It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is lacking political balance

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Wow the number of right leaning members who actually think the liberals left because they were outwitted...

not too full of yourselves though.....

Yeah it’s a strange idea. If you basically treat them like crap and they leave it’s going to have much more to do with how they were treated than them losing an debate.

Leftist still don’t know the difference between criticism and harassment, they see an attack of their ideas as an attack on them personally. If they had better ideas that resonated with people, those ideas would resonate with people, but they don’t so there not.

Better ideas and arguments win debates and bring people to your “side”. With that in mind you can guess why leftist keep feeling underrepresented everywhere they go.

Ignore the argument, que the claims of racism sexism and bigotry.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Never happened..... I was talking about the guy in the video.... whom I did not know was grambler.... If you noticed...I apologized to him immediately when I found out it was.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rokal

So your argument is that they are equal? Odd considering the context, but that's your opinion.

link   
It wouldn't be hyperbole to say the left attracts the low IQ and mentally-weak to their party.

This isn't meant to be an insult, but rather an observable fact.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Just a question; has ATS deviated from the fact based, information digging, discussion forum that it had been?

If yes, then why does one stay?

From what I have seen, if it was a fact based, information digging, discussion forum, it sure as hell ain't now.

The right is spreading so much lies, misinformation, cherry picked facts from highly suspect sources which a majority on ATS just read and react without fact checking anything posted from this sources.

link   

Never happened..... I was talking about the guy in the video.... whom I did not know was grambler.... If you noticed...I apologized to him immediately when I found out it was.

Which time??

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
It wouldn't be hyperbole to say the left attracts the low IQ and mentally-weak to their party.

That you can’t prove....

link   
And to support my point.

Rokal Registered: 16-2-2019

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I know... But the mirror never gets turned inward for them.
The only one I call names is trump.

link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It's a fact that most of those on the Right are seemingly too dumb or deluded to realize that ATS is a predominantly Right Wing site. Yet you see the kind of response I get for calling that out.

link   
Balance is good, one of the reasons I keep coming back here to read and occasionally post is the diversity of opinions on all kinds of topics including politics. There have even been a few times when a member I might disagree with politically, made a great point.

Politics and balance are also dependent on perception.

I hate that we can't all always agree, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

imo

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal

originally posted by: JinMI

Just a question; has ATS deviated from the fact based, information digging, discussion forum that it had been?

If yes, then why does one stay?

From what I have seen, if it was a fact based, information digging, discussion forum, it sure as hell ain't now.

The right is spreading so much lies, misinformation, cherry picked facts from highly suspect sources which a majority on ATS just read and react without fact checking anything posted from this sources.

Then why are you here? Do you lack the ability or integrity to form an argument or debunk what you believe to be false?

link   

I think most groups who offer acceptance do that.

No ideology exempt, people like to belong.

I've met people who don't think on both sides.

link   

Clever tactic to claim "I didn't know" and then give the "apology" 😎

It's an old MSM trick 😎

link   
Why is this in board business?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That you can’t prove....

You guys prove it for me everyday.

But I'll at least give you credit for somewhat evolving from what you once were.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Sure wouldn't.

(CNN)Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is living every comic book fan's dream.

In one of the just-released book covers, Ocasio-Cortez stands over a knocked-out Republican elephant while a Democrat donkey looks on nervously in the background

Pantsuit to the rescue!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Amusing seeing some of the people complaining about all the "bad things" about ATS, doing those exact same things on page 7 on a thread that has turned into a pile of dung.

I know I know.... "_______ started it".

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thanks! I definitely am not trying to come across as "whining" about it. I just think ATS has so much more room for better conversations.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clever tactic to claim "I didn't know" and then give the "apology" 😎

It's an old MSM trick 😎

or to flat out lie about party affiliation
then pretend it never happened

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join