It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Sources Say

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

was there a clothesline in the hamper? Oh the humanity!!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Every single person who claimed that ‘this could be true’, is a liar.
Every single one of you knew, with 100% certainty that this loser had totally fabricated the story from day one.
Same with your lies about believing that the ‘Russian Collusion’ story was real. You knew that was all a fabrication right from day one.

The left believe it is perfectly acceptable to lie and slander and falsely accuse.

By any means necessary right?

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you, marginalise you, demonise and silence you”

Fascism is fascism I guess.

While many lefties know the Russian collusion and the Smollett story were false from day one and still chose to advance them, It is far from true they all did.

The vast majority have been brainwashed into the lies and truly believe them.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is it a "hate crime" to falsely accuse people of a "hate crime"? that seems to me to be just as racially motivated

It should be....filing a false police report of a hate crime is indeed a hate crime within itself.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Will have to see where this leads, but so far it seems a little stupid.

A jug of bleach is not small and it is inexpensive.

So the cops finding bleach in someones home is not unusual and confiscating that bleach presumes what? that the assailants didn't want to waste what was left of a 3 dollar jug of bleach, so walked home with it?

The Police in the OP article say this:

there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax. The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect.

Strange case. Could go either way. Hoax or legit attack, I hope all criminals are held accountable.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So it was truly a Nigerian Scam?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In related news Chicago was rated the most corrupt city in America- LA was also among the top.

What do they have in common?

chicago.cbslocal.com...

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So he waited for them to get to the airport before his agent called the police.sounds like the agent planned it all to try to gain him publicity by faking an attack. Hope he gets real jail time.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I've explained this once before, please allow me to do so again.

It's Trumps fault.

If Trump had not won, there'd be no anger towards Trump. If there was no anger towards Trump, then no one would have to go to these lengths to illustrate the hatred that Trump engenders.

If Hillary had been elected, this would have never had happened.I think you are trying to say these people are so biased and set in their own ways that they think the world revolves around them and do not care about Trump voters.Which means they have blind hatred that they cannot see and fail to understand.

Ergo; it's Trumps fault.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think you are trying to say these people have such blind corrupt hatred and are very biased and set in their own ways that they are willing to destroy the very thing they are against......

edit on 15-2-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The Chicago cops can't prosecute Smollett because if they did half of Chicago would go up in flames. No, the cops will conclude their investigation saying something like "We have no evidence that Smollett lied, and we have insufficient evidence to prosecute any alleged attackers. Case closed."
edit on 15America/Chicago28America/ChicagoFri, 15 Feb 2019 14:49:09 -06002America/Chicago228 by Detergent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Gotta love those "sources". Whatever it takes to get the guilty ball rollin before the police make a determination.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
In desperate attempts to vilify trump and his mental fans(some are mental) , the left has turned into worse than what they claim to be against.

Maybe it's just a way to break the mirror which reminds them of their ugliness; project and hope it becomes truth.

I've seen enough shlit get slung at the wall in hope something sticks this past 2 years, as a left-leaning centrist, I think it's time to remove the left-leaning prefix all together.

If this unfolds as I see it about to, I think I'm going to be a little bit ashamed as a black person to see the length of retaliatory actions to paint all whites as a potential 'racist' to the point of faking an otherwise serious crime just to be seen as the 'good side'.

All Bullocks.

I shook my head in shame after I read this story, not only because it was false, but as I made a previous thread on the subject, I had to stop and realize how cleverly the media outlets began to word the articles. And yup... I almost fell for it...almost.

Maybe this was a wake up call...

This was the straw that broke your back? What about all the other stories the last 2 years?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

what are you insinuating?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells

what are you insinuating?

Sources may not be anyone special. The source could be someones cat for all we know. I will wait on police and assume his innocence until they show otherwise.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

BREAKING: Suspects Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case

Two brothers being questioned in the Jussie Smollett case are now under arrest, police said.

The men–Obabinjo Osundairo and Abimbola Osundairo–were arrested Friday in connection with an alleged attack on Empire actor Jussie Smollett. The men were identified by their attorney, Gloria Schmidt.

Link

edit on 15-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Odds makers in Vegas are on a Smollett suicide watch..

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Two brothers being questioned in the Jussie Smollett case are now under arrest, police said.

The men–Obabinjo Osundairo and Abimbola Osundairo–were arrested Friday in connection with an alleged attack on Empire actor Jussie Smollett. The men were identified by their attorney, Gloria Schmidt.

Link

Very white-bred sounding names. Obviously white supremists.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Link

That does not sound correct. They were arrested on the 13.

Most of us have been waiting to see what they are charged with if anything. I heard they resumed questioning today with the two and their lawyers. Maybe they have been charged now and you got a hold of faulty reporting?
edit on 15-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ol Jussie's rope is unwinding 😎

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

That's what I like about you, you are willing to double down on things like this.

I'm the one with faulty reporting......right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join