It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl LIII Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This years Superbowl is LIII. It's the third time consecutively that they've played in the Superbowl, winning the previous 2. Their name is the Patriots and their quarterback, Tom Brady, is friends with President Trump. Their friendship has been in the spotlight recently and public opinion is currently against the President over recent events in Washington.

The Patriots are set up to lose the game, with the third Superbowl they played in a row being a loss, or LIII. It's coded right there in plain sight. The symbolism is right there with the President being into it too so opponents of him will have extra glee at the displeasure of the Patriots fan. The biggest money single sports event on the planet most likely and.. it's already decided. I don't know if that means it's rigged or if something, God, is putting it there for you to see, knowing ahead of time. The L.A. Rams will win the Superbowl.
edit on 2/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
This years Superbowl is LIII. It's the third time consecutively that they've played in the Superbowl, winning the previous 2. Their name is the Patriots and their quarterback, Tom Brady, is friends with President Trump. Their friendship has been in the spotlight recently and public opinion is currently against the President over recent events in Washington.

The Patriots are set up to lose the game, with the third Superbowl they played in a row being a loss, or LIII. It's coded right there in plain sight. The symbolism is right there with the President being into it too so opponents of him will have extra glee at the displeasure of the Patriots fan. The biggest money single sports event on the planet most likely and.. it's already decided. I don't know if that means it's rigged or if something, God, is putting it there for you to see, knowing ahead of time. The L.A. Rams will win the Superbowl.

Really had to bring Trump into it?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So wait - when they started in 1967 at Superbowl I, they did it so that Superbowl LIII would be set up so the Patriots would lose and embarrass Trump?

That's quite some foresight - and strange notion of what is embarrassing - right there.

edit on 3/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
They lost to Philly last year....

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Trump supporter, Bears fan.

Both teams suck.

New Orleans was robbed so shame on the Rams, and the Pats suck.

I may watch some of the game, check out the commercials, and eat bacon sammies and drink beer, but I don't see a big conspiracy here.

In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
They lost to Philly last year....

Was just going to post that.

Haven't posted here in awhile and I do so in a crap thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So, uhm, what you're saying is you're a crazy Conspiracy theorist who thinks everything is a slur against Trump?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I don't care and I hate football.

Sincerely, a Detroit Lions fan.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Really, God reveals prophesy in American football, I am sorry but you can’t imagine how insane that sounds to the rest of the world

The whole world and God are not so US focused, you country is not important, His covenant is with individuals

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No conspiracy, nothing fixed...

If you want to do a really interesting thread, do one on how tom Brady is the luckiest man on the planet.

That's a real eye opener...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What is it that is "in plain sight" that tells us the Patriots are going to lose?

You mentioned symbolism, but from your post I'm not sure you understand what symbolism means.

Are you saying they are going to lose because Trumo is froend's with their quarterback? Because that's not symbolism.

Maybe you could explain each thing that you say clearly shows theybare going to lose. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, there was that monk who made that prophecy about all the Super Bowls ... you know St. Malarky. He's just not as well known as the St. Malachi and the prophecy of the Popes.

Seriously, OP, if you're going on about a Super Bowl Conspiracy. You missed on more bit of obvious symbolism. The forces in opposition are the forces of the Ram -- as in goat, Baphomet, as in Satanic. There you have it. The good Patriots v. the evil Goats.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Symbolism is literally grasping at straws when there aren't any actual connections.
edit on 3-2-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The winner of the Super Bowl,

The only winner of the Super Bowl, ever,

The only winner of every professional football game is...

Organized Crime.
(play responsibly)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Let me guess, if they win then it was because they realised you were on to them and Trump ordered it to be so.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DA bears!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When you have a leftist media in control, most of their content is fake, including the NFL.

The NFL is 100% rigged, that's why they're classified as Sports Entertainment. It's no different than WWE.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Remember the deflated ball cheat with Brady a few years back? He's willing to be underhanded and cheat for the right price, reason, or pressure. All he has to do is botch a few crucial plays and voila, the game is lost.

He's such good friends with the President, or so you think. If the President took a liking to him before he was President, and they had a friendship, it changed when he became President, and Brady however close or not close to Trump at that point had to act affectionate toward the President for the media and for business. He couldn't say, "I don't agree with what he's doing and we haven't talked in a long time, why do I have to act like he's my good friend?". A white Colin Kapernick leading the Patriots of all teams taking issue with having publicity with the President?

Why would he tarnish his own legacy? To damage the Presidency and national morale for personal reasons. He's not exactly broke and his glory days are behind him. You think I'm joking or foolish but the proof is in the writing.
edit on 2/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

When you have a leftist media in control, most of their content is fake, including the NFL.

The NFL is 100% rigged, that's why they're classified as Sports Entertainment. It's no different than WWE.

If this were so you could bet on WWE in Vegas...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hey r0xor? Not everything is a conspiracy....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join