It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Seriously, isn't it a little weird that aliens are either described as naked, or wearing white overalls that cover them from head to foot, or a form fitting silver suit that fits like a second skin? And which ever one it is you can be sure it's what all of them were wearing. Surely aliens have the technology to make things pink or striped or at least not make every ones outfits look the same and it seems likely that they would use said technology. And for this reason I'm led to doubt that these sightings were real.

It isn't even a little bit strange that they don't wear fancy and colorful garments, because going by 100's of thousands of reports, they are far more into function rather than form.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Can our form even sustain individualism? A shaman told me about a demon that doesn't hide he just flashes bright colors in everybody's face.

That sounds a little hippy, but depending how I interpret "form" I think you're right.

Our biology loves to be in groups, but the society we have rewards individualism.
It's definitely possible our "form" can't sustain individualism.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The mods were not hippies.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think that may be an important key, they failed the Rorschach test.
Some of them must have even avoided color film rendering somehow?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Aliens were invented by Hollywood, who showed them either without any clothes at all, or in metallic silver garb, usually.

Aliens were humanoid-shaped, of course. But they had huge, cat-like eyes, and no ears or noses, and huge bulbous heads, because they had to have huge brains, being so much more intelligent than stupid humans.

Aliens didn't exist before Hollywood invented them, of course. Nobody ever saw an alien, or flying saucers, or were 'abducted' by aliens, until Hollywood created aliens. Suddenly, people see aliens everywhere, get abducted by aliens, get probed on alien ships, and decades later, nobody even realizes Hollywood made it all up!!

Many people are indeed stupid, that much is true.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join