It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

Well given there rather unique unfathomable aerobatic displays, get over you is not exactly hard.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Intergalactic fashion hate is a real thing. Don't underestimate it...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Maybe they don't see color the same way we do. They could have a different visual sense than humans is my guess. We don't see colors in their outfits but maybe they do. Valid question. It could also be the experience of abduction is so traumatic the mind tones it down in the area of details like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Maybe they are a part of an origination and they are uniforms?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Because they come here on business.

Find out where they go on vacation and see the hottest newt alien cruise-wear.

Has anyone ever attempted to do the "impossible situp?"

If u have you KNOW the answer

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?
They are colour blind .

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Because Aliens might not be intested in fashion. First contact and somebody asks question about their fashion sense. They may have evolved to the point nobody gives a # about fashion or any material possesions. They might be surprised that of any questions about the universe. They dont care about their body image or feel insucure about looks. Tyey might know one alien that wears bright neon colours but everybody thinks he have some sort of illness.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
To traverse the expanse or dimensions takes a certain level of intelligence... i.e beyond that of slogans, adds, mottos, colours or designs for frivolity. Which when you now look back at yourselves explains a myriad of questions regarding our cosmic brethren e.g why are visits merely just observations...

Humans are primitive...

Humans are a race of mixed chaotic ideals that are seemingly still hung up on a tree we swing from or we identify as the owner of...

SO VERY, VERY BASIC...

edit on 24-2-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Seriously, isn't it a little weird that aliens are either described as naked, or wearing white overalls that cover them from head to foot, or a form fitting silver suit that fits like a second skin? And which ever one it is you can be sure it's what all of them were wearing. Surely aliens have the technology to make things pink or striped or at least not make every ones outfits look the same and it seems likely that they would use said technology. And for this reason I'm led to doubt that these sightings were real.

you should go back in time to the raves of the early 90s

lots of aliens wearing really bright and trippy clothing.

big black eyes and dancing and moving to an energy and sound only those in the experience can understand

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Military uniforms are rarely flashy. I do recall reading a few stories of symbols seen on some alien uniforms. Like ranking or badges.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Because aliens we see are not individuals at all but rather tools or presentations of them.

It's like asking why is our vehicles not suited. Their biomechanics is beyond our knowledge
edit on 24-2-2019 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The naked bodies of aliens seems to possibly come from secret testing of humanoids. The idea is that a human suffering extreme g's will pass out due to developed organs, however test tube humanoids that are denied organ development remind skinny, thin, without internal organs so that they can experience extreme g's. Maybe reason for some alien sightings. This I heard from various stories of Area 51.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does any of our military wear bright colours or prints? I figure any aliens visiting us would be in some form of uniform, not casual dress

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Have you seen it sans airbrushing and photoshop..

I wouldn't hit it with a stolen dick!!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Uniforms...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

trying to get over on us huh?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's an interesting thought!

I wonder what that actually means about ourselves?
Surely there's a couple of abductions where the alien's wardrobe was fabulous.
But the vast majority are no doubt communist in their fashion.

Not just aliens either, also angels and religious figures, I've never heard of Jesus or Muhhamad wearing colours.

If the abductions are bogus which I believe they are, then we are projecting our own ideas of superiority onto these figures.
I think the question this brings up is do we hate fashion or individualism?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe only biomechanical or living things like sentient and living equipment alien, beings etc... will go through all the different "gates" and "wormholes" that they use for travel.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The question should be, "why are aliens never *described* as wearing bright colors or prints?".

I think the reason is credibility: if a person describes alien beings as appearing similarly to other claimed encounters, it lends veracity to the story.

Think about it in reverse. If Floyd Weemer is forced off a rural road in his pickup truck by "martians wearing red and green striped coveralls," even those that believe in alien visitations would dismiss it as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Can our form even sustain individualism? A shaman told me about a demon that doesn't hide he just flashes bright colors in everybody's face.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join