It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Researcher David Icke Banned From Speaking In Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Appears David Icke is banned from Australia as of today. The "war on conspiracy theories" is heating up it appears. Australia suddenly revoked his visa and he cannot attend already booked conferences.

Beginning of a trend?

www.activistpost.com...

Editor’s Note: As the social media and big tech purge of independent voices continues, entire supposedly democratic countries are banning certain voices as well. What are they afraid of?

Today the Australian government banned conspiracy researcher David Icke from entering the country for his multi-city speaking tour. Although he has spoken in Australia several times in the past decade, the government cited Icke’s skeptical views of vaccinations, global warming, and Israel’s policies as the reason for the ban.

“I was shocked and appalled to have received the news earlier today that my visa had been revoked just hours before boarding a flight to Australia by Immigration Minister David Coleman,” Icke said in statement after being informed of the ban.

“This is the creation of a blatantly Orwellian totalitarian state and says the Government believes they have the right to dictate what the nation can and cannot choose to hear. I am not forcing anybody to listen to my views, nor am I forcing anybody to believe them. I am simply stating my well-researched beliefs and giving the Australian public an open forum to consider another viewpoint.”

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I will now assume everything he has said is spot on truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
David Icke is a laughing stock to people because they hear something too unbelievable for them to grasp, which means they don't listen to all he says and they don't hear the great truths he speaks.
He may do this for a reason. idk
But he is wise
edit on 20-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Nice, man, you’ve been on a roll today with meaty threads

I believe Icke to be a peddler and liar, but his right to dupe the gullible and naive is just as protected as any other form of speech...or so it should be...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That's rather weak reasons to ban someone from speaking
, IMO.

So lizard aliens are still good to talk about, right?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You know, in the past this wouldn't have raised my eyebrows, but I've noticed a clear and distinct uptick in the establishment's war against anyone who questions vaccination policies or practices. Facebook is planning to delete accounts that support anti-vax or even question any vaccination, the world of memes has become curiously rife with memes mocking not only devout anti-vaxers, but even anyone who questions any vaccination, now governments are openly hostile to it. I'm neither anti nor pro vaccination, but this type of knee-jerk response from establishment outlets pushes me more and more towards cheering the antivaxers and wishing them success.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Reddit has become a hotbed of anti-vax in the last month or two; very strange its being pushed so hard.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's their country, they can do what they like. /s

David Icke is obviously an Alt-Right menace. /s

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If they banned in Australia that really means they afraid of him. Which means David Ick was right all along on some of his topics.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
what is it that people have such a problem believing what David says? Everything I have heard has been pretty accurate.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Damn reptilian overlords!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Doing it just before he gets on a plane in LA says a lot, they don't want him upsetting the sheeple. The only problem with a banned book it outsells the ones that are not. I'm guessing the Israelis don't want him spouting on about dead kids in Palestine, it doesn't look good.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think David Icke's whole reptilian thing is just veiled anti-Semitic speech.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: dfnj2015

Doing it just before he gets on a plane in LA says a lot, they don't want him upsetting the sheeple. The only problem with a banned book it outsells the ones that are not. I'm guessing the Israelis don't want him spouting on about dead kids in Palestine, it doesn't look good.

I'm pretty sure David Icke may have an issue with the Israelis.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Perhaps I should do the shows and have David on live feed. Can't ban the internet...........or can they?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Damn reptilian overlords!

Salt Water Croc Overlords there........

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm not really a David Icke fan but this pisses me off and makes me ashamed to be Australian.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He has done a lot of good work. Anyone not familiar with him would do well to check out some of his presentations on illuminati bloodlines. Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
He has done a lot of good work. Anyone not familiar with him would do well to check out some of his presentations on illuminati bloodlines. Good stuff.

His topics are too farfetched for some who cannot control their fears. I feel however a percentage of his discussions about the Draconian are Truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

His topics are too farfetched for some who cannot control their fears. I feel however a percentage of his discussions about the Draconian are Truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join