It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I’m just now watching Unidentified. Taking notes and putting thoughts down. When I get thru all 4 I will post and ask for some opinions.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Someone tweeted the link to this bizarre column today. Does it look familiar to anyone? Seems like it might have originally appeared somewhere else. All kinds of odd stuff about Mitchell, Swann, Putoff, Vallee and Alexander and psychic alien 9/11 predictions.
This part looks familiar, something similar happened on an episode of the science fiction show Stargate SG-1, except the aliens who replaced the generals in the Pentagon and Kremlin were hostile mind controlling snake-like parasites instead of hostile reptilian shape-shifters, but result was similar, the aliens had some control of the military.

At this point, the narrative takes a disturbing turn.

The aforementioned General, concerned that the photographic evidence may be “disappeared”, decides to take the documents home with him. Unfortunately, upon his arrival, he is confronted by a hostile reptilian shape-shifter who has taken on his identity in order to take his place at the Pentagon.
The SG-1 writers incorporated a lot of mythology from popular culture in the show, so they probably copied parts of it from somewhere else but I don't know where they got it. They seemed to use many sources.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Are we opening up a chicken shop yet MM

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

A very bizarre tale, funny too.

It reminds one of the first MIB movie where the monster-alien played by the fine actor Vincent D'Onofrio kills the rancher and takes over his identity.

Here is a general instead. Goes to show us the copy-cat nature of today’s mythologies and how so heavily folklore is so infected by Hollywood.

BTW, the UK guys. Don't feel bad you didn't miss a thing of importance. Entertainment wise( AA is a thousand times better) and information wise( mufons docs are 1000 times better). I actually use this show as a replacement for melatonin. Works better and faster.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Looks like the "Cube in a Sphere" may have been a Radar Reflector and not UAP/UFOs/Aliens...
This is excellent news!!! Important to have an open mind see below:

UAPs might be Radar Reflectors

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Someone tweeted the link to this bizarre column today. Does it look familiar to anyone? Seems like it might have originally appeared somewhere else. All kinds of odd stuff about Mitchell, Swann, Putoff, Vallee and Alexander and psychic alien 9/11 predictions.

www.ufodigest.com...

-------

I just noticed that the guy who tweeted the link is the author of the article:

twitter.com...

-----

"John Alexander is a lizard" Ha, does anyone actually like JA?

Hah! the author of that piece of arcana also wrote an open letter to Tom DeLonge days after the empty venue TTSA speech.

Dear Tom;

Give my regards to John Podesta, Peter Levenda, and Hal Putoff. The textbook from the other planet should have proved very useful to them, and of benefit to the rest of humanity.

Since our last correspondence, there have been significant developments....
Contact has been established.

In March of 2015, in front of 164 witnesses, [NAME REDACTED], a professor at a Toronto university, was abducted following my successful attempt to establish a mind-to-mind connection with a UFO commander. The abductee was lifted straight up into the air and flown through the ceiling, whereupon she boarded an extraterrestrial craft...

Tom, considering your recent announcement and the fact that you have assembled the most reputable UFO investigation team in history, I strongly feel that you should be the one to intervene in this case ...

...I believe that the abductee’s incredible experience can be reproduced. One possible option open to us is finding an ideal candidate to send to the other planet — perhaps even you? —......

Imagine mankind finally fulfilling its full potential, building an ideal society, free of want and war, a utopian paradise of the highest culture… and imagine being one of the select few who are instrumental in contributing to the implementation and execution of this amazing forward leap for our species.

I look forward to your reply.

Your fellow Truth-Seeker,

Albert Venczel

October 21st, 2017

Full Letter

It's a bit of head scratcher is that

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

MR SOCKO!!

Seriously Celly, are there only certain trigger words or subjects you reply to in order to get the conversation going in a different direction when certain progressive conversations take place in order to misdirect?

You talk nonsense, troll various threads, follow posters to different threads(my post in the Rendlesham thread as an example, which I did on purpose!!), why anyone gives you the time of day mystifies me.

You sir are a troll....and I'm sick of your utter nonsense.

Your are a certified Sock Womble....I'll not reply to any further utter BS you peddle here or on any other thread on ATS, if others care to that is their choice.

I hope you have parsed enough data for your Neuroscience BS and hope you use different browsers for your TFTR nonsense as well.

There you go I said it....

Good day sir...

MR SOCKO!!

Seriously Celly, are there only certain trigger words or subjects you reply to in order to get the conversation going in a different direction when certain progressive conversations take place in order to misdirect?

You talk nonsense, troll various threads, follow posters to different threads(my post in the Rendlesham thread as an example, which I did on purpose!!), why anyone gives you the time of day mystifies me.

You sir are a troll....and I'm sick of your utter nonsense.

Your are a certified Sock Womble....I'll not reply to any further utter BS you peddle here or on any other thread on ATS, if others care to that is their choice.

I hope you have parsed enough data for your Neuroscience BS and hope you use different browsers for your TFTR nonsense as well.

There you go I said it....

Good day sir...

Jeez....it looks like yesterday was an excellent day to take a break...I missed alot...
Good lord did I trigger someone...dude relax...don't let some random internet dude have this much power over you.

Mr. Piggy...I have never directly attacked or insulted you in anyway yet you besmirch my character...
If that provides you with some form of satisfaction...so be it. Once again I never intended to hurt/trigger/insult or get you upset. I truly wish you the best as I am man of love and not hate. I will send my positive energy your way in hopes of healing your pain. And remember according to TDL...negative energy is a source of attraction for the "evil aliens".

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ology

ology is back....I though he was banned...?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Celly, can you help? that's a nice perfume you are wearing by the way hun. these guys aint too intuitive, are they? lol. if anyone can answer the question about the military with logic and mental sobriety, we can disclose, since that's what is wanted assumedly...before everyone goes crazy with obsessive, daily, head-in-sand speculation.

You are one funny dude...that much I can say.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

ology is back....I though he was banned...?

He joined ATS Jun 20, 2019

Why would you think you're he's banned?

edit on 22/6/2019 by mirageman because: Owen Lee Joe King

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

that's not 5 posts yet is it? this one is. lets disclose...a wittle bit...a wee lil bit... wee wee woo woo...but a deadly serious subject nonetheless. heres some fun things.

the objects are real
the objects are not craft - there are no occupants
the objects are "synthetic"
the objects do perform said maneuvers, but none of those maneuvers are outside of basic physics...hmmm
the objects are ours
there is no technology ON OR IN the objects, including propulsion.
the objects are a RESULT of technology, the tech is decades old
the objects have a purpose
there is no disclosure on the objects for a very good reason...very serious stuff.

there, you have had disclosure. as much as I am going to give, but enough to chew upon. I needed my 5 comments, now im done.

I actually think that was a worth while contribution to the forum/thread. (However you should refrain from disparaging members of this forum lets try to be positive).
I agree with the first four points...not sure about point 5...and not sure about the rest of your points.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That's cute MM ...I have no affiliation with ology..I give the moderators permission to check into this.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

and most nations already know what I found out. soooo...I didn't leak. I analyzed

Hi Ology,
Can you please in very clear terms state what you disclosed additionally if you have any references that would be of use.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

There are some seriously bizarre posts and tweets from that guy Venczel. I like the one where he describes the planet Ingo Swann lives on now that he is dead.

I think Albert and Richard Shaver would have gotten along swimmingly.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’m here because I want the digging to continue and the accountability of those who are profiting. While I’m not convinced of ET, I’m open to the idea and I watch the skies. I ask myself, “what if they are right?”

I certainly don’t come around ridiculing the ones who do believe.

Excellent point pilsung.

So word of advice...this thread is not for beginners....Reddit is good for that.
Its best to read the older post...get a feel for the various characters/personalities before posting.
Sometimes you do get a few good nuggets of analysis. Also be patient with them as they have been through "disclosure" before and were severely let down by the process. But this time its different....they know its different...they are just too afraid to hope...

Remember..

To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves

Many here have a burning desire for disclosure

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

We can hear you, you know.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What we have to understand if particular individuals (not mentioning any names) are sock puppets for TTSA their job IS NOT to confirm TTSA’s bs agenda but to confuse the matter.
Remember they want to add confusion to the UFO phenomenon not settle on one agenda or belief.

Though, they will hide behind the ridiculous idea of a threat of some sort, to something that in 70 years has NEVER been known to be threatening.

The idea is to muddy up the waters not clear them up.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’m just now watching Unidentified. Taking notes and putting thoughts down. When I get thru all 4 I will post and ask for some opinions.

Excellent..now that's how you participate in this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
A very established investigative journalist does agree with many of the points raised by the wise guard on this forum.

More data for your analysis.

I am here to learn from the veterans on this forum and I really don't have a "horse" in this (but I do want TTSA to be successful I really don't mind being called a TTSA sock as I do support them, however; I am an independent critical thinker).....

I simply want the truth even if its not what I want to hear:

Credit Twitter Convo:

edit on 22-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join