It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her W/O Consent In 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suppose jussie paid her too. This guy is fing unbelievable.

This is classic TDS.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Looks like they don't expect much from the Mueller report, so we're back to this stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No longer on Fox, sliding down the page on cnn. Everybody a bit scared out there??

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Super Creepy....
no second line necessary.

Silly, im surprised you havent tried this sort of false accusation nonsense on a public level.. think of the airtime and money you and your anti-trump-horde could build.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Trump has a history of making unwanted advances on women. It may be true.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He's had many claims of sexual harassment before the election.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

We are also willing to believe in things about people we like. Trump went through I believe 4 bankruptcies, had many sexual allegations, cheated on his wife multiple times, did not pay contractors multiple times, and got his start from his rich dad.

Yet, he's seen as this amazing business man, who only does the right things.

Anyway, there does need to be evidence, but there isn't so nothing will come of this.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Guys you got it all wrong... the poor gal is outraged, knowing that Trump is known to "grab em by the #####" and yet he only went in for a little kiss. Clearly that's proof he's racist and should be impeached ASAP.
edit on 25/2/19 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Did he put a rope around her neck and pour bleach on her?

No, unfortunately she couldn’t find any Nigerians willing to play Trump for $3500.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Looks like they don't expect much from the Mueller report, so we're back to this stuff.

Exactly this.

ZERO collusion
NO CHANCE of impeachment

False racism and sexual allegations are most definitely on the next page of their playbook.

2020 is in the bag.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeeeaaaah... sure that happened, and my name is Brad Pitt.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So, she says he kissed her on the cheek. After this, she continued to work for him. She looked into a job for him in NY but it was not filled.

She then quit her job with him a few weeks after the election ended.

She then applied for two positions with the Trump Administration.

Now she wants some money and says she was paid less than white guys.

Johnson, however, continued working for Trump, even after an opportunity to work in the campaign’s New York headquarters was offered and abruptly rescinded in mid-September, according to her and campaign officials. The position was never filled. After the election, Johnson attended one of the inaugural balls. She also twice applied for jobs in the administration — the one in Portugal and another with the Energy Department. She said she felt she had earned those opportunities through her work on the campaign. Johnson said that, while she was disappointed, being passed over for those jobs had no bearing on her decision to sue.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty but this sounds so far-fetched I could never see Trump doing something like that? I mean there's no way the guy whose ex-wife accused him of raping her, the same man who said he could grab women by the p#$$# could have done something like kissing a woman without her consent amirite?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well at least Trump didn't grab her #.

And if he did......I feel so sorry for him.

EEEEEEESSH

YEA I said it!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Innocent until proven guilty but this sounds so far-fetched I could never see Trump doing something like that? I mean there's no way the guy whose ex-wife accused him of raping her, the same man who said he could grab women by the p#$$# could have done something like kissing a woman without her consent amirite?

This reminds me of the #kickvic BUllcrap about false allegations,always blaming the accussed as if a woman can never lie about anything. Its now court of public opinion instead of a court of law because they cant win the case if it was real.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I think it sounds exactly like Trump, and he likely did this EXACTLY as advertised. And I still don't think it's anything anyone should care about. he kissed her....once. He didn't grab her kitty (BTW, thanks for being one of the few who actually knows what Trump actually said) he didn't rape her, he didn't abuse her, he kissed her.

Now I'd like everyone who is upset by this, to think back. Way back in their childhood. Did grandma ever plant one you weren't wanting on your cheek or face? Did you file charges? if not WTF?

edit on 26-2-2019 by network dude because: can't spell to save my damn life.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thank goodness she did not get as job working for the Administration overseas where it is pretty customary for a peck on the check.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Waits over 2 years to report the alleged incident?

Please.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here we go with another of the Ctrl-Lefts conspiracy theories again.

edit on 26-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join