It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Police (in Cop Cars) in NYC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: nofear39
All I’ve got to say is WTF ? 30 Muslims that’s all so stop it now before it’s ok to rape white women and marry 10 year olds because that’s what will happen !!! Yea and I’m racist for saying that 😏

Islam is not a race.

Neither is black.. but hey, here we are.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Ummm...wow! Ok, so I made this OP and had to run off for an hour. Upon returning and checking it was like, wow, 34 replies already...must be trending pretty hotly. I didn't realize until reading, of course, that it was just two dudes bashing at each other with one other jumping in every now and again just to push the very easy buttons of one of the guys (though I had to admit that the 'show me on the doll' thing did make me chuckle).

So once again, this thread essentially devolved into something that it was never about. To me, the thread was about muslims coming to America, putting on uniforms and getting into carbon copies of cop cars and harassing American people for not abiding by their religious dictates. That, to me, is absolutely unacceptable. Whatever you think of Islam, your thoughts on its treatment of women or gays or children, those things aside, the OP was about them policing their religion in America. I would be upset with any group of foreign people doing this...any group.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If that is what they are doing it wont last long; they will harass the wrong person and get sued into bankruptcy.
If they are harassing people they deserve it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If they are just a neighborhood watch then no worries.
If they harrass people about what they wear, ect then they need to go.
No sharia law crap here.

I don't know of any neighborhood watch, that has the money and resources and that would even be "allowed by law" to basically start there own police station with the squad cars and uniforms to go with it.

All with the plans to grow so large they could take over the whole state?

Sounds fishy to me people!!!! whats next RED DAWN!!!

Sounds like they might be working in cohorts with some higher ups

edit on 11-2-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

(post by gallop removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

All I’ve got to say is WTF ? 30 Muslims that’s all so stop it now before it’s ok to rape white women and marry 10 year olds because that’s what will happen !!! Yea and I’m racist for saying that 😏

Islam is not a race.

Fair point. We're all human after all.

Again though, Islam is an ideology.

I'm disappointed that you would equate skin colour to creed.

(post by dug88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Islam is not a race.

Fair point. We're all human after all.

Again though, Islam is an ideology.

I'm disappointed that you would equate skin colour to creed.

We all hate bikies.. Those bike riding thugs.. none of us know them, but we hate their drug dealing, criminal violent behaviour..

Met a few once.. weren't that bad.. no drugs, just lots of beer.

But we all hate bikies.. 1%ers.. it's always bad when you see them, call the police.. Always..

change your mind, or explain my opinion?

link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If they are just a neighborhood watch then no worries.
If they harrass people about what they wear, ect then they need to go.
No sharia law crap here.

I don't know of any neighborhood watch, that has the money and resources and that would even be "allowed by law" to basically start there own police station with squad cars and uniforms also. All with the plans to grow so large they could take over the whole state?

Sounds fishy to me people!!!! whats next RED DAWN!!!

Meh i have seen ones with unis and patrol schedules.
They interacted quite a bit with leos.
They were instructed not to harrass anyone.
Simply to observe and report.

link   
a reply to: gallop

"Christians don't call a pedo the best man to have ever lived."

Naw you right we don't, Christians call pedos a Priest. LoL

"Nor do they act in accordance with his beliefs - to act slowly, hide, till numbers are sufficient, then take over."

Sound more like the Illuminati than Muslims to be honest.

"Quite intricate, really."

The game has to be intricate, else the illusions up and the sham revealed.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The car looks more like a private security company car.

Have these guys done anything wrong?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

All indeed.

Danka.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here I thought the US constitution guaranteed freedom not only of religion, but from religion.

I guess New York doesn't care much for that.

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Who really wants a 90 year old husband at the age of 16 ?

It sounds very much like a question for a financial planner.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What has that got to do with a religion that PRAISES a paedophile? Sweet naff all. You're equating something that Christians abhor, but accept it did happen and call for criminal investigation, with something that is written in the qur'an and the sunnah, reiterated by many imams, and is also admitted by the average joekhan, but it's racist to say it's wrong and to investigate organised gang rapes of young girls? for fear of discrimination?

If it were bikies, they'd all be rounded up for one bloke being caught with .5 of a gram of meth. And society would applaud in mass numbers.

I know I know, us white fellas are so bloomin' racist...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The car looks more like a private security company car.

Have these guys done anything wrong?

Honestly, I know just as much about the story as you do, having seen the same video that I posted. I don't know the extent of their "wrong" behaviors, but assuming that the news report was accurate (and given that it was video footage of the patrols in action I have to assume it is), then I would say stopping and yelling at gays for being gay or women for wearing skirts or for drinking because those people were in a "Muslim Controlled Area" then yes, I would say they have definitely done something wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What has that got to do with a religion that PRAISES a paedophile? Sweet naff all. You're equating something that Christians abhor, but accept it did happen and call for criminal investigation, with something that is written in the qur'an and the sunnah, reiterated by many imams, and is also admitted by the average joekhan, but it's racist to say it's wrong and to investigate organised gang rapes of young girls? for fear of discrimination?

If it were bikies, they'd all be rounded up for one bloke being caught with .5 of a gram of meth. And society would applaud in mass numbers.

I know I know, us white fellas are so bloomin' racist...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say 'bikie' is Brit for biker, such as a Harley rider. I mean dammit, I just misplaced my British to American dictionary...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"What has that got to do with a religion that PRAISES a paedophile?"

Can praise a Giraffe for all i care. LoL

Sum it up any way you wish, we practiced the same child marriage only a few hundred years ago.

And if memory serves, form our own Christian interpretation, did God or an angel not impregnate Mary a 12–14 year old girl???

What happened to Thou shalt not covet another mans Mrs?

I mean technically that's also bestiality from both directions, dependant on how one looks at it, nevermind poor Joseph's imposition at someone/something else duffing up the Mrs.

It's all sheer madness and hypocrisy really. LoL
edit on 11-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Sheye

I was speaking mainly about pictures I’ve seen where lineups of much older men with their very young brides ( between the ages of 5 and 8 max ) are waiting to be married. It makes one understand why Islam and the Muslim religion is seen as the religion of pedos.

I really did not want to be the one giving context for child brides and marriages but...

From what i can rationalize of such in most cases it is custom for families to arrange marriages through payment or lineage and they usually not actually marrying kids but giving the promise of marriage in the future through ceremony. That is not to say some sick people are not out there hurting kids and such or that child marriage gives the person any sense of free will or that i condone such. I am just hoping that they are waiting until the people are of proper breeding age before such happens to put it bluntly.

Thanks for the clarification.

Only problem is that some of these men look like they are in their 80’s and it will be a good decade before the ‘promised’ child is of decent age for marraige. Who really wants a 90 year old husband at the age of 16 ?
None the less I understand what you are saying about the culture.

Ummm...thanks for the clarification...?

Your basing this response on what some dude says he can anonymously rationalize on the internet...

He just obfuscated the intent by stating he had no idea WTF goes on...but here’s what he thinks goes on...

He’s justifying pedophilia...and getting you to agree...

WOW...you people are easily manipulated...

YouSir

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join