It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As yours truly always said, TTSA as a psyop to besmirch ufology has to have a BIG FALL on its face moment or period.

Is this that period?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
THIS IS TRULY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com...
edit on 11-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
THIS IS TRULY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Does that make you happy?

And why should we believe this statement is legit?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So she admits she may have said these things privately in emails but not publicly.

These hackers are pretty impressive.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Edit: Double post.

Guess I must have been hacked too.
edit on 11-1-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Seriously,

For the last two years or so, just as TTSA started, someone has been hacking my ATS account. I’m actually a TTSA supporter.

Please, don’t consider any of my posts about TTSA since 12/17 legit.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
She's mortified because the hacker revealed her true thoughts and not the stuff she actually says in public?

A real hacker would have published the full Vallee emails.

This must be the most considerate hacker ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I was referring to TTSA AI tech being in line with "Quality assuring" Data... not aliens.
I think she was referring to the same thing.

I think we were at cross purposes. But that seems a likely possibility.

...These people belong to some old Globalist secret factions, vying for absolute control. We may not believe in this wacky conspiracy stuff about illuminati agenda, but the point is THEY believe it.

Inyoue, Reid, Government viziers for the Bankers objective.

Bigelow and TDL, highly rewarded stooges.

Yep.....I am also wondering why now the self-deceased Mr Epstein was funding brain sciences as posted earlier in the thread...

There is a virtual new world in Berlin that is one step closer to replicating the human mind. Thanks to funding from a maverick New York science investor called Jeffrey Epstein, virtual and robotic models of the human brain are moving away from traditional algorithms with deterministic pathways, towards a realm of emotional, less predictable androids.

The exploration of the mind has been a longstanding focus of Jeffrey Epstein, a private hedge funder in New York with an extensive resume in science philanthropy. In addition to founding the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics with a $35 million gift to Harvard University, which studies the mathematical evolution of micro-systems and diseases, Epstein's foundation, The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation, has become one of the largest funders of independent scientists around the world. According to New York Magazine, Epstein has donated up to $200 million a year to prominent scientists...... Epstein plays an active role in brain institutes around the world.

Maverick Hedge Funder Jeffrey Epstein Funds the First Humanoids in Berlin

This seems to be something hiding in plain sight on TTSA's agenda. But what the hell did "Pea Dough" Jeff have to do with brain sciences? $200m a year is not small change is it? The news sources have seemingly been removed too now.

edit on 11/1/2020 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
"I hacked into your bank account but only to move money over so your checks didn't bounce."

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
As yours truly always said, TTSA as a psyop to besmirch ufology has to have a BIG FALL on its face moment or period.

Is this that period?

There's too many M.I.C. components to say that's it's just a project to besmirch ufology, Will. Ufology was already besmirched lol. You know that when you think about it.

That the gang that couldn't shoot straight continues to besmirch ufology is just a byproduct of the whacky and rather sociopathic characters involved.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I was referring to TTSA AI tech being in line with "Quality assuring" Data... not aliens.
I think she was referring to the same thing.

I think we were at cross purposes. But that seems a likely possibility.

...These people belong to some old Globalist secret factions, vying for absolute control. We may not believe in this wacky conspiracy stuff about illuminati agenda, but the point is THEY believe it.

Inyoue, Reid, Government viziers for the Bankers objective.

Bigelow and TDL, highly rewarded stooges.

Yep.....I am also wondering why now the self-deceased Mr Epstein was funding brain sciences as posted earlier in the thread...

There is a virtual new world in Berlin that is one step closer to replicating the human mind. Thanks to funding from a maverick New York science investor called Jeffrey Epstein, virtual and robotic models of the human brain are moving away from traditional algorithms with deterministic pathways, towards a realm of emotional, less predictable androids.

The exploration of the mind has been a longstanding focus of Jeffrey Epstein, a private hedge funder in New York with an extensive resume in science philanthropy. In addition to founding the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics with a $35 million gift to Harvard University, which studies the mathematical evolution of micro-systems and diseases, Epstein's foundation, The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation, has become one of the largest funders of independent scientists around the world. According to New York Magazine, Epstein has donated up to $200 million a year to prominent scientists...... Epstein plays an active role in brain institutes around the world.

Maverick Hedge Funder Jeffrey Epstein Funds the First Humanoids in Berlin

This seems to be something hiding in plain sight on TTSA's agenda. But what the hell did "Pea Dough" Jeff have to do with brain sciences? $200m a year is not small change is it? The news sources have seemingly been removed too now.

re Epstein, I believe some of his money ended up covering Transcendental Mediation research...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
She's mortified because the hacker revealed her true thoughts and not the stuff she actually says in public?

A real hacker would have published the full Vallee emails.

This must be the most considerate hacker ever.

Excellent point..

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Is that Transcendental Meditation or transcendental meditation? Perhaps David Lynch could help shed some light.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake

Is that Transcendental Meditation or transcendental meditation? Perhaps David Lynch could help shed some light.

Checkerboard floors.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yeah you’re right, he dressed them up in a new way which became the most visually iconic part of it. The original show and The Return’s accompanying book go big time into Project Blue Book. I think Lynch knows more dark secrets than people suspect, including the sorry state of the cult of Hollywood and its brainwashing elements.
edit on 11/1/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Maybe.

But you know putting idiots at the head of a ufo group doesn’t exactly make them popular.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

That was her.
She just made it worse for herself.
SMH

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join