It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Yes....but Snowden apparently was not aware of AATIP ( and the four other undisclosed UFO programs mentioned by Corbell)
Snowden did not have the access he thought he had.

I wonder if ATTIP was even aware of AATIP.

Also, AATIP, if it ever existed, was not the CIA

My take has always been that there is something to the UFO phenom but the government knows as much as we do...which is nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So, the point is that since the government knows as much as we do, then guess what, there’s nothing for them to disclose but one fact, and that is that they know nothing.

I said long ago on this thread, that disclosure can only be one truth regarding this question.

They, the government, know nothing about UAPs, UFOs, aliens, and related matters.

Therefore, the very premise of TTSA falls down.

edit on 24-10-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The US government and related IC groups can tell you about as much about UFOs than they can tell you about the existence of God.

Now don’t misinterpret what I’m saying. There very well may be individuals in government and out of government who have had authentic experiences with paranormal events related to UFOs and related and unrelated matters.

But the US government as an official entity, by conventional or unconventional scientific criteria, knows nothing about this phenomenon, therefore can’t reveal anything.

That is my personal belief based on the known and unknown facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And I don’t want to hear anything about Greek gods, government secret operations, the government are the good guys, aliens are evil, or aliens are good, or and anything about any Goddam threat. When ALL the evidence points to the fact there is no threat. Now, sure, that can change but it has to be based on facts, not obsession.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
“We have possessed knowledge and we have in our protection subjects from a planet X. Knowledge we obtained so vast and powerful, whoever possesses this knowledge would be the most powerful person in the world.”
- Nixon 1974

Imagine that the government is a skyscraper. At the top of it is a small room. Think of it as a water closet. On the door it says “MJ-12”. In this room there are 12 men who sit around a water cooler and discuss how things are going and what if anything needs to be done next. These are the people who pull the strings that control the Military-Government.

This is an exclusive club. These 12 men hold their position for life. Like the original 12, the only way out is to die. The club was formed in 1947 under the guise of *National Security*. The immediate outgrowth of this club was the NSA, CIA and of course the Air Force, all created immediately after Roswell incident.

All who join this club take an oath to control the secrets and below them ALL OTHERS are on a *Need To Know* bases. The President of the country on the floor below only knows so much. Not so with the Congress on the floor below him, as they know virtually nothing of the secrets. Those 3 floors down actually know a little more, because they are the division heads of the Mil-Gov, the Generals and Admirals. As you go lower down the floors the amount of secrets known grows exponentially smaller until you get to the post man on the bottom floor who works for the government but knows zip about any secrets. He only knows the zip codes.

The man on the lower floor who stands guard near the alien flying vehicle works for the Mil-Gov, but he has literally no say in what the MG does and virtually no knowledge of what it knows – outside of his assigned task to keep his very own secret. Like you and me, he does not even know who his overlords are.

And it is these overlords, that club of 12, which will not allow the elected revolving government talking heads any access or knowledge of the secrets. For those secrets fall under the heading of *National Security*. Yet at direct odds to that they turn around and say that “UFO’s pose no threat to Nation Security”.

Which is actually true, because the club of 12 and ET are actually in cahoots with each other, trading human test subjects for alien technology.

So when someone says that the government knows nothing, what they are saying is only partially right. Those at the peak of power, that *government* does know what is going on, and there is no way they are going to admit it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is major ground breaking news.
Google has accomplished Quantum Supremacy.

This news is equivalent to the first Nuclear explosion "Trinity"

This may not seem related to Disclosure...but it is intimately connected.

Once we have achieved genuine General Artificial Intelligence, its game over.

The team chose to calculate the outputs of a random quantum circuit — rather like a quantum random number generator. This is not an easy problem, and the Summit supercomputer at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, the world’s most powerful machine in its class, would have taken 10 millennia (10,000 years) to complete it, the researchers say. Sycamore needed only 200 seconds.

www.nature.com...
edit on 24-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Now they're going to sell your personal data faster

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

“We have possessed knowledge and we have in our protection subjects from a planet X. Knowledge we obtained so vast and powerful, whoever possesses this knowledge would be the most powerful person in the world.” - Nixon 1974

I don't believe Nixon ever said that. Do you have a reptable source for that quote from him?

Imagine that the government is a skyscraper. At the top of it is a small room. Think of it as a water closet. On the door it says “MJ-12”. I

So you believe MJ-12 is real now too? There is fairly substantial evidence proving beyond doubt the documents are faked.

The immediate outgrowth of this club was the NSA, CIA and of course the Air Force, all created immediately after Roswell incident.

Are you saying that these organisations were created as a direct result of whatever fell to Earth in the New Mexico desert in summer of 1947? If so then how did the government have prior knowledge of that event?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Really interesting stuff Cellty.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
So you believe MJ-12 is real now too? There is fairly substantial evidence proving beyond doubt the documents are faked.

The cyclical generational nature of ufology means that Project SERPO could be resurrected next, despite ATS obliterating that baby as soon as it was launched by the likes of Doty & his mates 14 years ago.

Billy Meier is probably waiting in the queue to be resurrected, too, wielding a ray-gun.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sometimes it takes years for a person to see that most of the lore of ufology such as MJ12, Roswell, the government disclosure story ( as if they know something) is not proven.

A person reads a book or comes across some of these unproven UFO tales without critical thinking or further research and they can be easily fooled.

People must keep researching not just read a couple of books, or a YouTube and then be convinced.

TTSA gets over because of ignorance of the topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Are you saying that these organisations were created as a direct result of whatever fell to Earth in the New Mexico desert in summer of 1947? If so then how did the government have prior knowledge of that event?

MM you know all of this but its important others get the info.

That’s an old UFO lore myth about Truman creating the national security state because of Roswell.
The CIA, NSC, etc.

It's an exciting story but has no proof save the MJ 12 Documents.

These documents were given to Bill Moore, Jaime Shandera (who disappeared at one point) along with Stanley Freidman.

Moore was a guy who because of his assisting in the mental collapse of Paul Bennewitz was promised secrets from the government. He got the mj12 documents. Actually, they were sent to his research partner Jaime Shandera.

There likely was a government operation called MJ 12 but it wasn’t dealing with aliens or ufos.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There are levels of bizarre ufo beliefs. The totally ridiculous Dave Wilcock, Cory Goode nonsense, along with Linda Howe and Ancient Alien stuff, along with the Steven Greer level.
The soberer is Dolan, Freidman, and some of the science-based researchers. But Dolan has lately gone a bit too far for me.
Now I liked Greer but couldn’t accept his stuff eventually. Linda Howe is a nice old lady but will believe anything.

I went with MJ 12 for a while because Freidman was an up and up guy but it isn’t proven to be factual at all.

Even though I have many problems with TTSA, at least, so far, other than TDL, they do maintain a somewhat sober ufo view

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Yes....but Snowden apparently was not aware of AATIP ( and the four other undisclosed UFO programs mentioned by Corbell)
Snowden did not have the access he thought he had.

I'm not even sure what CNN was trying to achieve with this "news". Or maybe they just had a slow day and had to fill page with some crap.
I'm not surprised that Snowden didn't find anything. There are levels of secrecy and he most likely is aware of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Always liked this post by TeaAndStrumpets - this post by Xraeme and this book basing itself solely on government communications are also well worth a look.

There's a great thread on here somewhere about the (frequent) Truman UFO briefings and will try to find it - have you seen this vid by Dolan?

When it comes to the CIA announcements in the NYTs, WP etc. isn't it yet another example of all hype and no substance?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Now they're going to sell your personal data faster

Lol

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

We agree on something!!!!

There are levels of bizarre ufo beliefs. The totally ridiculous Dave Wilcock, Cory Goode nonsense, along with Linda Howe and Ancient Alien stuff, along with the Steven Greer level. The soberer is Dolan, Freidman, and some of the science-based researchers. But Dolan has lately gone a bit too far for me. Now I liked Greer but couldn’t accept his stuff eventually. Linda Howe is a nice old lady but will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The thing people never check and miss is that the The National Security Act of 1947 was first introduced on March 3rd 1947 to the Senate, signed into law in July of 1947 and effective from Sept 1947. This would reorganise the military after WWII including the creation of the CIA etc. So with Roswell still being around 3 months after the bill's introduction whatever happened there is largely irrelevant to the formation of the CIA and NSA.

TLDR - Roswell was not the cause for the formation of the CIA and NSA.

Whoever created those Majestic documents certainly had a lot of time and resources to do so. But they contain various historical errors in them. Many point a finger at international man of mischief Rick Doty. But it's interesting that Robert Wood has promoted many of the documents as being genuine in the past (see this pdf). He's another aerospace guy (from McDonnell Douglas) and was part of the The Advanced Theoretical Physics Working Group way back in 1985.

That may not be where this long story even began. But it's certainly a point where the justified and ancient assets of the US National Security State first boarded that bus together and and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

Without really being able to think of any new ones it would seem....

edit on 24/10/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Billy Meier is probably waiting in the queue to be resurrected, too, wielding a ray-gun.

Research scientist and official representative for Billy Meier, Michael Horn insisted that NASA has previously been wrong about their predictions on the "God of Chaos" Apophis asteroid. During an interview with Express.co.uk, he claimed the space agency would likely now be taking the dangers of the asteroid more seriously. Mr Horn said: “NASA firstly dismissed the possibility that Apophis would hit the Earth.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I can't wait for this one myself.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join