It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears David Icke is banned from Australia as of today. The "war on conspiracy theories" is heating up it appears. Australia suddenly revoked his visa and he cannot attend already booked conferences.

Beginning of a trend?

www.activistpost.com...

Indeed a sad trend.

Freedom of speech is sacred. I don't care if you make a living out of claiming the moon is made of cheese, that non-fat milk is designed to kill you, or that rubber tires are made from panda fetuses. You have the right to say so, and other people have the right to hear you say it.

The ones that are in charge are the ones you are not allowed to criticize.

Maybe Icke is on to something regarding lizards, Saturn and stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
David Icke is a laughing stock to people because they hear something too unbelievable for them to grasp, which means they don't listen to all he says and they don't hear the great truths he speaks.
He may do this for a reason. idk
But he is wise

Well said. Most people (80%?) world wide are basically incapable of even understanding how everyone beneath the very elites are expendable - whenever "the greater good" calls for it.

People are so narrow-minded that they won't even go anywhere near discussing things they are incapable of processing.

Like lizard people.
edit on 22-2-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Missing word.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

edit
edit on 22-2-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think so. Free speech has never been an elite favorite. Lets talk about something neutral, like clowns, totally under the radar that one.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
From my personal experience most of what David Icke espouses is the unvarnished truth. One aspect of his diatribe that I can't personally relate to is the reptilian agenda, but considering this development I'd have to assume there must be some truth in even that or why else would the global communist cabal fear him so much that a mere man's spoken word would be a threat to their pathetically declawed nation?

Anyone whose eyes are even a little less sleepy must see the world-wide technological prison rising up around us as most people have their heads buried in their personal cattle tag surveillance devices they call their "phones".

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Well yes, by design. The human brain is programmable and controllable. It is also a capable enough tool in conjunction with a conscious mind to rise beyond the programming but few people have the motivation to when their basic needs are met and they are entranced in the grip of endless distraction facilitated by technological magic. As such most of living humanity is useless. At the same time from the perspective of the infinite soul we have all chosen to partake of this madness for reasons beyond the understanding of entrenched human consciousness. I don't get it, but it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If they want to banned conspiracy type talk, then ban similar agendas equally like "All Religion".

Religions are a perfect example of metaphysical talk, that cannot be quantified nor proven.

Let's ban religious leaders from traveling while were at it. smh

The list goes on, but I think you see my point.

P.S. And for the record when David Icke came on here and answered questions I was extremely impressed, since I don't follow him, or his topics.
edit on 22-2-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Lizard people are real! a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Didn't they learn anything from banning authors and musicians in the past?
All they do is create more interest in them - so is that the goal of the Australian government?
Get everyone believing the Royal Family are something from a Bela Lugosi movie?
Or do they feel like they can shut people down effectively via the social media companies?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Didn't they learn anything from banning authors and musicians in the past?
All they do is create more interest in them - so is that the goal of the Australian government?
Get everyone believing the Royal Family are something from a Bela Lugosi movie?
Or do they feel like they can shut people down effectively via the social media companies?

They think they can make it work this time. Kind of like communism is always the solution ... as long as its not like last time LOL.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
If they banned in Australia that really means they afraid of him. Which means David Ick was right all along on some of his topics.

I wouldn't say he is right, I would say people are dumb. They are gullible and believe everything and Australia knows that people are stupid and aren't going to allow their citizens to be brainwashed with his nonsense.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
amazing times.

masses deny the reptilian brain,

and in this inverted reality, label the whistleblower as a holocaust denier to silence him in all jurisprudence and most jurisdictions.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Yep, standard strawman attack. They have no argument against what David says so they make something up to try and discredit him. These people are scared of the truth and having there dirty laundry that has significantly affected this world exposed. They have no honor, just self centered power hungry egotistical bad men who play by the rules of war, lie, cheat, steal, kill as long as there is a dollar in it for them. Naught, naughty.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I dont remember David being that wealthy. He makes a living but people make him out to be a mogul sometimes.

Could be the lizard people are the morlocks.

This lizard people talk has been going on long before David.

It could just be that they are another manifistation of demons.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I am not aware of Davids financial status, doing better than some, not as good as others is what I expect. Anyone who tries to make a living out of engaging with the public gets attacked on this site. It is a full time job to seriously research and explore controversial issues so i do not know how they expect people to survive. It is ok for the MSM to make money with there reporting, but no one else?

To attack someone for making money is a weak and slimy argument in my perspective. David does have heaps of his work available for free on the internet for those who are financially challenged.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Icke attacks the slimy powers on this earth like Zionist s media control, Israel, the American empire, the EU empire and the Bilderberger empire of secret rulers of the earth who control the supine politicians.

He doesn’t espouse any hatred except for the rulers who perform wars of destruction and mass control and psychological manipulation.

And he hasn’t like many now ex conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones fallen for the Trump hoax.

edit on 15-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All this talk about Icke being rich is nonsense

Here is Icke giving a tour of his modest abode.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
His 2016 shows down under were sold out and exposed so many realities today that just 10 yrs ago were ridiculed, like the rampant pedo rings in gov and blatant false flags.

No wonder royalty-backed aus gov felt so threatened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join