It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Story Time...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I remember every christmas going to the MacRoberts Art centre to see the christmas pantomime
and there were many men in drag playing female roles didnt seem to affect me in any way!

maybe in those closed setting it could be different , if it really bothers you then dont take your kids !
they are your children after all

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
...if it really bothers you then dont take your kids !

I just take other people's so it's not a huge problem for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

heheheheheh !

"OH look kids its Uncle Augustus's turn to take the day/night trip for the group"

"where are you taking them this weekend Augustus?" , "OH you know the natural history museum for some good ol edumacation!"

"OH really wow thats great, I love that you value our children's group education!"

*takes kids to late night drag queen story readings in museum
edit on 14-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

crazy thought here, but what if it's the new chemicals changing peoples sexuality? like with frogs

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

"He can be anything he wants to be..."

Why don't you tell him the Truth?
edit on 14-2-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pandorashope

crazy thought here, but what if it's the new chemicals changing peoples sexuality? like with frogs

Alex, is that you?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I would recommend the circus. Guys dress up in make up and are entertaining. As oppose to being freaky and intend to brainwash kids

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
How about a few more ideas for the left:

Gay Boy's Wrestling Coach?
Lesbian Girl's Locker Room Janitor?
Pedophile (but hasn't committed a crime) Nursery School Doctor?
MS-13 Jehovah's Witnesses (knock-knock-mf'er!)?
Illegal Alien English Teacher?
Anti-Jew Islamist Radical Congresswoman? Oops! Already got that!
Butcher Child Murder Doctor? Oops! NY has that covered!
Palestinian Peace Maker?
Radical Muslim Barber? (talk about a close shave)

I'm sure there are more...and probably better than mine. Feel free to continue!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I hear what you're saying. But.......... what does it cost you to not judge someone else? To be forgiving of differences, unless those differences are a valid threat to you or your family. I don't feel tolerant of terrorists, who, through acts of violence, seek to make us fearful. I don't feel tolerant for those who break laws, especially those who are violent.

I think the world is a dull place if we all feel the same, do the same, act and dress the same. I'm not inferring that you're espousing a gray, featureless world. I have found in my 60 years that colourful people make the world interesting. I am only against those which pose a credible threat to the community. Sometimes, I think that politicians pose a threat and then I realise that their views, while different than mine, have an equal measure of validity. Likewise, your view is no more or less important than mine.

As to the "trans agenda"........ I really don't think one exists, any more than there is a "gay/lesbian" agenda or a hetero agenda. I think we all want to fully enjoy the rights afforded to us by the documents that govern us. I don't think you and me have much say in the interpretation of those documents.

I think we should legislate public behaviours, and apply that to everyone. Any time in human history that we have legislated against a demographic, we have trod into hellish waters. I think that we shouldn't fret about restroom issues; However a person presents should dictate which bathroom they use. We have all been doing our business in public bathrooms next to people that weren't born into our same gender. Who cares? You present as a woman, go in the woman's restroom. Anyone who presents as a woman, but intentionally goes in the men's is doing so for shock value. They are not the majority. The majority of people regardless of identity or orientation simply want to be left alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Boadicea

Queen Lactatia any better?

I thought it was Fallopia and her husband Testiclese.

That's from a comic's routine many years ago...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's disgusting and the sooner science is able to fix these genetic F-ups, the better. Disgusting targeting kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join