It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I think I've been able to piece together a fair estimate of the reality of his experience without invoking that idea. I didn't know about Bob's wife coincidentally dying soon after he married another woman, that was an eerie revelation I might check out, though it's not directly related to UFOlogy but it could speak to Bob's character.

It's the little things that catch Bob out.

For example, Bob's close pal, the eccentric John Lear, was not mentioned once in Rogan's epic interview with Lazar and Corbell. Which is odd when one also considers that George Knapp's interest in ufology was sparked by Lear:

I started reading UFO books and tried to get my head around the subject, went to Lear’s home to see what else he had in his files, then had him on the program a third time, an interview that aired sometime in late 1988. It was a pretty wild program because Lear brought along a guy named Bill Cooper, who spun quite a tale of mystery. In that interview, Lear hinted that he knew a guy who might be taking a job at Area 51.That guy turned out to be Bob Lazar.

In May 1989, I was the anchorman on the 5 pm news and our interview guest cancelled at the last minute. I called Lear to ask if his Area 51 contact might be willing to come on the show, even if we had to hide his identity. He called Lazar. We sent our live truck to Lear’s house.

silvarecord.com...

Website OtherHand.org conducted research that reveals Bob's words on the 'Billy Goodman Happening' show on Dec 20th 1989:

I made a routine request for my birth certificate, which I needed just for I.D. purposes, and I was told that it doesn’t exist, I wasn’t even born at that hospital. I sat on that for about a week and just wondered, and then I began to inquire at previous jobs and also at other schools, and that information was also gone. And I got the idea that soon someone was going to disappear, so that’s when I contacted the TV station and essentially let everything out.

Nobody reminded Bob that Knapp contacted Lear first to provide an emergency interviewee? Of course, one could mitigate that Lazar contacted Knapp himself after the Lear call, but I doubt it - the offer to appear was already in the bag after all.

And regarding the birth certificate, on Nov 17th 1989, Knapp told Chuck Harder in a radio interview:

We called for his birth records and they had disappeared… as if someone was trying to make him a non-person.

Fast-forward to June 18th 1990, when Lazar was convicted of Pandering, a Pre-Sentence report prepared by Joy Mundy-Neal on 27th July 1990, reveals that the birth certificate had magically re-appeared:

A certified copy of the defendant’s birth certificate indicates he was born on January 26, 1959 to the union of Albert Lazar and Phyllis Berliner (natural mother); however the defendant reports he was born on January 26, 1959 in Coral Gables, Florida, to unknown parents and was subsequently adopted by Albert Lazar and the former Phyllis Berliner within the first few months of his life.

So was Bob saying that 'they' faked his birth certificate? More likely he'd simply not bothered to make much effort to obtain it, helping preserve his and Knapp's rather more exotic conclusions.

As I said, it's the little things - and I don't mean the midgets who sat inside his alleged 10,000-year-old craft from an archaeological dig.

edit on 9-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Lazar was sheep-dipped. According to his defenders, the government erased his MIT and Caltech files and only left him with his county college records.

Boy, I hope if I’m ever sheep-dipped they leave in my GED high school degree...at least.
If that’s erased I won’t even be able to get a job in an Amazon warehouse let alone area 51!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

As I said, it's the little things - and I don't mean the midgets who sat inside his alleged 10,000-year-old craft from an archaeological dig.

I dont remember Lazar having an archaeological dig origin story prior to the recent Rogan outing.

Was this always part of his story or is it new??

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Lazar story is the one that got away as far investigative reporting is concerned. Can't think why?

Even people who were at MIT and Caltech were all erased. Where did Bob live and sleep when he was there? Even in that movie we heard how his friends and parents couldn't let Bob live a lie. But none of his friends spoke up. Bob's mother was in the film. Jeremy didn't ask her either about any of those important things.

You can only conclude that the story tellers don't want the story resolved because they can make some cash out of continuing to promote it. However even when things are debunked the UFO community won't let go. Look at the Alien Autopsy. It was exposed as a hoax in the 90s. The guy who made the film for Santilli says it was hoax. But apparently he's been set up by the government spooks to say it.

These are the very people who TTSA see as potential customers!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101

Well, at least we still have the upcoming Ufology World Congress in Barcelona, where at least one scientist (Dr Michio Kaku) will give a lecture and TTSA is blissfully absent.

Won't be going to that but below is a recent vid of Kaku being interviewed by Senor Maussan (noticed he slipped in the hypersonic weapon angle again).

Meanwhile JGJ is still pissed off about TTSA causing division in UFO research.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Do people really think the most powerful nation on earth has no ability to silence someone they feel is leaking highly classified information?

That they have to delicately paint around the edges by wiping people's College transcripts?

What strikes me is that the same people who think an unelected cabal secretly runs the planet with an iron fist also think a part time bordello manager with fabulist tendencies was able to go on Las Vegas local news and reveal secrets classified higher than the Manhattan Project.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The "division" in ufology is in my opinion, one that was initially manufactured and then caught up a few people who "joined" organically in the wake of the marketing machine of TTSA.

The loudest and nosiest back on social media back in the early days of TTSA could be viewed as "brand ambassadors". Whats interesting here is its quite easy to pinpoint "who" these people are.

From nowhere, there was instantly blogs, exclusive interviews with TTSA members, radio interviews and podcasts starring the "Young Guns" seemingly from no-where have access to the upper echelons of TTSA?

Not only that, but access to documentation and "leaks" before anyone else?

That in turn, I believe points to those were directing that marketing team of young go-getters, use your brain, it isn't that hard to figure out!

The same operation that was done on TDL to make him feel "special" and that he was "chosen" was simply redone on the very people who now actively and loudly support TTSA at every step. They have been indoctrinated into a way of thinking that removes anything approaching analytical or objective thinking. They in turn, then create a following of their own and have their own foot soldiers, that they make feel special as they are bestowed with "information" before anyone else.

When challenged on information or data that doesn't seem to stack, they go on the attack.

The same can be said for those that are most visible and prominent in the ufo community, these young guns, turn their sights on anyone that is deemed a threat/potential threat and a plan is put in place to discredit them...why? Because they disagree with the marketing message of TTSA.

Is there a division? Yes there is...Ufology has always been a subject that will eat itself or others within it, its nearly always been that way...

What we are seeing now is this "manufactured" split, is something else that Ufology hasn't seen before....and its apparent to me, that ufology doesn't know what to do about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The U.S NAVY Confirms that the Videos released by TTSA was NOT CLEARED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE:

www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 10-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

According to TTSA’s website, the clips represent, “… the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real.” The Navy’s official position now confirms TTSA’s claims, at least, in part.

TTSA WAS RIGHT ALL THIS TIME........

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare. When asked why the phrase “UAP” is now utilized by the U.S. Navy, and not “UFO,” Mr. Gradisher added, “The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

So to the Mick Wests out there....the videos are NOT of Balloons, Drones, or Aircraft..........

www.theblackvault.com...

The NAVY clearly STATES that the VIDEOS depict UFOs!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena.”

Let that sink in.....this is the first time in recorded history that the US GOV's has admitted to having videos of
UFO/UAP....

www.theblackvault.com...

Thank-you BIG LUE.. Job well done

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So you back to all the love for beautiful big lue again. Its pill time again for me after reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Did you miss me

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's creepy.
That UFOJesus guy and the self proclaimed visionary Genius kid , to name a few, tweet daily sound bites aimed to only promote TTSA or provoke antagonistic discussion "TTSA will win! TTSA will come out on top! The toxic naysayers are jealous!"

I never see any actual UFO research from ANY of the 'young guns'. I don't think they know any other cases other than TTSA sanctioned Twitterology.

TTSAologists are cringe inducing.

TTSA are just a giant PR machine. Whether it's Promotional tweets from young guns or it's NYT articles done by a compromised journalist who was in different UFO business with Melon.
One big fat advertorial, They have created an effective promotions machine.
Watching Rojas fall over over them in desperation to be let in to the upper echelons of TTSAology is hysterical. I belly laugh heartily with every advertorial he does for them.

Then the old boys club clique and crazy ladies that need to protect their cabal. Their decades of palm greasing each other for information and government buck/back slaps.

It's a cult, Dark dollar grab and/or a psy op.

Or all 3.

They all kinda suck, the Twitter promotional juggernaut TTSA created is far more damaging to UFOlogy than any skeptic, crazy Billy Meier types or FOIer can ever be.

edit on 10-9-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You swing like a pendulum again. TTSA broke the law by releasing unauthorized videos but it's okay because they were not videos of balloons or drones but rather UAPs (that could actually be balloons or drones once identified). I'm exhausted.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Your choice of source of information is rather amusing, I see you read the first paragraph but not the following one hmm?

Do not fear Uncle Bulgaria...Pigsy is here!!!

“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare. When asked why the phrase “UAP” is now utilized by the U.S. Navy, and not “UFO,” Mr. Gradisher added, “The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects

Big Lue....hahahahhahahaha....you do make me laugh I have to admit...your timing is rather interesting too. What is your take on my previous post about the TTSA Marketing Machine?

surely you can take the time to stop recycling rubbish off the common to answer that question?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well the UFOJesus guy was talking about UFO Gun Camera Footage a whole 12 months before TTSA Released the footage of the blobs in the middle of a screen...

Sorry they didn't release it, oh they did, wait; wasn't that the navy, No it was Lue he got permission didn't he, oh wait no he didn't, Naughty Big Beautiful Lue!!!!

Its impossilbe Zazz, I try and use clear and succint language when communicating with loons, crooks, or worse, but the message still gets transformed through the distorted lens of twisted minds.

But thats ATS I guess...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You are spirited
))))

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Did you miss me

That was a long debriefing...

How are Zondo, TDL, and Hal and the guys and gal?

I hope they gave you some more effective tools

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

“The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of ...unidentified aircraft.... that have been observed...”

So to the Mick Wests out there....the videos are NOT of ... Aircraft..........
I would not normally post such an chopped excerpt, but apparently it's necessary in this case since your reading comprehension is dismal and I'm not trying to mislead you since you obviously already posted a larger excerpt.

If a video of a UAP shows an unidentified aircraft then it's ridiculous to say "to the Mick Wests out there....the videos are NOT of ... Aircraft". Mick West identified the UAP which the entire resources of the country of Chili could not identify, so to Chili it was a UAP or unidentified aircraft. Mick west identified that aircraft beyond any doubt, so the aircraft was only an unidentified aircraft (UAP) until someone competent investigated and identified it. The discovery channel is still trying to claim it was unidentified:

Discovery Channel's "Contact: Declassified Breakthrough" was debunked 2.5 years ago

The Discovery show "Contact", Episode 2 "Declassified Breakthrough" (aired Aug 14 2019) focuses on the Chilean Navy's "UFO" case which was completely and conclusively solved in January 2017. The object was identified without a shadow of a doubt as being Iberian flight 6830. And yet they present it as an unsolved case, seemingly pretending they don't know what it is

As that clearly shows, an unidentified aircraft is only unidentified until it's identified, but unscrupulous UFO promoters apparently have a very gullible audience who want to be taken for a ride, and some of them get mad if you tell them the truth!

I've never seen any hint that Lue has anywhere near the skills of Mick West for identifying UAPs, so the fact Lue can't identify something means very little to me.

That Chili case is somewhat relevant to the TTSA infrared videos, since it was an infrared video, and that was part of the reason it wasn't easily identified by Chili as an ordinary aircraft...they aren't used to looking at ordinary aircraft in infrared, apparently. I think that's also part of the issue with at least one of the TTSA released videos, that the infrared signature of an ordinary aircraft doesn't necessarily look like an ordinary aircraft from a distance.

a reply to: ConfusedBrit
Lazar may be a liar but he's not dumb, well maybe a little dumb when he says dumb things about the strong nuclear force extending beyond the atom, but that's interesting about the birth certificate. He also lied in court about having the fake degrees, so I guess he's lucky the court didn't ask him to prove it or he could have been in even more trouble for lying to the court.

edit on 2019910 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join