It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her W/O Consent In 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Fake crimes are all the rage.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This is the reality.
mobile.twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I'm sure I'd get a lot of hate from the left... but this is meaningless. Zero evidence. Should've come forward immediately.

This is a problem in general, we are willing to believe negative things about people we don't like. The left needs to learn this won't work. All that matters is EVIDENCE. Rumors and gossip will not bring down the president.

link   

originally posted by: grey580

But if it is found that he did do this. Then I hope that every Republican in Washington will vote to impeach Trump.

I think if you actually looked her up you might find she isn't very kissable and is very much not what Trump actually looks to go after...

Just saying...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
according to my Lt. Governor here in VA, these sexual assault stories are nothing more than a modern day lynching, OP should be ashamed of himself attempting to lynch the president like that.

I hope this post is supposed to be funny. I didn't even say anything bad about Trump I just quoted the article. If anything I took the stance of a skeptic of the woman's claims.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
But if it is found that he did do this. Then I hope that every Republican in Washington will vote to impeach Trump.

LOL! A man *may* have tried to kiss a woman, better burn the house down to show disapproval.

God, and people say I'm a nut where my support of disproportionate response is concerned. :rolleyes:

Are the PoundMeToo celebrants really this goddamned clueless? Did they miss the fact that they're up against the entire modern history of the west with this nonsense? Watch an old episode of The Price is Right sometime... Bob Barker used to plant a wet one on the lips of every woman that crossed his stage, even the homely ones. Watch an old movie sometime, Bogart forcibly kissed every costar he had and the movie going American women swooned over it. Fifty Shades of GD Gray was a record setting best seller not even a decade ago because women salivated over the illusion of being taken. But we gonna get mad over the possibility that a man tried to steal a kiss. Some of y'all never actually lived through social lives in college and it shows.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I just read the first three line but it looked like TDS to me all the way to the end.

Have you seen your doctor lately?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Perhaps the #MeToo movement has morphed into meaning, if they weren't sexually assaulted, ever, then they want to be too?! (i.e. Sexually assault #MeToo please).

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think an investigation will show that she hired two brothers to do it.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think an investigation will show that she hired two brothers to do it.

And he was wearing a ski mask, at night, in -20F weather.

Shame, IMPEACH!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Johnson identified a campaign official and then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi as witnesses. However, both parties told the Post they did not see the alleged kiss.

That's all that needs to be said.

Accuser: "It totally happened! These two people even saw it!"
Witnesses: "We never saw that."
Accuser: "Racism! Racism too!"
edit on 2/25/2019 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I've seen the woman's photo... the only way this would be plausible is if she was the one wearing the ski mask.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'm phrasing as she said them.

Don't get triggered man sheesh. I also did say that this was assuming that this really happened.

And I hope that is investigated so that we can find the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Johnson identified a campaign official and then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi as witnesses. However, both parties told the Post they did not see the alleged kiss.

Yes indeed. After the Kavanaugh fiasco, you would think those on the left would have smartened up and actually make sure the witnesses know what the heck you are going on about before you name them as witnesses. Complete stupidity!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Next thing you know, Spike Lee will be saying that Donald Trump tried to kiss him immediately after this photo was taken.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

money gotta be da shoes

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

How very "Blasey" of her........

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Perhaps the #MeToo movement has morphed into meaning, if they weren't sexually assaulted, ever, then they want to be too?! (i.e. Sexually assault #MeToo please).

Just convert the # to pound.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Super Creepy....
no second line necessary.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Super Creepy....
no second line necessary.