It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamima Begum Who Left The UK To Join ISIS Is To Be Stripped Of Her U.K. Citizenship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ApacheHelicopetr

You advocate the killing of unarmed women. Tell me, how does that make you any better than ISIS?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

She is a UK citizen (as is her child).

She should be brought back to the UK and face trial here.

No. She is NOT a citizen. She’s been stripped of her citizenship. Ha ha haaaaa.
S’hithole for life.

I believe she is still a citizen until the process is complete. The Home Secretary doesn't get to click his fingers and instantly remove citizenship.

Are you OK with politicians being able to remove citizenship for people who have not been convicted of anything?

If it was up to me I would have sent special forces in to slit her throat in the dead of night......

Slitting people's throats sounds much more ISIS's bag. Are you sure about what side you are on?

Difrence

ISIS killed Innocent people, she is not innocent.

We are at war with ISIS and in war you kill the enemy.

In war you kill unarmed women?

Again think you are confused about what side you are on...

In war you kill your enemy.

She is not a "unarmed" woman.

She was involved by her own admission in beheading. She is certainly not innocent.

Being a woman is irrelevant.

We don't execute people without trial.

We do strip them of there citizenship though

Just as good

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

I believe she is still a citizen until the process is complete. The Home Secretary doesn't get to click his fingers and instantly remove citizenship.

Are you OK with politicians being able to remove citizenship for people who have not been convicted of anything?

If it was up to me I would have sent special forces in to slit her throat in the dead of night......

Slitting people's throats sounds much more ISIS's bag. Are you sure about what side you are on?

Difrence

She was involved by her own admission in beheading. She is certainly not innocent.

Just as good

Glad you are so relaxed about politicians removing peoples citizenship.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You advocate the killing of unarmed women. Tell me, how does that make you any better than ISIS?

1) she is NOT a innocent civilian. She is a terrorist that has been involved in terrorist acts.
2) The fact she is a woman is irrelevant, I doubt you would care if we done striked a tent full of sleeping ISIS men?
3) I do not propose torture or rape (unlike ISIS) just the killing of enemys we are at war with.
4) War sucks, people die.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

Difrence

Just as good

Glad you are so relaxed about politicians removing peoples citizenship.

Very very relaxed about a woman who wants to kill or convert me, my family and friends having her citizenship taken away and not being allowed back into civilised society. It's great news and a long overdue sign that the Govt is taking it's role to protect the the people of the UK seriously. Now they just need to do the same for the 800 or so other known terrorists who went to fight for ISIS and want to kill or convert the people of Britain.

edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Who made you judge jury and executioner?

Personally, i can't stand this bloody woman and i hope she gets prosecuted and thrown in jail or left to rot where she is.

Why did she have another baby? I think just to give her a better chance to come back.

But life is not a game of CoD, neither is war, for that matter.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm conflicted on this issue.

A large part of me is very glad she has had her citizenship revoked.

But then there is part of me that this doesn't sit well with. She was only 15 when she went, she was groomed online to go - if a paedo had groomed her then we wouldn't be blaming her but because it was terrorists it is somehow ok? And then there is the fact that she isn't a terrorist - she married a terrorist. Which is actually an important distinction.

But then i come back to her showing absolutely no remorse and even justifying the Manchester attacks and the plight of the Yazidi's.

But then she was groomed.

And round and round. I honestly don't think her particular case is half as easy as some are making it out to be.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You must be a troll, or an isis supporter, as nobody else could come up with such illogical drivvel.
She is a traitor to this country and has been stripped of her citizenship. In olden days she'd be thrown into the tower of London to die.
Treason used to be the number one bad crime, being a danger to the country and the people, working directly against it.

This is what she did. She is not innocent. She went to the enemy, loved them so much she had 3 kids with them, shows no remorse and is a hardcore muslim who doesn't want to change her mind.

Do you really think she loves England and our countryside and our quirky culture of tea and talking about the weather?
No, she wants her cake [isis and islamic caliphate here in Britain] and eat it [study for free and become a doctor and have all our advantages].

It's called treason, she is the biggest traitor in recent history, just be glad we are so civilised that we only took her citizenship.

Me thinks that you are a traitor too as you wish to import dangerous individuals you seem to feel sorry for and yet ignore the opinion of the majority. Eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

She wants back into UK so obviously not.

She wants into a country that will offer her an easy life following the failure of her first choice , it doesn't matter to her if it's Britain or the Netherlands.

Shamima Begum - the teenager who fled London to join Islamic State group in Syria - has said being stripped of her British citizenship is "unjust".

Ms Begum, 19, told ITV news that she found the Home Office's decision "heart-breaking" - but she may try for citizenship via her Dutch husband.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Any first world port in a storm.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So you honestly don't think her being groomed as a minor changes anything? Like i said, if it was a paedo grooming her then she wouldn't be blamed.

The fact it was all kept from her parents by the authorities also puts a different spin on it (at least for me).

But then she is completely unapologetic.........

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

So you honestly don't think her being groomed as a minor changes anything? Like i said, if it was a paedo grooming her then she wouldn't be blamed.

The fact it was all kept from her parents by the authorities also puts a different spin on it (at least for me).

Everyone knew the evil ISIS committed. A 15 year old is legally in this country considered criminally liable.
Her and her fellow scum knew full well what they where joining.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

A 15 year old can still be groomed. Are we not to prosecute paedo's now for grooming 15 year olds? That is the logical extension of what you are saying but i don't believe you would agree that it would be ok.

Have you read or seen what the investigating officers said about the case? It is nowhere near as clear cut as people are making out.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Me thinks that you are a traitor too as you wish to import dangerous individuals you seem to feel sorry for and yet ignore the opinion of the majority. Eh?

Mob rule, is it then? Anyone who has a contrary opinion is a traitor?

That's free speech out the window, then.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

So you honestly don't think her being groomed as a minor changes anything?

I don't know that she was she groomed , her attitude in the interview doesn't give any indication of that being the case.

Her initial response to the Manchester bombing victims was nonchalant at best as was her response to seeing peoples severed heads in a bin and yes , she came across as unapologetic with no sign of contrition for her actions which doesn't help her case.

I'm more than comfortable the Sajid Javid's decision as it's likely based on more information than is available to us.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Personally, I feel that she is getting far too much publicity and consideration. She does not deserve either, unlike the victims of ISIS.

And to be clear, she is no victim in any of this.

You make your bed, lie in it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

You must be a troll, or an isis supporter, as nobody else could come up with such illogical drivvel.
She is a traitor to this country and has been stripped of her citizenship. In olden days she'd be thrown into the tower of London to die.
Treason used to be the number one bad crime, being a danger to the country and the people, working directly against it.

This is what she did. She is not innocent. She went to the enemy, loved them so much she had 3 kids with them, shows no remorse and is a hardcore muslim who doesn't want to change her mind.

Do you really think she loves England and our countryside and our quirky culture of tea and talking about the weather?
No, she wants her cake [isis and islamic caliphate here in Britain] and eat it [study for free and become a doctor and have all our advantages].

It's called treason, she is the biggest traitor in recent history, just be glad we are so civilised that we only took her citizenship.

I'm a traitor or a troll for thinking people should get a trial before being punished?

Not sure how you work out she is biggest traitor in recent history? A bigger traitor than people who actually fought for ISIS or who commit terror attacks in.this country? Possibly you are being more than a little overinfluenced by media...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

She wants back into UK so obviously not.

She wants into a country that will offer her an easy life following the failure of her first choice , it doesn't matter to her if it's Britain or the Netherlands.

Shamima Begum - the teenager who fled London to join Islamic State group in Syria - has said being stripped of her British citizenship is "unjust".

Ms Begum, 19, told ITV news that she found the Home Office's decision "heart-breaking" - but she may try for citizenship via her Dutch husband.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Any first world port in a storm.

Which disproves your assertion that she wants to to live in a Muslim country.

Are you really that comfortable with a UK citizen having their citizenship removed when they haven't actually been convicted of anything?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Fella, just stop.
A paedophile victim is not a terrorist. They are not hell bent on killing people.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Now that she is no longer a British citizen she can be tried by the international courts.
Everyone's a winner.

The bigger lesson is we should be a lot more careful about who gets citizenship in the first place.
Don't let in people who have even a hint of radicalisation and do not give citizenship to children just because they are born in the UK.

edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Now that she is no longer a British citizen she can be tried by the international courts.
Everyone's a winner.

The bigger lesson is we should be a lot more careful about who gets citizenship in the first place.
Don't let in people who have even a hint of radicalisation and do not give citizenship to children just because they are born in the UK.

Don't you think the trial should normally come before punishment?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join