It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific
What, lol.. this guy one of the biggest BS disinfo guy out there.. all BS.. Yes, we were seeded technology, no, it was not aliens lol.. all of us veteran and military who have been part of the active crash recovery protocol know this to be absolute fact... if you think we jumped from horse and buggy to where we are now in less than 200 years you are out of your mind lol.. but it was not aliens... there is no benevolent alien saviors out there...

these people are all BS disnfo guys... all full of chit.... What really alarms me is all the gullible people who still believe this crap... let me give you another example and something to think about... do you honestly think there is not an immoral agenda playing out in this country today. Conditioning you, your children, everyday, in every song on the radio, in every single tv show you watch, what do you hear, what do you see... every single television show pushes an immoral lgbt agenda on you, even polygamy, which is still illegal in all 50 states, on a cop show lol... you see, all this is working together and is part of a bigger picture and has absolutely zero to do with aliens lol...

But, I will get flamed and cursed... why, well, the conditioning is almost complete lol.. i will leave it with one last example.. this is for all you lgbt dorks, nature itself tells you it is wrong and there is zero argument with this point, why, genetics... you can't naturally procreate... this can not be argued and nature itself telling you uh, nope lol. genetics is a bch lol... u see, without technology, left to own devices you would simply become extinct lol...

This can't be argued, there is no argument for it... it is simply a choice, one you have been getting conditioned to make for a very long time lol... have fun....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Who ARE you??? Why do you keep spamming multiple threads?

It sometimes feels like multiple people are using your account.

I 100% believe celltype is multiple individuals either typing out individual responses or formulating the wording for someone else to submit. Cell's replies are often incongruent from one post to the other. Most folks type ideas out in a manner similar to how they would speak them. Punctuation, format, and word selection illustrate the pauses, emphasis, and "flow" one takes when actually speaking an idea and all of us in this thread have individual "cadences" so-to-speak. For celltype, the replies often shift from intellectually introspective to wide-eyed awe to abrasively promotional.

It's hard to tell if we're speaking to an immunologist or a marketing director. CellTypeSpecific can't be specifically tied to a type. Ironic.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

CellTypeSpecific can't be specifically tied to a type

Very poetic...

MM... I don't want to derail your thread. Please enough about me. Let's stay focused on the ongoing intrigue that is TTSA.

There will be alot of breaking news shortly and I want us to be on our "A" game, with insightful analysis and deconstruction of news/information pertaining to TTSA.

edit on 22-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

35 Thousand? Really!

That’s where the TTSA stock money went to.

That seems very questionable. Giving a person on what amounts to be their board of directors that kind of money smells bad to me.

And what has he produced?...

Don't forget the Hoff wrote a few papers for AAWSAP. Most likely charged around $40-$50k for those too. This is how these guys get paid for their 'national security' work. No one is interested in the papers. They could get most of the information from Wiki. It's a money shuffle to hide what they are really up to.

But the Hoff was certainly treating himself as VP of TTSA and Director of Eartech. His mysterious company in Austin.

Introduction/Background

The emergence of exotic materials has introduced the possibility of expanding the role of structural materials to other operational functions such as sensors and propulsion. There is anecdotal evidence that these materials could provide other functions that fundamentally change the design approach for vehicles, including cars, trucks, aircraft, and spacecraft as well as provide insight into their source. A first step in this journey is experimental work to assess recovered materials for unusual properties.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) seeks to outsource to EarthTech International, Incorporated (ETI) all analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis......

Period of Performance

The total period of performance for the MAP efforts is 10 weeks months[????], beginning on August 16, 2018 through October 25, 2018. All work must be scheduled to complete within this timeframe. Any modifications or extensions will be requested through TTSA and ETI contracting officers for review and discussion.....

Once all project tasks have been completed, the project will enter the handoff/closure stage. During this stage of the project, ETI will provide their project report to TTSA’s Aerospace Division Director. The acceptance of this documentation by TTSA’s Aerospace Division Director will acknowledge acceptance of all project deliverables and that ETI has met all assigned tasks.

Any discrepancies involving completion of project tasks or disagreement between TTSA and the ETI will be resolved by executive leaders from each respective company.
Other Requirements

The program funding is capped at $35,000.

TTSA expects only a task-level cost proposal to enable contract award.

Payment Schedule: 50% at contract award, 50% at contract completion.

See : SEC Filings

In the event of a dispute.."or disagreement between TTSA and the ETI" then the Hoff would have to beat himself up over it being on both boards.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

35 Thousand? Really!

That’s where the TTSA stock money went to.

That seems very questionable. Giving a person on what amounts to be their board of directors that kind of money smells bad to me.

And what has he produced?...

Don't forget the Hoff wrote a few papers for AAWSAP. Most likely charged around $40-$50k for those too. This is how these guys get paid for their 'national security' work. No one is interested in the papers. They could get most of the information from Wiki. It's a money shuffle to hide what they are really up to.

But the Hoff was certainly treating himself as VP of TTSA and Director of Eartech. His mysterious company in Austin.

Introduction/Background

The emergence of exotic materials has introduced the possibility of expanding the role of structural materials to other operational functions such as sensors and propulsion. There is anecdotal evidence that these materials could provide other functions that fundamentally change the design approach for vehicles, including cars, trucks, aircraft, and spacecraft as well as provide insight into their source. A first step in this journey is experimental work to assess recovered materials for unusual properties.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) seeks to outsource to EarthTech International, Incorporated (ETI) all analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis......

Period of Performance

The total period of performance for the MAP efforts is 10 weeks months[????], beginning on August 16, 2018 through October 25, 2018. All work must be scheduled to complete within this timeframe. Any modifications or extensions will be requested through TTSA and ETI contracting officers for review and discussion.....

Once all project tasks have been completed, the project will enter the handoff/closure stage. During this stage of the project, ETI will provide their project report to TTSA’s Aerospace Division Director. The acceptance of this documentation by TTSA’s Aerospace Division Director will acknowledge acceptance of all project deliverables and that ETI has met all assigned tasks.

Any discrepancies involving completion of project tasks or disagreement between TTSA and the ETI will be resolved by executive leaders from each respective company.
Other Requirements

The program funding is capped at $35,000.

TTSA expects only a task-level cost proposal to enable contract award.

Payment Schedule: 50% at contract award, 50% at contract completion.

In the event of a dispute.."or disagreement between TTSA and the ETI" then the Hoff would have to beat himself up over it being on both boards.

This is an amazing find MM.... I was not aware of this...as to why I love ATS!!

Supportive of the SEC document is this:

Howe explained that she gave one of the pieces to TTSA Co-Founder Dr. Hal Puthoff at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin, Texas for study in 1996. The piece returned to Puthoff for additional study in 2012, 2018 and then, according to Howe, was “purchased in 2019.” Howe did not respond for comment regarding the details of the sale.

www.vice.com...

Interesting discussion with Bryan Bender UMD Art Gallery

"The New Space Age & UFOs"
Its a live stream.....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
What, lol.. this guy one of the biggest BS disinfo guy out there.. all BS.. Yes, we were seeded technology, no, it was not aliens lol..
I may regret this, but ok, I'll bite. If you think we were seeded technology, but not from aliens, then from who?

Not that I'm defending Elizondo, after hearing him talk about all the photographs people took in 1952 of the UFOs over Washington DC, when nobody took any photos that we know of, that was complete BS.

originally posted by: celltypespecific
There will be alot of breaking news shortly and I want us to be on our "A" game, with insightful analysis and deconstruction of news/information pertaining to TTSA.
You mean the announcement that the world is gonna blow? You already made that announcement, but I never figured out what that meant.

originally posted by: celltypespecific
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
The World is going to BLOW!!!!!
...Its about to get real baby!!

So exciting
What was the excitement all about, did I miss it?

By the way, did the army ever figure out how to make soldiers walk through walls, or to kill goats by staring at them? If they got those to actually work, then I might consider the things they are exploring to automatically have some credibility, but I don't think they did, and therefore there's no automatic credibility assigned to anything the army is looking at.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You mean the announcement that the world is gonna blow? You already made that announcement, but I never figured out what that meant.

The CRADA with the Army was the world blowing....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Mirageman,

Thanks again for posting the SEC filing...its a gold mine

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What, lol.. this guy one of the biggest BS disinfo guy out there.. all BS.. Yes, we were seeded technology, no, it was not aliens lol.. all of us veteran and military who have been part of the active crash recovery protocol know this to be absolute fact... if you think we jumped from horse and buggy to where we are now in less than 200 years you are out of your mind lol.. but it was not aliens... there is no benevolent alien saviors out there...

these people are all BS disnfo guys... all full of chit.... What really alarms me is all the gullible people who still believe this crap... let me give you another example and something to think about... do you honestly think there is not an immoral agenda playing out in this country today. Conditioning you, your children, everyday, in every song on the radio, in every single tv show you watch, what do you hear, what do you see... every single television show pushes an immoral lgbt agenda on you, even polygamy, which is still illegal in all 50 states, on a cop show lol... you see, all this is working together and is part of a bigger picture and has absolutely zero to do with aliens lol...

But, I will get flamed and cursed... why, well, the conditioning is almost complete lol.. i will leave it with one last example.. this is for all you lgbt dorks, nature itself tells you it is wrong and there is zero argument with this point, why, genetics... you can't naturally procreate... this can not be argued and nature itself telling you uh, nope lol. genetics is a bch lol... u see, without technology, left to own devices you would simply become extinct lol...

This can't be argued, there is no argument for it... it is simply a choice, one you have been getting conditioned to make for a very long time lol... have fun....

what

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I may regret this, but ok, I'll bite. If you think we were seeded technology, but not from aliens, then from who? 

Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Just watched the LMH presentation on the materials and there are some issues:

Not only is depositing bismuth films on porous metals "a thing"- Hal must know this as he worked with Ken Shoulders at Jupiter tech in Texas prior to starting Earthtech.
Previously Ken Shoulders was working with Dudley Buck who invented the Cryotron which eventually led to Buck becoming the de-facto expert on thin film deposition.

..I bet Shoulders/Buck had some interesting bits of material lying around after several decades of relevant tinkering and collaborations...

LMH marvels at the thin deposits being 3/4 Microns thick and totally without precedent however you can find multiple references to nanometre (i.e thinner) film deposits being done as a direct output of the extensive, sometimes govt. funded research Buck was involved in several decades prior to LMH's "investigation".

TLDR: Hal used to work with a genius level guy (Shoulders) who had previously collaborated with another genius level guy (Buck) on how to layer bismuth on porous metals in thin films.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Nice to see someone noticing the Shoulders connections whose own work did have some merits, who worked at SRI, knew Puthoff and also pilfered the same chicken shop owner for monies for R&D that no-one seems to talk about.

In terms of layers of metals only microns thick etc etc...this has seen for a while, not only for designer metals but also for plasmon optics too. There was even an article about this in the NYT back in 1991

NYT 1991

More On Ken

More on Emissivity of Metals

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Nature? The beloved mum of cancer and life destroying asteroids? Lol. Did you even notice that every life except plants needs to kill in order to survive? I despise that kind of nature and I'm glad we're on the verge of transhumanism to laugh at it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Just watched the LMH presentation on the materials and there are some issues:

Not only is depositing bismuth films on porous metals "a thing"- Hal must know this as he worked with Ken Shoulders at Jupiter tech in Texas prior to starting Earthtech.
Previously Ken Shoulders was working with Dudley Buck who invented the Cryotron which eventually led to Buck becoming the de-facto expert on thin film deposition.

..I bet Shoulders/Buck had some interesting bits of material lying around after several decades of relevant tinkering and collaborations...

LMH marvels at the thin deposits being 3/4 Microns thick and totally without precedent however you can find multiple references to nanometre (i.e thinner) film deposits being done as a direct output of the extensive, sometimes govt. funded research Buck was involved in several decades prior to LMH's "investigation".

TLDR: Hal used to work with a genius level guy (Shoulders) who had previously collaborated with another genius level guy (Buck) on how to layer bismuth on porous metals in thin films.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Jukiodone

Nice to see someone noticing the Shoulders connections whose own work did have some merits, who worked at SRI, knew Puthoff and also pilfered the same chicken shop owner for monies for R&D that no-one seems to talk about.

In terms of layers of metals only microns thick etc etc...this has seen for a while, not only for designer metals but also for plasmon optics too. There was even an article about this in the NYT back in 1991

NYT 1991

More On Ken

More on Emissivity of Metals

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott
How are things going with the Collins Elite these days?

Also your genetic theories are a little... flawed.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I agree... I don't believe in "alienz" also its not from skunkworks...the analysis would reveal skunkworks "fingerprints"..

Care to expand on that?

That's pretty much in line with "sidestepping step one of the disclosure", and going straight to the applications in skunkworks.
Given your intention to debunk conspiracy theories you're doing a pretty good job feeding them with remarks like that.

Wonderful day indeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Have we talked about this yet?

www.vice.com...

Kevin Day
Deep Prasad
Captain Lou Elizondo
Bruce Macabee
Sean Cahill

UAP eXpeditions is made up of former military officials, Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and academics.

UAP eXpeditions is a non-profit group based in Oregon that will “field a top-notch group of uber-experienced professionals providing the public service of field testing new UAP related technologies.” With some of the Silicon Valley UFO Hunters, UAP eXpeditions will pioneer the ability to predict, find, observe, and document UAP for study and analysis. They will use “classical observation techniques, by trained observers and scientists, while using the latest experimental technologies—in the right places and the right times,” Kevin Day, the group’s founder and CEO, wrote in a Facebook post viewed by Motherboard.

The company’s white paper is pretty wild. It asks, “Do fleets of UAP 'migrate' from Catalina Island to Guadalupe Island with a certain frequency? And if so, how well do whale songs correlate, if at all, to UAP appearances?”

edit on 23-10-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Wtf...that's very interesting...

Of course they will see things there in the sky, as I said in my post a few pages ago, the surrounding islands do all sorts of military tests.

San Nicholas island for example, they fire Drones off from that location and do all sorts of testing, including Raytheon tests of lasers shooting down said Drones;

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think my favourite part was

The company’s white paper is pretty wild. It asks, “Do fleets of UAP 'migrate' from Catalina Island to Guadalupe Island with a certain frequency?

And if so, how well do whale songs correlate, if at all, to UAP appearances?” It’s unclear how whale songs are relevant here, but let’s move along.

I saw a documentary called "The Voyage Home". An alien communicated with whales in it. They also had an invisible spaceship.

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join