It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Police (in Cop Cars) in NYC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Howdy ATS...

On this installment of LEE's FEEDS, I present Sharia Police now enforcing Sharia law in American cities. Huh...that's fairly bold. Again, for those of y'all that are seeing any of my posts, these are essentially things that pop up in my YT feed and, upon passing muster, I pass forward to the community. So, I also literally just watched this, and upon my initial viewing I didn't really think it was that egregious (that is to say in the first moments of the report). It is being publicly touted as a community watch, which I certainly have no problem with whatsoever. I wish that more members of communities banded together in order to ensure that their people and neighborhoods were safe from crime through shared responsibility and cooperation. So, when I saw that this was being played on One America News (OAN), a very good yet also very right-leaning platform, I took it with a grain of salt that it might be being blown out of proportion, after all, Muslims have as much right and responsibility to ensure the safety of the neighborhoods in which they live as does anyone else.

Now, enter reality. Upon viewing (this one is very short, by the way, less than 3 minutes), one can quickly discern that this is not the case. Stopping muggings...yes, that's a great thing to do. Preventing rape...bravo, go on. Harassing a woman (in NY for Pete's sake) because her skirt is too short...yeah, ummm...go away.

You know, people warned about this coming encroachment for a long time and many dismissed them as being reactionary, but every day we're seeing it more and more. There are other cultures that are coming to America that want to change and rule us. This is a stark example...

Peace...
TEP

(post by nofear39 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It’s one thing to try and protect Muslims from harassment ( I agree they shouldn’t be harrassed ) ... but it’s a whole other story if they are doing the harassing and trying to project their ways and beliefs onto citizens who are not breaking any laws.

How would folks feel if there were Christian patrol cars ? ( there are enough Christians that get harrassed to warrant them in some parts of America)

Many people harrass anyone who has faith in whatever religion. Do they all get their own police squads ?
Seems like the western world is being biased towards protecting Muslims, while not so diligent in protecting folks from Muslim harassment.👎🏼

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So they gave community watch people cars....They have no authority and i do not think there are any instances of sharia law being suggested to the public yet.

Tell laura loomer i said hello.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

How would folks feel if there were Christian patrol cars ?

gofundme?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Surely some of there marriages last longer than 10 years?

Agree on the Sharia law enforcement not being correct all the same but they have no teeth in any court of law in the land.

There just religious dafties in the same genre as those Westboro Baptist bawbags. LoL

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

link   

I don't think its acceptable, not in any first world nation in this day of age.

I do however appreciate the irony that we ourselves were doing the same around only a century or two ago.

If you can't accept that horrendous fact then you are as stupid as the pedos I'm afraid.

And not all Muslims follow Sharia law, just like most people who claim to follow organized religious practice, it's generally all about nothing more than lip service.

Just something to consider, before you tar an entire religion with such a large brush.
edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So they gave community watch people cars....They have no authority and i do not think there are any instances of sharia law being suggested to the public yet.

Tell laura loomer i said hello.

If they are harassing women for what they wear, and making comments, they are in effect pushing Sharia law.

Loomer isn’t so bad. She is definitely anti Muslim and against Sharia law, but who in their right minds can advocate for the mutilation of young girls or the marraige of very young women.

Sharia law is like a nasty cancer spreading in the west, and we haven’t seen nearly the devastation extreme Muslims can cause.

Call me racist if you will , but Sharia law is just a few decades away if the wrong people get voted into office.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Because you're just fine with Muslims.

Were you beasted by a Pedo Muslim or do you just hate them because you are told to do so?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What you on about ? It’s not acceptable for the catholic’s raping kids then or now but that’s not what the op is about.. is about Muslims

edit on 11-2-2019 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you have anything to say about the op ? Or are you just being an asshole because your ok with pedos ?

Wtf? Islam is an ideology.

Are you thick?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Then whomever is footing the bill should also TAX them!! Or because they're bringing their religion™ everything tied in with it is tax free?

What a frickin RACKET!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you have anything to say about the op ? Or are you just being an asshole because your ok with pedos ?

Wow, some moron starred you. Maybe I have underestimated the intelligence of our community...

link   
Are you for real ? You don’t get charged for ideologies!! If you abuse a muslin
You are charged with racism!! Even tho it’s not a race .. your just a dafty

link   

"muslims are dirty pedos"

Your words i do believe.

Im on about you calling 1.5 billion, 22% of the world population, Pedos.

Just to be clear not all Muslims are pedophiles, just as not all Christians are mass murdering crusaders.

Quite simple really.
edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Because you're just fine with Muslims.

Were you beasted by a Pedo Muslim or do you just hate them because you are told to do so?

What you talking about ? I’m against Islam because it’s ok to marry kids and rape white women ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join