It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
One thing I do want to know. Funny this topic is a basic one, yet I’ve never much thought about.

What does Zondo say about revealing the files from ATTIP? Isn’t it logical that that be done? Or lobbied to be done?

He is supposed to have run the group. It’s like the manager of the Yankees opening up a baseball club in the off season and never talking about the Yankees.

What's up with that?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He was the "Program Elements Manager" apparently...
so it might not be up-to him

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Now this of course is a topic for another thread, and it’s a good and interesting topic to discuss in another thread: indeed, the possibility that this alien UFO phenomenon may be some kind of manifestation of the “God” of the theistic, traditional religions is a worthy topic for debate and should have its own thread. Though, I wouldn’t be interested in starting it but might contribute to it.

I've given some very serious thought to a "Religions of Space" thread, covering the various belief systems that witnesses have discussed with visitors (Zeta, Itibi-Ra, TallWhites, VALIS, etc). The problem with this is three-fold: A)You have to assume the existence of some greater force/controller and B) You have to assume that the information relayed from visitor to witness is complete and understood and finally C) You have to assume the event actually happened.

It would also be nice to touch on possible phenomena references as discussed in the King James - OT/NT as well as other religious texts (Ezekiel Wheel, Enoch's "ascension", "The Watchers", Moses's Mana device, Abraham+Mechizeldek, etc). I think the Council of Nicaea overlooked some rather strange references, not quite grasping what was being conveyed (which is understandable given the time period).

Unfortunately theosophy isn't my specialty so the thread would be 3 inches deep but a mile wide. Who knows, another quiet quarter of TTSA non-events and such a thread may appear.

Stay tuned for the announcement of the announcement: in true TTSA fashion.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

He was the "Program Elements Manager" apparently...
so it might not be up-to him

I understand that but are they lobbying for that?

What good is a "Program Elements Manager" whatever that is? It's only logical to go to the source and seek knowledge.

He was at the source.

All that tells me is what we have found out here TTSA is a likely fraud

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Well if you do a thread, what I noticed is one gets a response depending on the effort they put in it, generally speaking.

You put your heart and soul, time, and space, and information in a thread its seen pretty clearly and people respect that.

MM here, for instance, does just that therefore we all know when he does a thread, we check it out. GUT here too does awesome Ops.

Personally, I’m not a big OP writer. To do it right is like doing an essay. I have written essays and they are taxing. So, I respect, and most everyone else does, the work a guy like mm puts in an OP…like this one. And the topic interests me.

So the deal is you get what you put in it.

The key to good thread writing is INTEREST.

Go for it

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Tom was making out that Atlantis is real and Greek Gods were aliens.

I'm not sure about the Atlantis part, but Greek gods are what he would call "aliens", because they are fallen angels. The Egyptians used to worship them too.

Here's an interesting interview with Tom DeLonge from July 11th and you can tell than he definitely looks at this as a "spiritual" issue/connection based on what he says.

TD: As a kid, when I was like…probably in junior high. I started trying to find books that I…first book I found was like UFOs and Loch Ness monster or something. And I was like, wow, that’s weird. It’s like reading about ghosts or something. And that was the beginnings of my love of science fiction, all things George Lucas and all that kind of stuff. I think I was always a very spiritual person. And what that means to be is…I think a lot of people in San Diego would recognize those types of words more so than maybe other areas of the world. What that means to be is that…I kind of believe that consciousness and who we are as people are tied to something much greater and has a lot more to do with the Universe. Literally, the physical Universe, than we can begin to imagine.

There's more inside his interview and this link that gives it away...

www.ufojoe.net...

Although, I have to say, TTSA is definitely trying to appeal to everyone by using words like "the PHYSICAL Universe" so not to alienate anyone from their storyline. There is a physical aspect to it, but it's primarily spiritual. I just wonder how long they're going to draw out the suspense before it takes a nosedive.

edit on 16-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

It would also be nice to touch on possible phenomena references as discussed in the King James - OT/NT as well as other religious texts (Ezekiel Wheel, Enoch's "ascension", "The Watchers", Moses's Mana device, Abraham+Mechizeldek, etc). I think the Council of Nicaea overlooked some rather strange references, not quite grasping what was being conveyed (which is understandable given the time period).

They were left out of the biblical canon, but the three books of Enoch (Enoch 1, Enoch 2, Enoch 3) make for some pretty interesting reading that might tell you what these angels were teaching people back in the day.

(post by kellykell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Kellkell

So what is a "nature spirit" in your opinion?

exactly te same as a bigfoot, a UFO, and an angel. something that may exist, mankind has always been aware of, and there will NEVER be any physical proof of, since the physics guarantee that.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kellykell

Why are you so angry?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

What does Zondo say about revealing the files from ATTIP?

Ya, Zonk has 're-released' already leaked footage from every other source other than his own super secret squirrel ATTIP.

...and a mylar balloon.

...and a bug on a screen photo by an arsonist.

...and errr, Linda Moultan Howe's industrial slag/stock photo's.

....and global life saving digital screen billboard advertising space.

I guess they wish they got the Lob Bazar book rights after all. He could have sold them a bottle of Bigelow industrial emulsifying foam that doubles as stable element 115.

edit on 17-8-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join