It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Sources Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

On Chicago news this evening, they showed the surveillance camera photo that police used to identify the two "potential assailants".

See the image here: www.theblaze.com...

Don't those two people look like most of us would look, in a horrible image like that?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If this proves to be a hoax, Its one of the most disgusting acts I've ever seen. It goes well past the point of becoming pathetic. The level of deceit is on so many different levels and involves many different people playing the same cards, crazy stuff.

He is "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

This is much worse than a boy who cried wolf though.

In that parable, the boy cried wolf over and over again when there wasn't a wolf present. Eventually, he got eaten when there really was a wolf.

Here we have a boy crying wolf over mongrel dogs he set loose himself where there aren't the wolves out there in the first place.

Smollett, and all those who rushed to his support, need to be taught a lesson.

I doubt that it will be sufficiently absorbed however.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
TMZ's story on this is too funny. I had to share this part

By the way ... when we broke the story about the various details of the alleged attack, our Jussie sources said the actor identified the 2 men as white. We do not know the skin color of the 2 men from Nigeria.

Important to note ... the red hat may be a red herring, because Jussie never said the men were wearing MAGA hats ... rather, he says they screamed "MAGA country."

www.tmz.com...

LMAO. Yeah thats good stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
firing squad - hoaxing on this level to push through legislation is egregious and we need to send a message not a slap on the wrist or even grey bar PTO

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
DP
edit on 15-2-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Every single person who claimed that ‘this could be true’, is a liar.
Every single one of you knew, with 100% certainty that this loser had totally fabricated the story from day one.
Same with your lies about believing that the ‘Russian Collusion’ story was real. You knew that was all a fabrication right from day one.

The left believe it is perfectly acceptable to lie and slander and falsely accuse.

By any means necessary right?

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you, marginalise you, demonise and silence you”

Fascism is fascism I guess.
edit on 15 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Is it a "hate crime" to falsely accuse people of a "hate crime"? that seems to me to be just as racially motivated

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Many of us have been where you are.
It can be painful. Breaking the programming isn't easy.
Good luck on your quest for truth.

Absolutely, in fact sometimes I wonder how many of us even believe this programming EXISTS.

I very seldom even bother to click on MSM links and often wonder why so many here even bother to cite them.

Social programming psy-ops would make for a very interesting thread topic...

Has there ever been a thread on this here?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
TMZ's story on this is too funny. I had to share this part

By the way ... when we broke the story about the various details of the alleged attack, our Jussie sources said the actor identified the 2 men as white. We do not know the skin color of the 2 men from Nigeria.

Important to note ... the red hat may be a red herring, because Jussie never said the men were wearing MAGA hats ... rather, he says they screamed "MAGA country."

www.tmz.com...

I certainly hope they follow up with the anonymous neighbour of Jussie who told them that they saw two white rednecks loitering around the front of Jussie's building for hours. After all, that neighbour magically appeared to support their reporting the second that people started showing doubt.

I also hope we hear the test results from the bottle which smelled like bleach nearby two weeks later by a news crew.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I would also argue that the police now have enough reason to seek a warrant to get Jussie's phone records from the carrier directly. Enough of this 'do not meet he burden' nonsense...

Never mind - seems they already did. Well done, 5-0...
edit on 15-2-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What does this have to do with the country in general?,yet I see all the attraction,what an opposite of what this site was,could hide an elephant in a bathroom from you

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is it a "hate crime" to falsely accuse people of a "hate crime"? that seems to me to be just as racially motivated

Quoted for truth. Punishment should be as extensive as real hate crimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

What does this have to do with the country in general?,yet I see all the attraction,what an opposite of what this site was,could hide an elephant in a bathroom from you

This shows the length some will go to incite hate, this shows an alarming trend of revenge racism or hate motivated actions.

It's a case of an undercover detective becoming more corrupt than the mobsters he was assigned to monitor.

Demonizing a group of people at the expense of 'the greater good' is as evil and treacherous as group of actual hate mongers.

There was an elephant in plain sight, but I could only see its shadow until now.

Tread carefully.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Why are you saying this:

Investigators believe Jussie Smollett and the non-cooperating witnesses in the alleged attack of Smollett last month “potentially staged the attack,” sources say.

That is neither in the article you linked to, nor have police said that.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: maitreg

There's still an investigation going.
The amount of holes in his story are highly suspect.

I quoted the article directly from the source .

More developing info on this late last night.

The two brothers are now in police custody, being questioned in connection with the alleged staged, according to sources. Their attorney says they could be charged as early as Friday.
Following a police raid, the front door of their home is busted off its frame. Belongings are thrown across the living room. Bedroom doors are damaged and clothes tossed everywhere.
“They were actually detained at customs at O’Hare airport yesterday around 5:45 p.m.,” said their lawyer Gloria Schmidt. “They had no idea what was going on, and they’ve been detained since then.”
The brothers were returning from a trip to Nigeria, their attorney said. As they were picked up by police at O’Hare, officers were at their home, taking several items and leaving behind an inventory list of some of the items taken. The list includes a black face mask hat, an Empire script, a phone, receipts, a red hat and bleach

link

I'm not hoping it was a hoax, I'm hoping it wasn't a hoax. Not because of the maga stuff, but because his actions puts in jeopardy those whom may in the future become victims of real hate crimes and because of this precedent, their stories would be automatically invalid or a stereotype may even develop.

Hate crimes or fake hate crimes are one of the same cancer;

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

It really sounds like the MSM is trying to associate "American Flags" with racists and Trump here - check it out:

Witnesses told police a postal worker dropped off the letter at the Chicago studio where “Empire” is filmed. It was postmarked in southwest suburban Bedford Park on Jan. 18 and bore two American flag stamps. The letters MAGA were written in the upper-left corner of the envelope.

link

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Found an article discussing how "SUSPECTS HOME RAIDED, BLEACH WAS FOUND"... and also that the 2 suspects were of Nigerian decent (Nigerian's, who would put a noose around someone's neck as a racist attack? aren't Nigerian's typically black?)

www.tmz.com...

edit on 15-2-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Quoted for truth. Punishment should be as extensive as real hate crimes.

Exactly because of how it hurts everyone like I said before.

Things like this do exist. If you want evidence, we had that shooting at a synagogue just for one high profile, but there are other less high profile incidents that occur back and forth and across all areas of life between all peoples and groups, and I'm not talking about "he looked at me funny so he must be racist" type things.

To fake it diminishes the reality of those and makes our lives all that much more difficult.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Breaking: Bleach found in somebody laundry hamper 😱😱😱

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join