It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inbound Migrant Caravans are Coordinating for Possible Forced Entry Into U.S.A..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not at all.

The wall is cracking down on the consumer.

I'm focusing on the reason for illegal immigration.

A wall is just a roadblock for them coming into the country to work.

If there is no way for them to make money in this country. Then they will go elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Ever hear of under the table work?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yes.

This is why people enter this country illegally.

Crack down on employers and those coming here to work won't be coming here anymore.

Or put a better process to vet migrant workers so they can come into the country legally, work and pay taxes.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You understand that it isn't just work that's an issue here right?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

US Border with Mexico = Lost Cause.

Fugitaboutit.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sad but if we want them to stop. Shoot them that will bring it to an end.

Bus them to Piglousys place Nancy can't possibly care.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Sad but if we want them to stop. Shoot them that will bring it to an end.

Bus them to Piglousys place Nancy can't possibly care.

Oh if they attempt a ‘forced entry’ there WILL be teargas. There WILL be rubber bullets. There WILL be aggressive action taken to prevent a breach of the border.

And the sound it will make is “REEEEEEEEEEE”, “they’re shooting at women and children”.

I hope they attempt a forced entry.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The Governor of Coahuila should be rendered and charged with this conspiracy against the United States, without any advance notice to mexico.

If mexico can't control its borders and respect our laws, we need to follow Israel's bold lead and annex part of mexico in order to create a no-man's land.

I will say this, however, Mexican Federal Police (yes, they deserve proper capitalization) are standing tall like the brave officers they are, preparing to enforce Mexican law and ensure US law is not violated by the foreign invaders

f 10,000 to 15,000 people suddenly rush our border, what should U.S. law enforcement (Border patrol, Sheriffs, etc.) do?

Shoot to kill. Terminate the threat with extreme prejudice. Make an example of those who continually flout our laws and sovereign command of our border/OUR nation (not theirs). All those who aided, abetted or otherwise enabled this caravan (including the misinformation propaganda provocateurs) should be charged with felony murder. Reason being, conspiracy to commit X crime is a felony in the United States, and when someone dies during the commission of felony all co-conspirators/co-defendants are guilty of the crime of felony murder (or any death during commission of a felony)

I guarantee the caravans stop, and illegal immigration will be cut down significantly.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes.

Though if this stopped even 50% - 75% of people coming to the USA illegally, wouldn't it be worth it?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The same can be said for the wall.

I agree with your approach, but a physical barrier is still required. The point is to SLOW the influx of illegals.

50k per month are captured. 50k. That's just what is captured by CBP.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of walls.

Remember besides keeping people out. They keep people in as well.

However I'm not opposed to building a wall in areas where it's necessary.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's being reported just today that 1800+ per day now are 'attempted crossings'...

Washington Examiner

For those that do not live in a border State I understand the difficulty of an opinion of real clarity.

I do live in a border State and have decades to reflect upon. The burdens are large, over the years grown larger and larger. So much so I moved my family to a municipality not over-run.

A travesty over time and into the present under a b.s. premise 'we need them to do what citizens wont'...which is laughable because who was doing it before?

Mg

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'd be ok with erecting a temporary barrier.

Say for a decade or so while we reform our systems and put new technologies and methodologies in place. As well as deal with those captured here already. Remember, we're talking hundreds of thousands.

Then there's what to do with the 20 million that are here today. Illegal aliens are responsible for the lion's share of identity theft. This is an extremely serious problem no one ever talks about. People act (not saying you) like ID theft is no big deal, but these people are voting in elections with such forged or stolen documents, getting state and federal benefits, and working illegally in many industries. We can make it illegal to hire illegals, but when those illegals steal legit documents or forge good ones, then it may actually be impossible to enforce.

I think there is plenty of room for negotiation. But I believe security must come first.
edit on 6 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes because the Trump admin set them up and paid for them! Prove me wrong. How convenient that a mayor from one of the poorest towns in all of Mexico was able to pay for 50 buses to make sure the group made it to the Texas border the same day as the SOTU. Seems very suspect to those of us who haven't drank the Kool Aid.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Fear fear fear!

They're going to invade us this time for sure.

I'm more concerned about the mislead people who will suffer because of this.

More women and children used as human shields while the cowardly men chuck rocks from behind, then they all scatter when tear gas is deployed.

They sure do act tough when you see them with their gang, terrorising our communities.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Yes because the Trump admin set them up and paid for them! Prove me wrong. How convenient that a mayor from one of the poorest towns in all of Mexico was able to pay for 50 buses to make sure the group made it to the Texas border the same day as the SOTU. Seems very suspect to those of us who haven't drank the Kool Aid.

Oh good, he's doing something to make people aware of the problem. I guess he us aware of the human tendency to ignore whatever is not directly in our face effecting us. Clever tactic if true. Maybe now people will actually do something about this growing problem.

Kind of like how an entrepreneurial security expert might stage a hack or a break in, in order to give you a different perspective that shows you how vulnerable you really are, so that you may take pre-emptive action to protect yourself.

Bravo, Trump! This is exactly the type of out of the box thinking we need
Thats we voted for the genius, people!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Illegal aliens are responsible for the lion's share of identity theft.

Here is an article about identity theft. 86.7% of offenders were born within the US. 6.1% were illegals.

www.securitymagazine.com...

More than 40 percent of the offenders were between the ages of 35 and 49. The rate of 18- to 24-year-old offenders has decreased since the last CIMIP study in 2007, from 18.5 percent to just 9.1 percent. Most offenders were of legal status born within the United States (86.7 percent); 7.2 percent were foreign but of legal status, and 6.1 percent were illegal. Approximately two-thirds of offenders were male.

Here is that CIMIP study. It goes into detail on how the data was obtained.

www.utica.edu...

There's probably more data out there. But I don't have the time to find more.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

First you can't prove your ridiculous claim; furthermore if one takes the time to read of the 'hired busses' recent news, many towns pitched in with trucks and busses...not just one.

Because they couldn't afford to house, feed, care or sustain any stay. Cheaper to rent the damn busses and move them along.

Mg

edit on 6-2-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
The majority of the people coming here are coming to work because they have family they need to support.

If you want to stop illegal immigration then start arresting business owners that hire illegal workers.

So you admit they aren't coming here to make our country better. They're coming here to enrich their own at our expense.

Why then should any of us feel at all charitable toward any of them?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
The majority of the people coming here are coming to work because they have family they need to support.

If you want to stop illegal immigration then start arresting business owners that hire illegal workers.

Can you even arrest a sitting President?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join