It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurking ain’t easy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So, I’m finally introducing myself after being a lurker for 5 years and creating this account 1+ ago. I’m not sure why it took me this long, but here I am! My guilty pleasure has been exploring the UFO forum. I started visiting this site trying to find answers. My husband has a background in special operations and anytime I ask him my questions I get the response, “if I told you, I’d have to kill you”. So here I am!!

However, recently moving to Arizona has brought my attention to topics pertaining to the no trespassing forum. I’m excited and feel ready to finally partake in creating threads and exchanging thoughts on a variety of topics.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Awesome, it's good to go from lurker to poster.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LaceyGaGa

Welcome. Looking forward to your input!

Where about a in AZ did you move to?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just remember before you go trespassing or breaking in to an office building, or the office of a psychiatrist that you'd better have a cover story that establishes plausible deniability. And let me make this perfectly clear :

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Lots of great information here, much of which simply doesn't exist outside ATS

Glad to have you here to be a part of that

An interest in secret installations and other no-go areas is what got me here in the first place also, got me interested in alternative viewpoints and discussion

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you! I’m close to Havasu.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter
Haha thank you, I’ll remeber that!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thank you! This is definitely my most visited website and I’m glad to finally build up the courage to share my discoveries with like-minded individuals. Also, getting into the REALLY above top secret forum. Lol that has been driving me crazy since I first started visiting ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There is certainly some interesting posts in RATS, actually has information you probably won't find elsewhere along with a beer collection that is not of this world

One of the best forums for all types of secret and non-secret projects is the Aircraft forum. Many an ATSer has gotten a look at aircraft we'd likely know little about otherwise. The subject matter expert for that forum is very knowledgeable as well and will usually chime in with bits of fascinating insight

Anyhow LaceyGaGa looking forward to seeing you around here

EDIT: I think RATS access is based on post count, or possibly being on ATS for X period of time. I could be mistaken on that though, you used to have to buy access with Points from the old store app but they have a new system for that now
edit on 2/24/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Thank you so much for the info. The last time I checked, you had to have at least 50 posts to view the RATS forum. That was actually when I created a profile but was too afraid of the trolls to actually post anything. Lol

The aircraft forum usually catches my attention. When I was living in Washington I took quite a few videos that captured things I couldn’t see with the naked eye. However, when I tried sending the videos they wouldn’t work.

I also find most of your threads to be very intriguing. At least the ones I’m able to view.

Speaking of beer, have you tried Ballast Point’s Grapefruit Sculpin IPA? Amazing!
edit on 24-2-2019 by LaceyGaGa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaceyGaGa
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you! I’m close to Havasu.

Ah,Beautiful there.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Hello and welcome! I could never lurk for that long, I had to jump in right away. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ats. Glad you've decided to join in.

Jburns is spot on with his recommendation of the aviation forum here. Lots to read about in there and not only is the subject matter expert in that forum one of the most knowledgeable on the internet but there are several extremely knowledgeable members in that forum.

Anyways happy you're here and ill see you in the threads.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you! I’m glad to finally come out of my shell. It’s kind of humorous that it took me this long to actually join, but better late than never. Lol

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaceyGaGa

Thank you! I’m glad to finally come out of my shell. It’s kind of humorous that it took me this long to actually join, but better late than never. Lol

I could never shut up for that long. LOL

I joined and jumped right in. That was 11 years ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That made me laugh! I usually don’t shut up, so I’m just as shocked. Lol! Were there as many trolls 11 years ago?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I don't think so, but my memory sucks. LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
same here

top topics

join