It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yep. Snoop knows whats up.

www.breitbart.com...

Well, I'll give him that. It was a good one.

He's got a long way to go though to get off the old MSM DNC plantation.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
If I were his manager, I'd advise him to do only one thing. Triple down.......

I'd call CNN and give them a breaking news update.

Due to the negative racist reaction to his original assault. It has emboldened trump supporters, Jussie has been attacked again.

Jussie was walking to a fruit stand, at 3AM, in the rural texas oil fields. He was approached by a small gang(6-8) of little people dressed in outfits from "snow white and the seven dwarfs"....they were also...........wearing maga hats.

Jussie was beaten severely but ultimately fought off his attackers and returned home. He called police 3 hours later to report the incident. Police and paramedics arrived, a statement was taken and Jussie had no injuries.

I think he could work it into a BET original series...

Every episode could be about him starting in a freezing MAGA country location trying to find food for the undernourished white filth that the almost Jesus black gay Jussie was just trying to help.

Then we can have some nice fight scenes against the evil white MAGA people... he can prevail, go to his apartment to wash the bleach off, heal himself as only a black gay Jesus can do, put the rope back on and wander down to the police station to start the investigation against the real killers.

Kudos for that video you posted the other day... I found it hilarious.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I think think he should be charged with a federal hate crime charge.

He gets to be the victim and the offender at the same time 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This should introduce a new proverbial phrase for when someone really "screws the pooch". Now it should be they really "did a Smollett".

Celebrity, so I suspect in the end he will plea bargain for 2 days of probation and 2 hours of community service waxing the judges car. Then he can return to his new contract with Empire for twice the money.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: 3n19m470

How awesome would it be if he used a "temporary insanity" defense? He'd literally have to prove TDS is real in a court of law.

THAT would be epic.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MisterSpock
If I were his manager, I'd advise him to do only one thing. Triple down.......

I'd call CNN and give them a breaking news update.

Due to the negative racist reaction to his original assault. It has emboldened trump supporters, Jussie has been attacked again.

Jussie was walking to a fruit stand, at 3AM, in the rural texas oil fields. He was approached by a small gang(6-8) of little people dressed in outfits from "snow white and the seven dwarfs"....they were also...........wearing maga hats.

Jussie was beaten severely but ultimately fought off his attackers and returned home. He called police 3 hours later to report the incident. Police and paramedics arrived, a statement was taken and Jussie had no injuries.

I think he could work it into a BET original series...

Every episode could be about him starting in a freezing MAGA country location trying to find food for the undernourished white filth that the almost Jesus black gay Jussie was just trying to help.

Then we can have some nice fight scenes against the evil white MAGA people... he can prevail, go to his apartment to wash the bleach off, heal himself as only a black gay Jesus can do, put the rope back on and wander down to the police station to start the investigation against the real killers.

Kudos for that video you posted the other day... I found it hilarious.

LOL, reading your post I wondered if you saw that video.

It was hilarious and in some odd way very artful.

All this public negative attention, the best punishment is that he has to live with his own idiocy. Whether or not he's grounded enough to feel shame is another question.

It's fun for us though, this crap is better than 99 percent of TV these days.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: xuenchen

Careful now, or we'll be hearing more about the "giddiness" of Trump supporters over this poor man's predicament. It was Trump being Trump after all that pushed this gentle soul over the brink.

I was about to go off and then I realized your post was sarcasm.
Sorry for almost blasting you.

No worries-

Jussie might think Orange Man Bad but he's gonna find out Orange Jumpsuit Worse.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Smollett attempted to smear and repudiate Trump supporters.

This was a Democrat campaign move for 2020.

I'd like to think so and wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, but as dumb as some of these people can be, you'd really think they'd tie up loose ends and plan this all better. I wonder if it was just put in his ear and then he ran with it?

I'd think if someone in power had anything to do with it, they'd just hire people completely unknown to the guy to do the same thing, takes out the risk of him screwing things up, like writing his own script, having his friends do it and then pointing to his friends on the camera footage and saying "I have no doubt they're the ones to attacked me." Just way too much room for error by even letting him in on it, clearly.

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
This should introduce a new proverbial phrase for when someone really "screws the pooch". Now it should be they really "did a Smollett".

Celebrity, so I suspect in the end he will plea bargain for 2 days of probation and 2 hours of community service waxing the judges car. Then he can return to his new contract with Empire for twice the money.

I thought about something similar the other day.

Anyone remember King Pin...."He's a real munson....."

Jussie will be remembered in the same way.

People will use the phrase "Pulling a Jussie".

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's a sad commentary on society that I'm somewhat shocked that he's actually getting charged with a crime. It's about damn time the fakers of hate crimes face some actual consequences. Add the Covington kid's lawsuit (I still think he should be suing for a very, VERY public apology too), and it's been a pretty good week in that department. Maybe there's hope for us after all.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
3 pages and not one of The Lefty Defenders have a word to say.

That crow taste good ?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
It's a sad commentary on society that I'm somewhat shocked that he's actually getting charged with a crime. It's about damn time the fakers of hate crimes face some actual consequences. Add the Covington kid's lawsuit (I still think he should be suing for a very, VERY public apology too), and it's been a pretty good week in that department. Maybe there's hope for us after all.

What you are describing is what

Make America Great Again

is truly all about.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

He DOES deserve it.

You reap what you sow.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They did a Smollett

www.fakehatecrimes.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

That crow taste good ?

Well, there's always next month for their dreams to come true. Long time til 2020 elections, so one of them will stick eventually.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The "left" is steadily losing ammunition, authority, and influence in America. I think they sense it, and are sulking.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Bwhahahaaaa!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
About time one of these leftist celebrity hate crime hoaxers got charged.
edit on 20 2 19 by projectvxn because: added the word 'celebrity'

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Bwhahahaaaa!

I guess you could say.....His empire has crumbled.......

Wow, I'm reaching new lows.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Or they could say the empire struck out.

edit on 20-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join