and a threat to national security.

Regarding the Tic-Tac, I've seen a lot about plasma holograms and Bluebeam. Plasma has physical properties but by definition, it is a state of matter between solid and gas. The metamaterials change the mass and the density of a physical object so the state of matter is in flux. This also will create skewing of the radar signatures. Of course, this is ultimately about shifting local space time and the aspect of dimension(s). Positioning, navigation, are highly variable but it will work on and off planet.

Read the patent, it describes a certain kind of capability and talks about charging a shell, but it is very nonspecific about propulsion, navigation, etc. What is the energy source? Any takers? My point is the system is not a hologram, it becomes plasma, and hell yeah, it is quite revolutionary.

IMO, what was observed was autonomous, but doesn't have to be.

Another point, is about weapons tech. War theory has a tenant that an adversary is less likely to attack if they know you possess a superior tech or arsenal. Tech is only a deterrent if the adversary knows it exists. The A-bomb didn't prevent WWII but any country that had it would have greatly intimidated the other into submission before the battle even started. Again, in theory, but there is also a strong belief that ET has shared tech or Russia and China have similar knowledge of capabilities.

Oh, that's right, there is no proof of ET visitation, reverse engineered craft, and God for bid , ET US Military collaboration.

Regarding the Roughead quote, game changing is not even the beginning of what he is stating. When the CEO of LM stated "We have tech a hundred years more advanced than anything you can imagine," that was what 20 years ago?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from ice cream." Did they even have ice cream a thousand years ago?

LMAO
edit on 10-1-2020 by play4keeps because: added

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Depending on what one considers mass vs handful, the fact that the event was observed by many remains. There were photos, so he (he being Mirageman) is inaccurate. I personally know people involved and what came out of the event, which was deemed as significant and a threat to national security.

This point should be highlighted.
edit on 10-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

This point should be highlighted.

Why do you say that Cellty?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

You mean it was an event more akin to THIS...

Great fun, but unfortunately in the real world, there were no photographs and no civilian reports of the Washington 1952 event.

Elizondo has apologised on Fac ebook for showing a fake photograph:

I indicated that one particular slide contained real photographs of UAPs over Washington DC. It did not. The slide was intended to be illustrative but was presented as factual and with the help of a few individuals, I quickly realized the error. I acknowledge the misstatement and sent an immediate "mea culpa" note to my TTS Academy team and would like to share it with you. Although I would like to attribute my mistake to a lack of sleep and no Cuban coffee that morning, sadly it was an oversight on my part, and it will not happen again.

If you have evidence of photos being taken, please share them with us or, better still, notify poor 'ole Lue.

Oh, and send him some Cuban coffee, too.

edit on 10-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

The Project Blue Book show is one big make-believe.

They got Hynek running around like Indiana Jones or Batman.

The truth is he never left his office in the real Blue Book history.

He sat on ass and looked at reports of ufo incidents.

I hope some of these younger ufo researchers don’t take this show or the one coming up from TTSA, Unidentified, as any kind of reality.

It's FAKE ufology

edit on 10-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The slides might be what thefinaltheory initially mentioned when he leaked the video on ATS...cometa is in possession of the slides.
HAPPY FRIDAY

“The Department of Defense, specifically the U.S. Navy, has the video. As Navy and my office have stated previously, as the investigation of UAP sightings is ongoing, we will not publicly discuss individual sighting reports/observations,” Susan Gough, a Pentagon spokesperson, told Motherboard. “However, I can tell you that the date of the 2004 USS Nimitz video is Nov. 14, 2004. I can also tell you that the length of the video that’s been circulating since 2007 is the same as the length of the source video. We do not expect to release this video.”

www.vice.com...[editby ]edit on 10-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Oh, and send him some Cuban coffee, too. 

In a bucket....

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Project Blue Book show is one big make-believe.

They got Hynek running around like Indiana Jones or Batman.

The truth is he never left his office in the real Blue Book history.

He sat on ass and looked at reports of ufo incidents.

I hope some of these younger ufo researchers don’t take this show or the one coming up from TTSA, Unidentified, as any kind of reality.

It's FAKE ufology

I think it's understood by most the show is meant as entertainment and not a documentary

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A message from BIG LUE:

Elizondo, who resigned from the Pentagon in 2017, said that he is “not able to comment further on the existence of a longer video due to my obligations involving my NDA with the Government and the fact that I am no longer employed with the U.S. Government. However, as I stated before, people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length"

www.vice.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

From Mirageman:

"Zondo gave a mistake laden speech with false pics of the UFOs over DC in 1952 claiming there were mass sightings and photos. When in fact only handful of people were witnesses and there are no photos."

Depending on what one considers mass vs handful, the fact that the event was observed by many remains. There were photos, so he (he being Mirageman) is inaccurate.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
If you have evidence of photos being taken, please share them with us or, better still, notify poor 'ole Lue.
I'd like to see any photos too. There's a popular photo which is often posted in articles about the event, but there are two problems with it:
1. It's not from 1952, and
2. The UFOs are not UFOs, they have been identified, as discussed in this thread:

The "UFOs" in the famous photo showing lights over Washington DC have been identified

One of the UFO radar returns was also identified, it was a steamboat. I haven't found a photo of the exact steamboat but if you ever find it, please post it as that would be a photo of one of the UFOs:

Among the witnesses who supported Samford's explanation was the crew of a B-25 bomber, which had been flying over Washington during the sightings of July 26–27. The bomber was vectored several times by National Airport over unknown targets on the airport's radarscopes, yet the crew could see nothing unusual. Finally, as a crew member related, "the radar had a target which turned out to be the Wilson Lines steamboat trip to Mount Vernon... the radar was sure as hell picking up the steamboat."

originally posted by: beetee

Hehe. A real what? A real sensor return? A real decoy with advanced ewar capabilities?

That is the question, of course.
Exactly.

edit on 2020110 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I’m starting to wonder from my conspiracy gene whether TTSA is an op to besmirch ufology.

Of course it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I think it's understood by most the show is meant as entertainment and not a documentary

Its clearly not a documentary.

I actually like it a bit. But when they make a drama about real history, and Blue Book really happened, some may think there’s some truth to it...on cursory glances.

They actually are taking advantage of a real historical period by calling it Blue Book and not just calling it something else. Then many wouldn’t watch it if it didn’t associate itself with a controversial real series of events such as Blue Book.

Its an example of how they exploit ufology.

Maybe they should call it, The Black Book, or Orange Book, or PinkBook, or Green Book

But NOT Blue book

edit on 10-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Maybe you should ask Doorbell Celty? He's seen it and shown it to others...

He commented in Feb 2018 that "if" he had seen it or been in possession of it, he wouldn't know what classification it would be, inferring he would be in big trouble "if" he had seen it of course and "if" he had been in possession of it.

Its an offence to receive classified material and an offence to distribute it...

Well now we know it's "Top Secret"....."IF" he had what he strongly inferred...wouldn't he be in trouble?

Now where's a transcript of that interview when you need one..

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

MAJOR BEAUTIFUL BREAKING NEWS FROM BIG LUE:

Stay tuned......

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

From Mirageman:

Depending on what one considers mass vs handful, the fact that the event was observed by many remains. There were photos, so he (he being Mirageman) is inaccurate. I personally know people involved and what came out of the event, which was deemed as significant and a threat to national security.......

While the 1952 UFO incidents were very real there are no photos or film of any sort from the events that have ever surfaced.

Can you even produce one genuine photograph of the Washington DC 1952 UFOs?

If not then it is you who are making false and unsubstantiated claims for what reasons I don't know.

Here's what Zondo had to say in Italy about the 1952 UFO incident over DC.....

Link to Video Here

Here's the slide he used. This should prevent getting into a futile arguments about the semantics of whether a handful is a mass of people or not.

He clearly is claiming

"....intelligently controlled vehicles are observed by hundreds of people of people flying over Washington DC and the US Capitol Building. Photographs are taken"

I can name the majority of the first hand witness to 1952 DC UFOs.

First Weekend 19th/20th July
===========================

Edward Nugent - Air Traffic Controller Washington (he detected radar signals only)
Harry Barnes - Nugent's Supervisor (again he only witnesses radar detection)
Howard Cocklin - In another radar tower to Nugent (again witnessed only radar signals)
William Brady - Andrews Air Force Base radar operator (also saw an orange fireball)
Capt S.C Pierman - Capital Airline Pilot on a runway noted 6 objects approaching his position
SSgt. Charles Davenport - Andrew Air Force Base observed a stationary orange light in the sky
E.W. Chamber civilian radio engineer - who reported five enormous disks circling in a loose formation

Second Weekend 26th/27th July
==============================
Staff Radar operators at Washington and Andrew AFB - tracked rapid moving objects on their radar scopes
Lt. William Patterson - interceptor pilot reported 4 bright objects surrounding his aircraft.
Capt. John McHugo - Patterson's flight leader who reported he saw nothing whilst in the air at the same time.

So go find the real photos/film of UFOs over DC in 1952 and post them.

Then name the other 190 or so first hand witnesses to these events to make it "hundreds of witnesses".

But I somehow doubt you will.

As for Cellty...You've embarrassed yourself again haven't you by not checking what you post?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As for Cellty...You've embarrassed yourself again haven't you by not checking what you post?

We will see what BIG BEAUTIFUL LUE has to say about that shortly:

Have a wonderful weekend Mirageman

edit on 10-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: mirageman

We will see what BIG BEAUTIFUL LUE has to say about that shortly:

This is not linked to your own ineptitude. He won't mention you!!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
DRAMA in TTSA Land.......

Is this the beginning of the end....?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Let me say as a scientist myself I have always stated the below:

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>