It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her W/O Consent In 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A quick search and I didn't see it posted

Yahoo link

Huff Post Link

A former staffer on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign says he kissed her without her consent outside a rally in Florida in August 2016, The Washington Post reported Monday. “I immediately felt violated because I wasn’t expecting it or wanting it,” the staffer, Alva Johnson, told the Post. “I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.” The allegation is described in a federal lawsuit filed Monday in Florida, in which Johnson is seeking unspecified damages for emotional pain and suffering, according to the Post.

Trump grabbed Johnson’s hand and tried to kiss her on the lips as he exited an RV outside the Tampa rally on Aug. 24, 2016, she alleges in the lawsuit and told the Post in a series of interviews. Johnson told the Post she turned her head to avoid the unwanted kiss, which landed on the side of her mouth and felt “super-creepy and inappropriate.” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders rejected Johnson’s accusation, calling it “absurd on its face.”

Why didn't you bring this up in 2016?

Johnson identified a campaign official and then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi as witnesses. However, both parties told the Post they did not see the alleged kiss. In her lawsuit, Johnson, who is black, also alleges that Trump’s campaign discriminated against her by paying her less than her white colleagues. Trump’s campaign has denied the accusation.

Maybe the Russian narrative is falling through and they need to go back to one of the oldest tricks in the book. And both her witnesses didn't see it?

What does ATS think?

edit on 25-2-2019 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Looking to make a quick buck.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I think you nailed it with your closing statement.
Russia is falling through, so go the sexual harassment/racism route.

What they don't realize is, Trump supporters won't believe it.
Trump haters will believe it, but it won't change their opinion of him, because they already believe he is sexist and racist.
The only purpose it serves is for her to try and get TV time and/or a book deal.

Or maybe he did it? and she wants the world to know about it two years later.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If it can be proven that these kinds of allegations are in fact false and levied simply for the purpose of some financial or political benefit, should the person making the allegations be charged with felony mischief, filling a false report, or something? It cost taxpayers for courts and police investigations. It's getting old this BS popping up constantly.

ETA - Here is the WAPO LINK. The windows in the building she is in look very "Islamic". I could be wrong.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/25.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: Eta

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The allegation is described in a federal lawsuit filed Monday in Florida, in which Johnson is seeking unspecified damages for emotional pain and suffering, according to the Post.

All about the benjamins.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Surely, nobody could be low enough to create a false event for political and/or personal reasons? That never happens, it's all alt-right spin.

Perish the thought! We must believe her, unequivocally, else be labeled a racist and sexist.

OMG.... What to do? /sarc

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nobody saw it and she is suing with no witnesses? Sounds like a political smear, follow the money, who is paying her for doing this, is she going to be selling a book that needs promoting?

I have seen Trump kiss some woman on the cheek, a kind of gesture that was common years ago. Nowadays that probably is not allowable anymore, old people used to hug a lot years ago as a gesture, lots of people still do the hugging thing when they leave, it does make me a little uncomfortable to hug a woman who puts out her arms like that though. Lots of religious people do the hug thing.

I think this woman is just trying to make a buck. If true, people cannot say Trump is a racist because he tried to kiss a black woman. Trump also may have been trying to kiss her on the cheek and she turned into it mistakenly. I can't see this lawsuit even being allowed to be filed without evidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh come on now, there is a really easy way to settle this.
Did he buy her any furniture?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was a bit of a wild child when I was young. If they don't stop this madness, I won't have to worry about a retirement home.

Over the years I don't remember ever asking a guy that I liked, " May I kiss you?" I never had one complain at the time, but I guess the lawsuits will start arriving any day now.

I plead guilty. Just lock me up and throw away the key.

link   
I'm confused isn't he a racist and now he likes black women???

Not even on cnn

Will be gone soon

edit on 25-2-2019 by mikell because: (no reason given)

link   
Well at least Trump didn't grab her #.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'll take things that never happened for 1000 Alex

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

“I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.”

I see the’re already overdramatizing the event and the’re probably a day away from a ptsd claim

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Trump grabbed Johnson’s hand and tried to kiss her on the lips as he exited an RV outside the Tampa rally on Aug. 24, 2016, she alleges in the lawsuit and told the Post in a series of interviews. Johnson told the Post she turned her head to avoid the unwanted kiss, which landed on the side of her mouth and felt “super-creepy and inappropriate.”

EW! Trump is so gross!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This crap is getting downright psychotic!

I wonder if she knows Omarosa, another gold-digging opportunist.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It would be so gross to be kissed by Donald Trump. Ugh. Nasty.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Did he put a rope around her neck and pour bleach on her?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Snowflakes! Stay away from Eastern Europe. Men greet women with a kiss on the hand. You wouldn't belive what they do when they depart!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Snowflakes! Stay away from Eastern Europe. Men greet women with a kiss on the hand. You wouldn't belive what they do when they depart!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Everyone knows if he did anything it would be to grab her by the kitty.

Fake news

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join