It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Those presenting a false narrative about TTSA are the antagonists? That's hilarious Zazz!

They have ZERO credibility due to mistakes, misrepresentation, lack of transparency and evidence to back up the claims they are making. That's on TTSA, not on anyone else or those that simply ask questions! When did it become so wrong to ask questions? Coming from Knapp who has made that statement many many times...

The fact that over 2 years since their "Presentation to an empty room" - the metaphorical irony that presentation had is the punchline in all of this, that one claim has not been cleared up by them with correct documentation is all on them, its for them to prove, not someone using a FOIA or other such nonsense.

It's very possible the reason we have not had that evidence is that it doesn't exist...if it did...whack it on the table and shut those antagonists up. It probably does exist, but doesn't match the initial claims.

I've said it many times now, all TTSA has achieved is release of two previously unseen videos of "something" and exposed the dirty deeds of those that have participated in ufology seemingly for a long time - that were previously held in high regard.

Ohh and the second that an organisation starts asking for $350 of YOUR MONEY - damn right questions will be asked..

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Would like to say congrats to the level headedness and objective research shown on this thread (Kind of a cross between Sherlock Holmes and Mr Spock) - truly impotant reading that cuts out all the b#ll#.

Also congrats on being a stickie!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Also congrats on being a stickie!

Alas, that does not seem to be the case now. Which may not be an "alas" if it allows the non-ATS general public to browse the thread and see for themselves the real state of TTSA - which they cannot see if it's pinned (probably due to bizarre ATS coding).

The thread became un-stickied during a conversation about that very conundrum, so maybe a mod understood the points we were making and remedied it.

Of course, once this thread has fulfilled its purpose (maybe years down the line!), then yes, by all means it should be preserved for posterity.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Slick new clip reel from TTSA.

Includes moody shots of Zondo wandering the streets of New York City like Travis Bickle.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe TTSA has done some good by popularizing government-connected mouthpieces admitting what we already knew…UFOS ARE REAL.

Interestingly, this admission probably won’t have much of an effect on the mainstream.

Ironically, TTSA may have in this process de-facto made the US government admit that the “disclosure” meme so widespread amongst many ufo mavens is a total hoax.

So TTSA has been the conduit, in a very bizarre way, for the disclosure that…
THE US GOVERNMENT HAS ONLY ONE THING TO DISCLOSE:
And that is…THEY DON’T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT UFOs!

Thanks, TTSA

Now get out of the way and let the professionals do their job.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thats slick!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So TTSA has been the conduit, in a very bizarre way, for the disclosure that…
THE US GOVERNMENT HAS ONLY ONE THING TO DISCLOSE:
And that is…THEY DON’T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT UFOs!

Elizondo has already admitted as much in past interviews...

“When you’re talking about a potential threat that we don’t have any understanding at all of what it is, how it works, where it comes from, or who’s behind it, that’s a different conversation, because, as a national security instrument, we are paid to have those answers on behalf of the American people,” Lue explained. “We’ve been dealing with this problem for a long time, if not decades. And the fact that our government and other governments aren’t really any closer to understanding some of those basic interrogatives is very unsettling. So, naturally, people don’t want to have that conversation, especially the Department of Defense.”

So, once again I ask, would releasing all of the information that the government has in order for every individual to decide and believe what they want (as Elizondo has suggested) the answer? While Elizondo has made these claims in interviews, maybe he should just come out and say it on an episode of Unidentified, but will he? For monetary purposes, I doubt he will.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

So, does anyone here see the advantages of TTSA partnering up with TruClear Global?

After visiting their website, I doubt that this partnership will develop anything more than some kind of virtual reality experience for marketing purposes and nothing scientific.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ttsa is a scam.They talk alot and have provided 3 videos that could be anything.I would hate to be in the shoes of their investors and backers. Great disclosure plan,just great.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Advert for Season 2 of Unidentified projected onto a building in time square? That's what I would do for more exposure...from a marketing perspective

In terms of "saving lives" !

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Correct they ttsa are a bunch of clowns with no scientific depth

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

So, does anyone here see the advantages of TTSA partnering up with TruClear Global?

After visiting their website, I doubt that this partnership will develop anything more than some kind of virtual reality experience for marketing purposes and nothing scientific.

I was wondering after that announcement if TTSA was thinking of getting into the UFO convention business. Or some kind of traveling exhibit thing. TruClear's technology seems tailor made for that.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Correct they ttsa are a bunch of clowns with no scientific depth

Well, when you have something that defies science as we know it, it's hard to figure out how to incorporate it.

I guaranty that TTSA is at much at odds on this whole subject as our government is. We see Tom DeLonge moving full speed ahead with his books on "Sekret Machines: Gods, Man & War" (volume 1 and volume 2), but it looks to me like the rest of the group might be trying to incorporate a different angle, but they don't know the best way to go about it with the limited knowledge and information they're working with. Fluff is all they have until they can prove anything else, which people have been trying to do for decades to no avail.

However, there's no excuse for pushing deceit if it's true about the known materials. I wonder who's bright idea that was.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I didn't read the actual pdf (although it's available) shown in the vid that Mellon drew some attention to but I read the paper breakdown and the biographical information about the authors here:

Sovereignty and the UFO by Alex Wendt & Raymond Duvall

Wendt and Duvall argued that the authoritative epistemology of UFO ignorance is necessary to maintain modern governance, because intelligent extra terrestrial life that can make itself known on earth is a threat to humancentered science and rule.

They said that UFOs constitute a metaphysical threat to human power, making ignoring them the only alternative acceptable to modern states. They divided their argument into three parts.

First, they situated modern rule as "governmentality." Governmentality is what Foucault describes as non-coercive rule, or power that functions not by violence or physical oppression but through control of knowledge. Both science and the state rest upon an anthropocentric metaphysics, whereby human conduct is all that matters. A regime of governmentality may also have a sovereign or coercive face, however, which deals with the physical threats that arise (but rarely).

Second, they discussed how that sovereign face functions. They said that there are sometimes physical threats to governmentality, and that, in these exceptional circumstances, the state must resort to coercive behavior.

Third, they said that the UFO poses not just a physical threat, to which a modern state could respond with its sovereign behavior, but also a metaphysical threat. Even if a UFO and its occupants had benign intentions, its unique otherness (in being non-human) would require a world government, united against the other, and this new universal sovereignty would replace the modern state as we know it.

Wendt and Duvall repeated that phenomena requiring exceptions to normal governmentality fall into two categories: physical (e.g. conquest) and existential or ontological threats (e.g. the existence of a non-human world that would extinguish the viability of individual nationally sovereign states). They said that the state cannot decide how to deal with UFOs as an exception, because even acknowledging their possible existence would call into question the state's role as the sole securitizer, and this leaves only one option: the existence of UFOs must be denied…

Alexander Wendt (Ph.D., Minnesota, 1989) is Ralph D. Mershon Professor of International Security Studies at the Mershon Center. His research and teaching interests focus on international relations theory, global governance, political theory, and the philosophy of social science. His current research focuses on the inevitability of a world state, and on the idea of a quantum social science. He is the author of Social Theory of International Politics (Cambridge University Press, 1999), and articles in International Organization, American Political Science Review, Review of International Studies, European Journal of International Relations, International Security, and Politics and Society. Before coming to Ohio State, he taught at the University of Chicago, Dartmouth College, and Yale University.

Raymond Duvall is Professor of Political Science at the University of Minnesota. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University in 1975. He is currently Morse-Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Political Science and Associate Director of the Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of Global Change/MacArthur Interdisciplinary Program on Global Change, Sustainability, and Justice at the University of Minnesota. He regularly teaches courses on international relations theory, global governance, productions and performances of international hierarchy, and critical international political economy. While on leave from the University of Minnesota, he has held visiting appointments at Bogazici University (Istanbul, Turkey), Karl Franzens University (Graz, Austria), and the Graduate Institute for International Studies (Geneva, Switzerland). He was also on the staff of the World Bank for one year, under the terms of an International Affairs Fellowship from the Council on Foreign Relations.

His recent publications include the collaborative edited book, Cultures of Insecurity: States, Communities and the Production of Danger (University of Minnesota Press, 1999), with Jutta Weldes, Mark Laffey and Hugh Gusterson, and a co-authored article with Jutta Weldes on future directions for research on relations among liberalism, democracy, and peace, in a volume edited by Tarak Barkawi and Mark Laffey. He has a forthcoming book on the state and the constitution of authority in economic globalization, and a forthcoming co-edited book, with Michael Barnett, on power and global governance. His earlier research focused on theories of the capitalist state, dependency theory, and civil conflict, including revolutionary struggles, and was published in the American Political Science Review, International Organization, International Studies Quarterly, Comparative Political Studies, several other scholarly journals, and a number of edited books.

I'm telling ya', again, that Globalism and Globalists are steering this operation for their purposes. When you turn over the rocks and follow them back from TTSA in relation to "disclosure" it's a consistent theme and smack dab full of like-minded cadre.
edit on 20-8-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ofc, people don't want the facts.People want entertainment, sensationalism, cool stories. Facts dont bring money, outrageous claims and charlatans do. Ancient aliens has 15 seasons. That says something. Also the fact that people swallow whatever they re told without searching anything and without asking dosent help either.

If anything we might see in the future besides the books,movies whatever delonge has in store,we might also see lectures hosted under the ttsa umbrella. Lectures must be making good money indeed. Even youtubers started giving them it seems if they have a paranormal channel.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Heres the Article The Gut posted, click great read too

My question is how will they impose a global government. The political-ideological beliefs,xenophobia and racism etc are too great to reconcile not to mention the religious chasm. Unless they pull a 9/11 on a global scale and pin it on the aliens. The question is , does the effort by tdl and co drive in that direction by claiming hostile aliens and shooting themselves in the foot in the process?(shutterstock metamaterial, italian case fiasco,helicopter shoot down that never was etc). I have to say i have the feeling that tsta atm is running on fumes. Soon even the fans will start wondering and demanding answers.
edit on 20-8-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm telling ya', again, that Globalism and Globalists are steering this operation for their purposes. When you turn over the rocks and follow them back from TTSA in relation to "disclosure" it's a consistent theme and smack dab full of like-minded cadre.

There's all kinds of reasons why Globalists might not want this revealed and yours is just one possible scenario, but I think it's the least likely.

1) They don't know how to reveal what they don't know or understand to begin with. They might not even realize what a threat it might/might not be.

2) If these turned out to be spiritual entities, there's nothing they can do about it anyway. These entities already have the ability to influence human thought, so not revealing them isn't going to matter anyway.

3) On the other hand, globalists may know exactly what these beings are and may be using their influence to control people on their own, which is something they wouldn't want the public to know either. They might already be working together to deceive as many people as they can.

4) There's not a chance in hell that globalists would consider whether or not to give up their power to something stronger and more intelligent than they are or create a world government around them. If a one world government were to be created, rest assured, man would make sure that they control it and will fight to their own deaths to keep something else from taking it over, even knowing it's more intelligent and powerful than they are.

5) Globalists may fear that this proves that the Bible is correct about these entities. They would deny, deny, deny that God, Satan, and angels exist and wouldn't be caught dead pushing for religion, unless it was to convince us to worship them instead.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This phenomenon is so bizarre, so deep it's hard to put any human face on it.

One thought I've had was that the only disclosure that the government might make is that this force or whatever it is has in a communicative fashion made a request of some of the governments and that is to relinquish nuclear power and weapons.

Of course, our governments refused.

I have no knowledge of this it is a mere conjecture but it has its basis in moral logic and a historical deduction:
UFOs made their main projection after the nuclear weapon discovery…
And, moral logic indicates they would have a very series view of nuclear technology…

But then are these beings into our logic? That’s very unclear… I can’t decipher that. That’s why any logical projection, notwithstanding certain knowledge, is problematic.

Yet…although we mock TTSA…It just may be that TTSA is a projection of my morally logical conjecture above, in that if these manifestations or beings( so-called aliens) associated with UFOs somehow communicated to the powers that be--- those whom they requested a nuclear abandonment to---that now we are going to communicate our request to the world populace…

ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE AMONGST THE ELITE!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

The question is , does the effort by tdl and co drive in that direction by claiming hostile aliens and shooting themselves in the foot in the process?

I guaranty that EVERYONE in the know has been asking themselves this question for some time. Anything revealed could set off a chain of events or narrative that they won't be able to control after the fact anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One thought I've had was that the only disclosure that the government might make is that this force or whatever it is has in a communicative fashion made a request of some of the governments and that is to relinquish nuclear power and weapons.

Of course, our governments refused.

I have no knowledge of this it is a mere conjecture but it has its basis in moral logic and a historical deduction:
UFOs made their main projection after the nuclear weapon discovery…
And, moral logic indicates they would have a very series view of nuclear technology…

To hear Tom DeLonge tell the story, something did happen during World War II. Whatever our government told DeLonge, he says it scared the hell out of him and he didn't sleep for three days afterwards.

While I believe that there are entities who are trying to protect us from ourselves, there are also others that are trying to accomplish just the opposite.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join