It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamima Begum Who Left The UK To Join ISIS Is To Be Stripped Of Her U.K. Citizenship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My, I don't know what to say. Who in their right mind would ever let this person back into their nation! As shown in the article, she feels she is being treated unfairly because she joined an organization that chops off people's heads (which she says she is still perfectly fine with because it is OK under Islamic Law) and should be allowed back into the UK to raise her child.

Insanity. 2 of her children starved to death yet she has no regrets about joining ISIS. What????

www.cbsnews.com...

Now 19 and living in a refugee camp, she said she has given birth to a baby and wants to come home. The case has reignited a debate in the U.K. about how to deal with citizens who joined ISIS but want to return home now that the group is on the verge of collapse.

The teenager said she had married an ISIS fighter, had lost two children through malnutrition and disease, and wanted her newly born baby boy to grow up in Britain.

she criticized some aspects of ISIS and its self-proclaimed caliphate, but said she does not regret going there. She said she had been "OK with" beheadings carried out by ISIS adherents because she believed it was allowed under Islamic law.

"I think a lot of people should have sympathy towards me for everything I've been through," she told Sky News. "I just was hoping that maybe for me, for the sake of me and my child, they let me come back."

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I wonder whats really going on here. I think that if what is being said about her reasons are true, she deserves no entry. Sympathy maybe, who knows the story of her... but she is a massive danger to society with the beliefs she holds. She is an opportunist and if she sees a chance to live out her beliefs, many people may die.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ah.... The sound of crickets trying to play the worlds' smallest violin. Encore!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow, good for the UK.
This is exactly what they should be doing.
No quarter for that scum.

I am surprised though, I half expected them to give her a parade.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So after saying she was “ok with” people being brutally beheaded by the group she left her country to join, she says “people should have sympathy for me and everything I’ve been through”.

Yeah no thanks, enjoy your war torn desert idiot. Maybe when your child is older you can explain how you left a modern civilized country to join barbarians in their religious rape and pillage quest, and that’s why both your lives suck.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
She is probably mad because some of her former colleagues were somehow let in and now she can't get back in.
Why should anyone feel bad for her? She knew what she was doing was just wrong.
They should tell her that they will find a family to raise her child to give it a chance at being normal and not taught the same thing that mom feels is ok.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
She is a UK citizen (as is her child).

She should be brought back to the UK and face trial here.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I knew it.

She already had problems with her “identity” desperate to find and accept one, now these bozos want to push her “further down” into the abyss?

Bunch of stupid kids ruling the U.K now..?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
I knew it.

She already had problems with her “identity” desperate to find and accept one, now these bozos want to push her “further down” into the abyss?

Loopy Liberals like you why we get terrorist attacks.
She choose to go live the barbarians. She had no remorse.

Screw her!
Hope the bitch catches cholera in Bangladesh and dies.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And after a limp wristed judge gives her a few light years, she will be out of prison and leeching off the state in a free council house.

Unless the government can grantee LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE with no hope of being pardoned or paroled by liberals then no I don't want the bitch back.
edit on 20-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Shes been stripped of her citizenship, let Bangladesh have her.

As i posted in another thread, i recon her family who are appealing the decision also need investigating because she must of been exposed to ISIS propaganda at an early age, probably at home

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: speedie
Shes been stripped of her citizenship, let Bangladesh have her.

As i posted in another thread, i recon her family who are appealing the decision also need investigating because she must of been exposed to ISIS propaganda at an early age, probably at home

Yup.

Her parents obviously don't embrace British family's, kick em out.

It fills me with rage.

I am trying to get my fiancee over to the UK from south America. It has cost be thousands over the last 18 months and it is still going to take at least another 6 months with no grantee some Immigration jobsworth says yes as they can say no on the most benign reasons.......
Yet we let useless mouth breather terrorist scum over to live and reside within a country they obviously despise...
edit on 20-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have ro say I am pleasantly surprised that Sajid Javed had the stones to do this.

Really good move.
Hopefully, the rest of her dysfunctional family will follow the skanky biatch.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

No. She is NOT a citizen. She’s been stripped of her citizenship. Ha ha haaaaa.
S’hithole for life.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
I knew it.

Bwaaaaah haaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!!
Best post ever.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
She's clearly a big danger and thankfully Ben Wallace and Said Javid have been working tirelessly to make sure she can't get back in as she only 'left' ISIS a month ago an that was only to escape being killed.

She has no regrets, no remorse, thinks severed heads, executions and bombs being dropped around her is 'normal life' - you can't get more radicalised and unfit to live in any society than that.

Under the 1981 British Citizen Act any citizen who poses a potential public risk can be stripped of their nationality, providing it doesn't make them Stateless. Her parents are from Bangladesh so she has nationality there or can claim it in Turkey.

Her family are appealing the decision, which is pretty stupid as it won't be successful and means she'll still be trapped in Syria for several more years while that goes on which guarantees the Yazidi's or Assad get hold of her before then.

EDIT: Ben Wallace is my MP, had many arguments with him over the years in surgery but can't agree with him more on this issue so booking an appointment with him to swallow my pride, thank him and talk about what other potential legal or legal precedent cases can be used on remaining fighters as it's only the most dangerous ISIS terrorists who haven't yet fled Syria.
edit on 20-2-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Face trial for what ?
If she's brought back to this country she would get little more than a slap on the wrist because she went to a war torn country and married a Jihadist , I doubt there is evidence she did anything other than give birth to that Jihadists children.

Revoking her citizenship sends a signal and sets a precedent for the others that think they can come back to Britain after turning their backs on it.

I'm sure she'll be fine in Bangladesh as it is a Muslim country.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
But but but, Trump want's us to take them all back!

Trump tells European countries to take back IS fighters
President Donald Trump has told the UK and other European allies to take back and put on trial more than 800 Islamic State (IS) fighters captured in the final battle against the group.www.bbc.co.uk...

Surely we should be doing a poodle dance, or something?
edit on 20/2/2019 by teapot because: oops - link

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

And after a limp wristed judge gives her a few light years, she will be out of prison and leeching off the state in a free council house.

Unless the government can grantee LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE with no hope of being pardoned or paroled by liberals then no I don't want the bitch back.

So you want the government to.give a guaranteed sentence to.someone whohasn't even been convicted yet?

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer living with ISIS?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Face trial for what ?
If she's brought back to this country she would get little more than a slap on the wrist because she went to a war torn country and married a Jihadist , I doubt there is evidence she did anything other than give birth to that Jihadists children.

Revoking her citizenship sends a signal and sets a precedent for the others that think they can come back to Britain after turning their backs on it.

I'm sure she'll be fine in Bangladesh as it is a Muslim country.

So you don't think she has done anything illegal but should still have her citizenship removed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join