It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Sources Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've explained this once before, please allow me to do so again.

It's Trumps fault.

If Trump had not won, there'd be no anger towards Trump. If there was no anger towards Trump, then no one would have to go to these lengths to illustrate the hatred that Trump engenders.

If Hillary had been elected, this would have never had happened.

Ergo; it's Trumps fault.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
In desperate attempts to vilify trump and his mental fans(some are mental) , the left has turned into worse than what they claim to be against.

Maybe it's just a way to break the mirror which reminds them of their ugliness; project and hope it becomes truth.

I've seen enough shlit get slung at the wall in hope something sticks this past 2 years, as a left-leaning centrist, I think it's time to remove the left-leaning prefix all together.

If this unfolds as I see it about to, I think I'm going to be a little bit ashamed as a black person to see the length of retaliatory actions to paint all whites as a potential 'racist' to the point of faking an otherwise serious crime just to be seen as the 'good side'.

All Bullocks.

I shook my head in shame after I read this story, not only because it was false, but as I made a previous thread on the subject, I had to stop and realize how cleverly the media outlets began to word the articles. And yup... I almost fell for it...almost.

Maybe this was a wake up call...

Many of us have been where you are.
It can be painful. Breaking the programming isn't easy.
Good luck on your quest for truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Oh they will, he was just trying to give understanding to what it is to be a black man in Trumps America. Wait for the piggyback from Warren of how the pain she felt while learning of her thought to he ancestors were slaughtered was real, and how the people treated her family because they believed the had Native heritage was real. She will go on about how identifying as a Native changed her perspective and more importantly her person. How even though she isnt a part of the struggle a small part of her has lived it. It will be just enough damage control to get a cushy position in a woman of colors administration.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
If true how will the all Trump hate media spin their way out of this one?

As mentioned by another member, they will ignore it. Just like the embarrassments of Blackface, Baby Murder, Supporting Illegal Aliens, No Russia Collusion, Green New Deal...on and on.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
considering the amount of people who flip-flop on "sources" some times it is fake news, sometimes "sources" are seen as the golden truth, this means nothing

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this most recent ABC interview of this B grade actor performing?

SMH
C for effort, F for convincing.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
MSM's job getting tougher by the day.

One cover-up always leads to 2 more etc etc 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Watched it earlier.

When asked why he was targeted, his response was breathtaking.

"I went pretty hard on 45"

AKA, Trumps fault "REEEEE" and all that.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
LOL
edit on 14-2-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Police searched home of 2 Nigerian men seen in survelliance video who apparently Jussie id'd as assailants. All part of the hoax.

Evidence collected

twitter.com...

No charges filed so far.

CBS Chicago aired this report,
"Empire' Actor Jussie Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Sources Say"
It has that receipt you posted.
Thanks for posting that.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
considering the amount of people who flip-flop on "sources" some times it is fake news, sometimes "sources" are seen as the golden truth, this means nothing

So what part of Smolett's story is convincing to you?

Do you think he is telling the truth about the attack?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I was reading about this cluster deck earlier and am really pissed off at this actor now.
He has now shamed all those people in the past that have actually had things like that happen to them.
I hope this guy gets the book thrown at him to the full extent of the law.
This is unacceptable behavior.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The worst of it is that when stuff like this begins to happen, and it has been with increasing frequency over these past few years, it undermines the real incidents that do happen because what do you trust anymore? No one can trust anything, and it makes us all worse off.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

definitely his manager

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
think of the money this stunt costed the tax payers.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

So what part of Smolett's story is convincing to you?

Do you think he is telling the truth about the attack?

He's black.

That all our resident Anarchist LARP'er needs.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not since Milly Vanilly have we seen such blatant misappropriation of the truth by members of the entertainment industry.
My faith in the hollyweird establishment is now fully displaced.
Back to Bollywood for me...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
think of the money this stunt costed the tax payers.

I'm hoping that a connection to illegal Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris is there.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
TMZ's story on this is too funny. I had to share this part

By the way ... when we broke the story about the various details of the alleged attack, our Jussie sources said the actor identified the 2 men as white. We do not know the skin color of the 2 men from Nigeria.

Important to note ... the red hat may be a red herring, because Jussie never said the men were wearing MAGA hats ... rather, he says they screamed "MAGA country."

www.tmz.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

And people wanna jump down our throats when we don't swallow the story hook line and sinker the minute it comes out... This is why, people. This is why we question it when a guy in a MAGA hat is reported shoving a BBC reporter. Because the Lefties have been caught red handed probably about a hundred times in the last 5 years.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join