It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Police (in Cop Cars) in NYC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
Are you for real ? You don’t get charged for ideologies!! If you abuse a muslin
You are charged with racism!! Even tho it’s not a race .. your just a dafty

You've just outlined my point. Maybe it was lost in translation but the point stands. Islam is not a race...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

So why say "muslims are dirty pedos"

We married kids not that long ago, sent them down mines and up chimneys and all sorts as well.

Some of our population also rape Woman, don't think they discriminate as to there colour all the same.

(post by nofear39 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So why say "muslims are dirty pedos"

We married kids not that long ago, sent them down mines and up chimneys and all sorts as well.

Some of our population also rape Woman, don't think they discriminate as to there colour all the same.

I'm thinking his head has been shaken a few too many times.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So they gave community watch people cars....They have no authority and i do not think there are any instances of sharia law being suggested to the public yet.

Tell laura loomer i said hello.

If they are harassing women for what they wear, and making comments, they are in effect pushing Sharia law.

Loomer isn’t so bad. She is definitely anti Muslim and against Sharia law, but who in their right minds can advocate for the mutilation of young girls or the marraige of very young women.

Sharia law is like a nasty cancer spreading in the west, and we haven’t seen nearly the devastation extreme Muslims can cause.

Call me racist if you will , but Sharia law is just a few decades away if the wrong people get voted into office.

I do not have any disagreement. It is good to be aware such groups are out there patrolling and they can be watched to see if they are spreading an ideology or harassing anyone who is not breaking the law.

As far as age of marriage i think it is a matter of parenting and puberty. When i was in school i knew girls active right after puberty and i also knew some very naive 20+year old people. In some states it is legal for people to give the ok to their 14 year old child to marry. It really is not my place to judge others as long as everything is voluntary.

I think it is a very good thing to not cut off peoples junk but then again we get back to the voluntary bit. If you are of sound mind and you want your naughty bits gone then it should be your choice but on the other hand i also feel that anyone who wants their naughty bits cut up are not in their sound mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well let me be perfectly clear i believe in Allah as much as i do Jebus.

It must be murder not being able to see all that forest for they trees?

History is your friend mate, and on that score, we are not very nice people.

Show us all where the bad Muslim pedo touched you on the doll?

It might make all that bent up racist/religious intolerant pain go away. LoL
edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So they gave community watch people cars....They have no authority and i do not think there are any instances of sharia law being suggested to the public yet.

If they are harassing women for what they wear, and making comments, they are in effect pushing Sharia law.

Loomer isn’t so bad. She is definitely anti Muslim and against Sharia law, but who in their right minds can advocate for the mutilation of young girls or the marraige of very young women.

Sharia law is like a nasty cancer spreading in the west, and we haven’t seen nearly the devastation extreme Muslims can cause.

Call me racist if you will , but Sharia law is just a few decades away if the wrong people get voted into office.

I do not have any disagreement. It is good to be aware such groups are out there patrolling and they can be watched to see if they are spreading an ideology or harassing anyone who is not breaking the law.

As far as age of marriage i think it is a matter of parenting and puberty. When i was in school i knew girls active right after puberty and i also knew some very naive 20+year old people. In some states it is legal for people to give the ok to their 14 year old child to marry. It really is not my place to judge others as long as everything is voluntary.

I think it is a very good thing to not cut off peoples junk but then again we get back to the voluntary bit. If you are of sound mind and you want your naughty bits gone then it should be your choice but on the other hand i also feel that anyone who wants their naughty bits cut up are not in their sound mind.

I can’t believe what I’m reading !! Wtf !!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well let me be perfectly clear i believe in Allah as much as i do Jebus.

It must be murder not being able to see all that forest for they trees?

History is your friend mate, and on that score, we are not very nice people.

Show us all where the bad Muslim pedo touched you on the doll?

It might make all that bent up racist pain go away. LoL

Behave yourself softlad

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"muslims are dirty pedos"

Your words i do believe.

Im on about you calling 1.5 billion, 22% of the world population, Pedos.

Just to be clear not all Muslims are pedophiles, just as not all Christians are mass murdering crusaders.

Quite simple really.

Like me make it clear for you .. if you believe that allah was ok to marry an 8 year old and you make Islam your religion your a pedo in my eyes

I can't argue with this. Mohammed was a tyrant, a rapist and a paedophile.

I've heard the excuses from Muslims and none of them justify his actions.

Are there records of Jesus marrying and consummating with children. Short answer is no.

Islam needs a reformation.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Then grow up and don't tag 22% of the world as child molesters.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

When I speak of child marraige , I’m referring to those well under the age of 14. FGM usually occurs much younger than 14 and I can’t possibly see how any 12 year old can give a well thought out consent to this.

I agree that some 14 year olds are more mature than some 20 year olds, so that should be a consideration. I was speaking mainly about pictures I’ve seen where lineups of much older men with their very young brides ( between the ages of 5 and 8 max ) are waiting to be married. It makes one understand why Islam and the Muslim religion is seen as the religion of pedos.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You mind and take off those rose coloured spectacles before crossing the road.

Or better yet hold Mummy's hand.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I’m done with this thread as you are all weirdos thinking that it’s ok to turn a blind eye to what’s happening.. good luck

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I was speaking mainly about pictures I’ve seen where lineups of much older men with their very young brides ( between the ages of 5 and 8 max ) are waiting to be married. It makes one understand why Islam and the Muslim religion is seen as the religion of pedos.

I really did not want to be the one giving context for child brides and marriages but...

From what i can rationalize of such in most cases it is custom for families to arrange marriages through payment or lineage and they usually not actually marrying kids but giving the promise of marriage in the future through ceremony. That is not to say some sick people are not out there hurting kids and such or that child marriage gives the person any sense of free will or that i condone such. I am just hoping that they are waiting until the people are of proper breeding age before such happens to put it bluntly.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

If they are just a neighborhood watch then no worries.
If they harrass people about what they wear, ect then they need to go.
No sharia law crap here.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm just going to respond to all your posts kind of.in general.

Places and cultures that base their laws on religion of any kind can go # themselves. Muslim, Christian, whatever the #.

Now, you're fairly correct when you say Christians were and are doing some #ty things towards children...and people in general....

Now...how much of this still goes on on a widespread government enforced basis?

Even in more moderate Muslim countries, their religion oppresses people's lives. I've been on the phone and listened to my Indonesian friend in tears after her dad finished beating the # out of her mom for disobeying him, i've listened to the prospects of her life, she's got about 2 maybe 3 years left where she'll be allowed to keep working(not that she's allowed keep most of her salary anyway) before she becomes someone's property, hell just the fact that she spoke to me had to be kept a secret so she wouldn't beaten or disowned, heard stories of how her friends had been forced to suck some guy's cock to keep a job with no recourse, no alternatives just because it's the way it there and ya know why that's the way it is? Also, this is somebody in their 20's...

Her, all of her friends her age and most of the women in Muslim controlled areas of that country have no future other than to be some guy's slave. They don't practice sharia law there.l, but the effects of that religion on the culture there means at least half the population will never get to live with any kind of real freedom.

The worst part is...the women there believe it's ok. That it's how everything should be and don't even aspire to try change things, despite looking at their lives as bleak hopeless prisons.
edit on 11/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Our own organized religious practices have retarded humanities progress for the better part of the last 2000 years.

People in glass houses and all that jazz mate.

It's not Muslims that are the problem its fear of anything different we seem to have an issue with.

As to the child bride aspect, yes that's wrong by our current standards, same with slavery, another area where our past historical transgressions are rather apparent.

The problem is religion in general not just the Muslim faith, plainly clear really, for anyone that cares to see.

The real kicker and point of contention is that they are both Abrahamic by there very definition, hence more similar that different, bloody priceless if you think about it. LoL
edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

I was speaking mainly about pictures I’ve seen where lineups of much older men with their very young brides ( between the ages of 5 and 8 max ) are waiting to be married. It makes one understand why Islam and the Muslim religion is seen as the religion of pedos.

I really did not want to be the one giving context for child brides and marriages but...

From what i can rationalize of such in most cases it is custom for families to arrange marriages through payment or lineage and they usually not actually marrying kids but giving the promise of marriage in the future through ceremony. That is not to say some sick people are not out there hurting kids and such or that child marriage gives the person any sense of free will or that i condone such. I am just hoping that they are waiting until the people are of proper breeding age before such happens to put it bluntly.

Thanks for the clarification.

Only problem is that some of these men look like they are in their 80’s and it will be a good decade before the ‘promised’ child is of decent age for marraige. Who really wants a 90 year old husband at the age of 16 ?
None the less I understand what you are saying about the culture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join