It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Chicago Police have charged Jussie Smollett.

We all knew it was coming right?

The charges are :::: wait for it .....

felony disorderly conduct

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

6:55 p.m.

Chicago police say ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with felony disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report when he reported that he was attacked by two masked men.

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office approved the felony charge on Wednesday afternoon. The charge is a Class 4 felony that carries a possible prison sentence of 1-3 years, but he could also receive probation.

Smollett reported to police that on Jan. 29 two masked men shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him, threw a chemical substance at him and looped a rope tied like a noose around his neck.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That young man is about to made an example of. He'll be thrown to the wolves not for breaking the law, but for getting caught breaking it and threatening the narrative and the plan.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hell,

I am actually shocked the investigation is still going on and that Chicago PD / DA have not been told to "stand down". Of course something like that could still happen.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is obviously racism.

Poor guy.

Make a great shirt though.

"I staged a hate crime and made it into a national spectacle and all I got is this orange jumpsuit."
edit on 20-2-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

A local (Chicago) reporter outside the courthouse says Chicago PD has been presenting evidence to the Grand Jury for 3 hours, and Jussie Smollett must appear before the GJ on Thursday.

Maybe that's when he will "flip" on: www.abovetopsecret.com... ???

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Is it strange I feel happy and relieved about this and can't wait for federal charges? I hope if Harris/Booker are connect to this it brings them down. Not to mention the crooked a** media.

And great job to everyone posting up to date information here in ATS. On the 7 other threads we were ahead of the main stream media Everytime. No question. It feels good, I love it

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
In his defense, I'm sure he's stunned this didn't just go away.

I mean the other day when the CPD said they wanted to interview him, his lawyer said Jussie has no intention of talking to the CPD about it.

That should have been the end, why didn't CPD take the hint and just go away......

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
CNN = ENEMY OF HARMONY AND PEACE WITHIN AMERICA!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Maybe this will open up a rabbit hole that leads to the DNC.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Maybe this will open up a rabbit hole that leads to the DNC.

Doubtful, I think just him being charged(probably won't serve any time) was pretty pie in the sky to begin with.

He's still got a much better chance at skirting the legal system than 90 percent of the people.
edit on 20-2-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

link   

Careful now, or we'll be hearing more about the "giddiness" of Trump supporters over this poor man's predicament. It was Trump being Trump after all that pushed this gentle soul over the brink.

link   
The NEW YORK TIMES = ENEMY OF HARMONY AND PEACE WITHIN AMERICA!

www.nytimes.com...

link   
Im glad the proper investigation was conducted. If found guilty he should be fired and face whatever the penalty is for that crime.

Im also glad CNN was going after Kamala Harris for her support of Smollett earlier.
edit on 20-2-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hell,

I am actually shocked the investigation is still going on and that Chicago PD / DA have not been told to "stand down". Of course something like that could still happen.

Wrong President for that to happen again...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
KAMALA HARRIS (Wannabe President/Wannabe Black)

"THE ATTACK ON JUSSIE SMOLLETT WAS 'MODERN DAY LYNCHING'!"

nypost.com...
edit on 2/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hell,

Chicago PD (and Cook County) has been under Federal "Watch" for some time now.

Notice how "quickly" the CCSA "recused" herself.

Can't get away with much like before 😎

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well that certainly backfired, didn't it?

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hell,

Nah, the writing was on the wall a few days ago when Sharpton and a handfull of others came out against him. The false narrative that the US should have (and increase the number of special protection laws related to) "hate crime" laws that directly violate the Equal Protections clause, is far more important to them than this individual is. They will make a show of it, demonstrating how pious the Hate Bill Champions are by "taking these false allegations seriously" and do so when cameras are rolling to reassure middle America that hate crime laws matter and are "rarely" abused, but when they are abused "we go after the abuser because of the disservice and harm their lies have done."

...just don't ask any of them to step forward and call for the same "equality" when it's a group of white kids from a Catholic school who are victimized by hatred.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Please support my lynching bill...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey, let's face it, this is going to add to his street cred and probably help his music career. His manager, Brandon Z. Moore, who was supposedly on the phone with him when the incident happened, is probably salivating at the thought of an uptick in Smollett's music sales.

Moore Also Represents Rapper YG & Is a Co-Founder of 4Hunnid Records. heavy.com...

How conveeeenient.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join