It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Seriously, isn't it a little weird that aliens are either described as naked, or wearing white overalls that cover them from head to foot, or a form fitting silver suit that fits like a second skin? And which ever one it is you can be sure it's what all of them were wearing. Surely aliens have the technology to make things pink or striped or at least not make every ones outfits look the same and it seems likely that they would use said technology. And for this reason I'm led to doubt that these sightings were real.

It isn't even a little bit strange that they don't wear fancy and colorful garments, because going by 100's of thousands of reports, they are far more into function rather than form.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Can our form even sustain individualism? A shaman told me about a demon that doesn't hide he just flashes bright colors in everybody's face.

That sounds a little hippy, but depending how I interpret "form" I think you're right.

Our biology loves to be in groups, but the society we have rewards individualism.
It's definitely possible our "form" can't sustain individualism.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The mods were not hippies.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think that may be an important key, they failed the Rorschach test.
Some of them must have even avoided color film rendering somehow?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Aliens were invented by Hollywood, who showed them either without any clothes at all, or in metallic silver garb, usually.

Aliens were humanoid-shaped, of course. But they had huge, cat-like eyes, and no ears or noses, and huge bulbous heads, because they had to have huge brains, being so much more intelligent than stupid humans.

Aliens didn't exist before Hollywood invented them, of course. Nobody ever saw an alien, or flying saucers, or were 'abducted' by aliens, until Hollywood created aliens. Suddenly, people see aliens everywhere, get abducted by aliens, get probed on alien ships, and decades later, nobody even realizes Hollywood made it all up!!

Many people are indeed stupid, that much is true.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
check, wear bright colors and prints.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

You are probably correct.

Just the fact that alien stuff is all over the "media" makes me think it is a giant con job.

Similar to the global warming scam. They just keep repeating what they want us to believe and fall for. The media is literally attempting to overthrow America.

We are going to see a purge as more and more people wake up to this fact that our enemy is the so-called media. Trump knows this. Trump knows what he is doing.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When they said Earth hurled around space without anyone wanting proof to support this claim of Earth as ball-shaped object which sped around the endless space above Earth, while nobody knew if space was endless or not, since we never saw different stars above Earth, which doesn't suggest Earth is speeding through endless space at all, especially a claim without any proof to support the claim, or disprove the original claim as false.

When we heard that ships vanished from sight, we believed Earth was a ball, and many people still believe that, to this very day.

We now realize it was a trick, or we should all now realize that they tricked us back then....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Prints are so hard to pull off. My guess is the females of the species doesn't want to look fat. No prints or horizontal stripes.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

When they said Earth hurled around space without anyone wanting proof to support this claim of Earth as ball-shaped object which sped around the endless space above Earth,

Earth speeds around above Earth? Who ever said that?

But proof was demanded that the Earth circles the Sun. And it was provided.
edit on 3/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Just a warning: aliens wearing Hawaiian shirts would appear to be non-threatening but it could merely be a clever ruse to get us to let our guard down.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Robots

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I choose to take that personally.

Here we call them aloha shirts. You should too.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Now THAT is funny!!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Maybe the ones people see are ones on a scientific mission and wear gear designed for the purpose of their mission...
And aren't showing up to abduct humans to go party or to a fashion show....??
Our astronauts aren't wearing Prada on their space walks...

edit on 3/31/2019 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I choose to take that personally.

Here we call them aloha shirts. You should too.
What a glorious world it would be if everything and everyone were covered with Hawaiian ...pardon me, ..."aloha" shirt fabric.
edit on 4/1/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There are 50 shades of Grey when seen by Queer Eye For The Straight Grey.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
All the ones I've met are Nudists.

Except for one guy who really appreciated a warm sweater and jeans one chilly winter night.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

There are 50 shades of Grey when seen by Queer Eye For The Straight Grey.

Gray looks best on sweat shirts and sweat pants...other than that...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
All the ones I've met are Nudists.

Except for one guy who really appreciated a warm sweater and jeans one chilly winter night.
Oh yeah...that guy. I don't know about you, but I never did get my sweater and jeans back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join