It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Seriously, isn't it a little weird that aliens are either described as naked, or wearing white overalls that cover them from head to foot, or a form fitting silver suit that fits like a second skin? And which ever one it is you can be sure it's what all of them were wearing. Surely aliens have the technology to make things pink or striped or at least not make every ones outfits look the same and it seems likely that they would use said technology. And for this reason I'm led to doubt that these sightings were real.
edit on 2/22/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

maybe fashion is not something they care about...

My thing is, why UFOs are lit up at night for everyone to see them? and if they don't care who sees them why don't they just land on a football field in the middle of a game?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Seriously, isn't it a little weird that aliens are either described as naked, or wearing white overalls that cover them from head to foot, or a form fitting silver suit that fits like a second skin? And which ever one it is you can be sure it's what all of them were wearing. Surely aliens have the technology to make things pink or striped or at least not make every ones outfits look the same and it seems likely that they would use said technology. And for this reason I'm led to doubt that these sightings were real.

You presume a lot in your statement.
Your major assumption is that humans and aliens have the same eyesight.

They could see outside of the band of human eyesight, and have pretty colors in the infrared or ultraviolet spectrum's.

They could have better color relativity in the "same (similar)" spectrum as human site, but choose to wear ivory, accented with eggshell.

It could be that people often talk about bright lights in regards to abduction, which washes out color when the light source is intense and in line of direct sight to the witness.

Doubt is good.
But understanding how an aliens eyes could work is better.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I would be more concerned with them not wearing a breathing apparatus, than them not wearing “fashion designer” space garments.
edit on 2/22/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

We can't begin to imagine alien life, let alone the method of arrival, physiology, alien decorum, alien customs, alien every thing that I could list that would take forever....

Yet you want to site alien fashion as what? The stupidity behind the reasons that aliens haven't made contact?

Sorry to be rude, but Good grief man... this is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
And why are they always so photo-shy?
Or having their photos taken with a shaky potatoe? On a stick. Zoomed on into that one little bright/notsobright blob of light.

There is SO MUCH they could learn from Hollywood, not to speak from Bollywood!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And why are they always so photo-shy?
Or having their photos taken with a shaky potatoe? On a stick. Zoomed on into that one little bright/notsobright blob of light.

There is SO MUCH they could learn from Hollywood, not to speak from Bollywood!

I swore I saw bigfoot in your post...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

My guess would be that most aliens are wearing some kind of uniform. Travel to a planet like ours would be highly regulated in an organized galactic community so most likely those coming here are part of a select class authorized to come here. That’s why the uniforms vary from species to species but are all mostly designed with function over form in mind.

I also really like randomtangetsrme’s theory, I’ve never considered that but it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Theatrical lighting design is one of my many job titles. So I actually study light a lot. Hence the post.
There is so much more to argue. But my brain is spent on the multiple shows I'm working on right now. And I should go to bed.
But thank you for the nod.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Perhaps the answer lies with your military.

Ever notice they all wear the same colors. Perhaps they should have bright colors but then, camo is safest in a war zone.

I think Alien incursions wold have some risk attached to them. So they wear uniforms.

Now back on their home world, they may be a riot of colors and party like animals. We just don't know.

P

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Hah! That was very nice to start the morning with - I had a pleasant laugh, thanks

Yeah, if they are so bright surely they have their own version of "Nike" and sneakers. Don't they even have "Levi's" on their so called advanced world?

Perhaps once you get to a certain level of advancement you become a "naturist" and no need for clothes as everyone is hip to each other and the air conditioning is so precise at maintaining the optimum atmosphere in their saucers? I have also noticed how certain "bits" are missing (without going into to much detail) on their bodies. Perhaps everyting is done in a test tube? Perhaps in their world it's all "fruity" movies and little tubes for your one night rendez vous?

I have a picture here in one of my threads of orbs that were very colourful that I took with my own camera that showed me something very deep related to my faith - amazing. It really did happen! So they can be nice pretty colours and nothing like those skinny demon looking grey dudes. All they do is probe and abduct, lol!

Seriously, the picture is real that I took. I wish I had more magical days like that. My life is pretty uneventful generally, but has its moments.

See ya!

edit on 22-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Earth Astronauts in the main wear plain white. There was the occasional orange.

Why would Aliens want to be any different?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Because they're all goths.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Maybe they don't have LGBT?

I can't see a grey alien going, "fabulous!" as they probe.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Perhaps they express them self telepathic, and do not need external decor.

Or they are just advance drones that do a mission and that is that. Like our rovers on Mars.
They do not where shorts or art.

Or just military doing a job.. our soldiers do look the same and do not wear fancy art.

and 100000 more reasons.. they are alien in nature after all.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

Because they like going commando.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Honestly, because humans are stupid. I mean, everyone knows they sell different stuff at The GAP on Venus! And they get all their stuff from sweatshops on Mercury, and we all know what that means! It's crappy slave labor stuff manufactured in inhumane conditions. The thread is cheap, and the materials shoddy (not to mention on fire).

Seriously though, we humans are so selfish we believe aliens will look like us. People believe they will stand upright, have two legs, two arms and a head. Alien life, if it exists, will look nothing like the human form. In fact, it will likely be so different we will likely not even recognize it as such. ET could be sitting on the table right next to your computer as you type and you don't even know it's there.

We expect that alien life will appear in the same existence we live in, namely above the surface of both land and water, in between the surface and the upper atmosphere. ET could show up on Earth at the bottom of the ocean, or below the ground, or it might just be a field of energy spread out over a vast area. It could exist in a lightning bolt, or a chunk of Linburger cheese. It could be anything, and it could be any where. It could be any of these things and we'd never know it.

edit on 2/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They exist on a higher plane and therefore their physical aspects are functional over fashionable.

Didn't you know that?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It is my guess they dont do that because they dont have ego's like us !

either because they are genetically engineered beings for space travel , or they are a hive collective mind where individuality is not expressed by any great number
or they are simply following a work related dress code !

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

BIRDS ARE JUST ABOUT THE ONLY CREATURES ON OUR PLANET THAT ARE GAUDILY DRESSED. PERHAPS DRESSING PLAINLY IS A SIGN OF INTELLIGENCE.

I'M NOT TRYING TO SHOUT. MY KEYBOARD CHANGED SO THAT THE SHIFT KEY PRINTS CHARACTERS LIKE THIS 1a1ddD1d1DF......................K ......KK

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join