It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
a reply to: karl 12

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Thank you for that link

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: celltypespecific

Tommy long legs likes time travel.

I haven't got long legs but it's a viable proposition

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Up there with the cryptoterrestrial

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I covered the unethical practices of John Carpenter way back in the Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and DeLong Road To AATIP

Bigelow is a key manipulative figure in American UFO Lore involving many personalities since the 1990s. He seems to have become an asset of the National Security State of the United States in the 1980s.

Were you familiar with this in the past Karl?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

.....oddly quiet too in the last few years....apart from releasing a video depicting a dust particle floating round a pallet of big Bobs bbq burgers of course.
edit on p45634192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: celltypespecific
What I have been saying for the several months:

Hardly

It's a matter of ATS record.

You folks would still scream "disinformation"...or find some conspiracy to explain away the fact that we are being visited by UAP's and like it or not TTSA played a significant role in informing the public.

TTSA has many many cases that they will reveal over the course of the year. The second case that's currently being investigated is the "GIMBAL" case on the east coast. More pilots going on the record.

FACT...TTSA has moved the field of ufology forward more than any other ufologist group has done in the past 20 years.

Think about it..the TTSA members are very established individuals that are already financially well off.....why risk it associating ones self with "crazy ufo group" if it was not important. Additionally, alot easier ways to make money than being apart of TTSA...

I don't understand the hate for TTSA....THEY HAVE MOVED THE FIELD OF UFOLOGY FORWARD!!

I have a pretty strong scientific background/training and am the recipient of multiple federal grants. Thus I am not your average clueless american.

No you aren't average...but.....you said about Uniformed : Tom and Lue do UFOs.....

....This was the best UFO/UAP Doc. bar-none. I predict an several emmys for this series!

Its pretty evident what TTSA is up to....they simply want to educate the mainstream about the existence of UAPs. If this is not there[sic] purpose I would love to be enlightened.

TTSA is doing a good service by moving the field of UFOlogy forward.

I am still excited about the potential for TTSA to bring forth additional videos, pilot testimony, congressional hearings, etc. That's why I am highly interested in there[sic] platform

This was very poor showing for TTSA.....after that intercept piece ....they are slowly coming apart...

Be patient piggy... Documents will be released shortly proving Lue was the director (this is a distraction).

Still waiting six months later dude!

Here is your reward .. FROM TDL.....:

"What if I was briefed by Italian Intelligence that a UFO shot a military helicopter out of the sky... AND- there are pics of the UFO chasing the helicopter along with a formal Italian Intel report. AND- what if it’s all on the next 2 episodes of my show UNIDENTIFIED on HISTORY CHANNEL for you to see. Airing next week... would that be of interest to you?"

"The TTSA team and the future Potus stand proudly outside of a hangar beside a levitating craft in front of the world's media.

Is it still a psy-op?

Alex Rojas....confirmed that there is already a [Uninformed] season2 in the works..... Its a pretty good interview with Nick pope

So why are TTSA producing UFO TV shows?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 18:23

This is a very important forum/thread...once disclosure breaks (in the next four months) this site will be filled with individuals looking for answers and I believe the minds gathered here are in an excellent position to provide guidance.

Past it's sell by date dude. You need to burrow that hole in Wimbledon Common because I can rub your ruddy red face(s) further into the rubbish if you want........and you are full of it.....

Regardless.....

Due to TTSA......the UFO NAVY has finally admitted to the existence of UFOs and more importantly TTSA has a CRADA with the US ARMY. That's more progress anything group/individual in Ufology for the past 20 years.

I rest my case.
edit on 26-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Tell us more about the persecution of The Final Theory.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Wasn't there Navy admitting the videos depicted UAP due to the hard work and FOIAs by John Greenwald of the Black Vault?

Also, why would any UFO group or researcher approach the Army for a grant for material research for offensive / defensive weapons development?

edit on p16851192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p18812192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The absurdity of that statement is clear.
He may be responding to the criticism about their no-output

Their ONLY output is the videos.
No research

No new ideas
Weak Website filled only with self-promotion

Not even a YouTube channel

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'll set my clock.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Forget it....
I think they killed the ISIS leader....

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Who are you posting for celty or should I say, who are the posts meant to be read by?

Seems like a lot of chat up lines for a date with the young guns or other such groups.

That part you deleted, stating Trump will do "disclosure" tomorrow? I mean everyone likes a try hard but come on now...

Your own posts betray yourself...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

That part you deleted, stating Trump will do "disclosure" tomorrow?

Am I not allowed to correct the errors in my ways.....?
Jeez...I was mistaken and made a correction.

A lesson many need to learn.

Cheers mate

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Am I not allowed to correct the errors in my ways.....?

The ways in your errors are far more interesting.

As asked by Pigsy, who WAS that part about Trump directed at, for example, before you wiped it out of existence?

We love a mystery.

edit on 27-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

We love a mystery.

My popcorn is out CB.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Due to TTSA......the UFO NAVY has finally admitted to the existence of UFOs

No it hasn't. As pointed out earlier in the thread JANAP146 was in place confirming a policy of reporting procedures already in place.

There is and was no need to admit UFOs exist.

The Navy did not recognise any input from outside and their press statement boiled down was about unmanned aerial systems not UFOs.

“The wide proliferation and availability of inexpensive unmanned aerial systems (UAS) such as commercially available quadcopters has increasingly made airspace de‐confliction an issue for our aviators,” said John “Jay” Stratton, an Office of Naval Intelligence Senior Analyst from the Nimitz Operational Intelligence Center.

“Based on this increased airspace complexity, US Navy aircrew were provided with reporting instructions in order to determine the frequency and location of any UAS operating in our training areas.

Source

It would also appear that Jay Stratton was the one who briefed the Navy. With no proof so far that TTSA had ANY involvement. In fact when asked for comments. As usual no one from TTSA responds.

The only conclusion that can be made at present is. TTSA lied. They have made false claims about influencing Naval policy and have illicitly leaked three military videos and placed their own branding on said videos. This is not what anyone could call "best practice" for a supposed Advanced Aerospace, Science and Entertainment Consortium who aren't a "UFO Research Group".

TTSA don't have to reveal top secret information. They can prove certain things without giving secrets away.

Or maybe there's a friend who could help out with some documents?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Be Patient Dear Friends more interesting news from TTSA is on the way.....

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm probably wrong most of the time...BUT jumping on something like an announcement that Trump is going to make the following day and all of a sudden deciding it's "aliens" / "disclosure" is quite a leap of faith...

Your motives for posting here are much more interesting than what you post,..

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'm watching all this with buttered popcorn.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

How do you know ? Is it the psychic thing again?
😁

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I'm probably wrong most of the time...BUT jumping on something like an announcement that Trump is going to make the following day and all of a sudden deciding it's "aliens" / "disclosure" is quite a leap of faith...

How many times do I have to state that I was wrong on that point.....

Its amazing the power of confirmation bias....as to why TTSA is slowly distancing themselves from the Ufology crowd....

Scatter TTSA enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On TDL our hopes we fix

edit on 27-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join