It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamima Begum Who Left The UK To Join ISIS Is To Be Stripped Of Her U.K. Citizenship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

She is a UK citizen (as is her child).

She should be brought back to the UK and face trial here.

And after a limp wristed judge gives her a few light years, she will be out of prison and leeching off the state in a free council house.

Unless the government can grantee LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE with no hope of being pardoned or paroled by liberals then no I don't want the bitch back.

So you want the government to.give a guaranteed sentence to.someone whohasn't even been convicted yet?

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer living with ISIS?

She JOINED Isis, she was complicit in beheadings! These by her own admission and by her own admission she is not even sorry about them!

You scotts should bugger off out the UK and then take her. Create your own loopy liberal "utopia" and invite all the islamic nut cases around the world to settle there. Just don't complain if us brits rebuild Hadrians wall.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

No. She is NOT a citizen. She’s been stripped of her citizenship. Ha ha haaaaa.
S’hithole for life.

I believe she is still a citizen until the process is complete. The Home Secretary doesn't get to click his fingers and instantly remove citizenship.

Are you OK with politicians being able to remove citizenship for people who have not been convicted of anything?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

I believe she is still a citizen until the process is complete. The Home Secretary doesn't get to click his fingers and instantly remove citizenship.

Are you OK with politicians being able to remove citizenship for people who have not been convicted of anything?

If it was up to me I would have sent special forces in to slit her throat in the dead of night......

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

And after a limp wristed judge gives her a few light years, she will be out of prison and leeching off the state in a free council house.

Unless the government can grantee LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE with no hope of being pardoned or paroled by liberals then no I don't want the bitch back.

So you want the government to.give a guaranteed sentence to.someone whohasn't even been convicted yet?

She JOINED Isis, she was complicit in beheadings! These by her own admission and by her own admission she is not even sorry about them!

You scotts should bugger off out the UK and then take her. Create your own loopy liberal "utopia" and invite all the islamic nut cases around the world to settle there. Just don't complain if us brits rebuild Hadrians wall.

If she had joined an illegal organisation or commuted any crimes she should be arrested and tried for them.

You do know hadrians wall isn't the border don't you?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Just how can someone not born in the UK be a UK citizen ? One take the nationality of the country one is born in.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

If it was up to me I would have sent special forces in to slit her throat in the dead of night......

Slitting people's throats sounds much more ISIS's bag. Are you sure about what side you are on?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I don't think it likely she fought for Daesh but she did leave the country to join the group , not sure what jail time that would bring but I doubt it would be much.
She turned her back on this country to join a Jihadist Caliphate , she obviously wants to live in a Muslim country so Bangladesh would seem to be a good alternative for her.

Actions have consequences , she left the land of milk and honey for deprivation and squalor , I'm sure Bangladesh can offer her that too.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

Just how can someone not born in the UK be a UK citizen ? One take the nationality of the country one is born in.

Begum was born in London. Her kid get citizenship automatically from the mother.

And in general principles someone doesn't need to be born in UK to have UK citizenship.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

If she had joined an illegal organisation or commuted any crimes she should be arrested and tried for them.

In a ideal world.

But we have loopy liberals and terrorist apologizers like you that would give her a free pass or at most a light sentence.
Because of people lie you are criminal justice system cant be trusted

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ScepticScot

I don't think it likely she fought for Daesh but she did leave the country to join the group , not sure what jail time that would bring but I doubt it would be much.
She turned her back on this country to join a Jihadist Caliphate , she obviously wants to live in a Muslim country so Bangladesh would seem to be a good alternative for her.

Actions have consequences , she left the land of milk and honey for deprivation and squalor , I'm sure Bangladesh can offer her that too.

She wants back into UK so obviously not.

To best of my knowledge she has never been to Bangladesh and isn't currently a citizen of there (althrough she may be eligible).

If her crime is joining an illegal organisation that is what she should be tried for.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

Slitting people's throats sounds much more ISIS's bag. Are you sure about what side you are on?

Difrrence

ISIS killed Innocent people, she is not innocent.

We are at war with ISIS and in war you kill the enemy.
edit on 20-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If she was a white girl who ran off and joined the Nazis and married a Nazi who executed people in a concentration camp, these same weak leftists would be openly calling for her to be stripped of citizenship.

But all she did was join a homophobic, anti Semitic, mysogonistic rape culture. You know, the NUMBER ONE most absolute hate-group that has EVER existed, bar none.

So these gutless leftists are hitting the “REEEEEEEEEE” button because she ONE HUNDRED PERCENT absolutely IS going to stripped of her citizenship and NEVER step foot in Britain again.

And the left is gutted about that. What a surprise.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Heard an interview on R$ this morning - she is going to challenge any decision to strip her citizenship and will be playing the race card.

Pass the sick bag.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

In a ideal world.

But we have loopy liberals and terrorist apologizers like you that would give her a free pass or at most a light sentence.
Because of people lie you are criminal justice system cant be trusted

Where have I apologised for terrorists?

Resorting to lies just shows you haven't got an argument.

Maybe you should just go back to to fantasies about slitting a young girls throat. I hear ISIS are recruiting if you are really into that kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

That's probably why it is not up to you, keyboard warrior.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

Difrence

In war you kill unarmed women?

Again think you are confused about what side you are on...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

Difrence

In war you kill your enemy.

She is not a "unarmed" woman.

She was involved by her own admission in beheading. She is certainly not innocent.

Being a woman is irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

She won't be a citizen for much longer. Problem solved.
This is such a wonderful lesson to anyone else in the UK who hates this country to the extent they would join an effort to kill or convert us all.

edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

She won't be a citizen for much longer. Problem solved.

We don't get a terrorist piece of # back and we trigger the left!

Win/Win

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

S’hithole for life.

Difrence

In war you kill your enemy.

She is not a "unarmed" woman.

She was involved by her own admission in beheading. She is certainly not innocent.

Being a woman is irrelevant.

War has rules in civilised society.

She very much is unarmed.

We don't execute people without trial.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join