It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl LIII Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm sure you could bet on the WWE somewhere in Vegas...

It wouldn't be hard to find... their fans always seem to be surprised on who wins or loses.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Amazing.

It's some sort of conspiracy designed embarrass Trump.
It's all to do with organised crime.
And its the fault of those leftist bastards who control MSM.

Only on ATS.

I don't mind NFL and I'll probably watch some of it tonight.....had a bit of a soft spot for The Rams since Channel 4 first started broadcasting NFL here in the UK back in '82....it's been quite a wait.

But it's not even in the top 10 of GLOBAL sporting events.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The OP might be on to something. : )

Remember how the Rams beat the Saints to advance to Super Bowl, after a big comeback and a controversial call.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The patriot act comes to mind. Also Robber Kraft comes to mind. Sears is holding on by a thread and caught in an eddie.

It is no surprise that tptb cheated to get the rams there cause of the fires in cali and the shooting of hellus.

Free will can only be achieved if you beat their asses at their own game. Very hard to do that without cheating cause they cheat.
edit on 3-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

eta your interpretation of L is of a bit. It is more of a type of energy.
edit on 3-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

He/she did not "bring Trump into it". Trump is an integral part of their theory.

If someone is discussing the 2016 presidential election and they bring up Trump, are you gonna ask "Why did you have to bring Trump i to this?"

Maybe you're on the wrong website if you are so sick and tired of reading about Trump? I'm just saying, its an odd complaint. This is OP's Superbowl LIII theory. It can include dinosaurs, Jesus, Skeletor, or whatever the blip they want to "bring into it"...

Tosser...

(I dont know what a tosser is but I feel like its a British version of an insult. It felt right...)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

This Super Bowl will have more commercials than ever.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey r0xor? Not everything is a conspiracy....

Only when there is MONEY or POWER involved. Consumers are usually on the receiving end, getting shafted.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

So, uhm, what you're saying is you're a crazy Conspiracy theorist who thinks everything is a slur against Trump?

Well in that case... I'm assuming you'll be okay with it if we assume you're a drooling idiot on loads of medications since you've went ahead and displayed your inability to read.

They did not say anywhere in this thread that everything is a slur against Trump. They said the preplanned Pats loss in Superbowl LIII was, in part, a "slur against Trump". Learn to freakin read... PLEASE... You might have children someday... They are gonna be a lot better off with a parent who pays attention to things before reacting and lashing out emotionally just because someone used the T word.

EDIT- Forgot to add. Love the "crazy conspiracy theorist" label/insult. Thank you for letting us know you consider that an insult, it shows us whos side you are really on. (the CIA, media, elites, MIC, basically every evil POS you could think of)
edit on 2/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I didn't think it was possible but I feel dumber now.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
PRE-Super Bowl interview. President Trump says Nancy is "Too Rigid".

www.foxnews.com...

Nice way of saying, an Azzhole.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Really, God reveals prophesy in American football, I am sorry but you can’t imagine how insane that sounds to the rest of the world

The whole world and God are not so US focused, you country is not important, His covenant is with individuals

Arent americans individuals? Arent football players individuals?

I guess you know the rule book of what God is and isnt ALLOWED to do. You go ahead and put weak ass limits on your God.

My God? If He wants to take over the goddamn mf Suoerbowl, damn straight He could control Tom Brady like a robot and make him recite the entire bible on air if He so choose...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Really, God reveals prophesy in American football, I am sorry but you can’t imagine how insane that sounds to the rest of the world

The whole world and God are not so US focused, you country is not important, His covenant is with individuals

Aren't Americans individuals? Aren't football players individuals?

I guess you know the rule book of what God is and isnt ALLOWED to do. You go ahead and put weak ass limits on your God.

My God? If He wants to take over the goddamn mfin Superbowl, damn straight He could control Tom Brady like a robot and make him recite the entire bible on air if He so choose...
edit on 2/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Patriots will win this SB. After losing to Philly last year, no way they lose two in a row. 100% guaranty win. Book it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Really, you think the bible and all it’s prophesy is usurped by an American football game. So does the bible tell us to watch US football for new prophesy, what does it tell us?
What do you want to hear. Trump is good? Trump is bad? Trump this that or something else?
The bible is about pointing people to a relationship with Jesus

As forTom Brady and your football, God has given us free will, would and could He steal free will?
You have no concept of God or love

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
This years Superbowl is LIII. It's the third time consecutively that they've played in the Superbowl, winning the previous 2.

Um, they lost last year against Philly, but don't let that fact derail your grand delusion.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What is it that is "in plain sight" that tells us the Patriots are going to lose?

You mentioned symbolism, but from your post I'm not sure you understand what symbolism means.

Are you saying they are going to lose because Trumo is froend's with their quarterback? Because that's not symbolism.

Maybe you could explain each thing that you say clearly shows theybare going to lose. Thanks in advance.

He or she believes that the roman numerals, LIII, (53) is code for L 3, meaning the Pats lose their 3rd superbowl (3rd as in, they won 2 in a row, but will lose this 3rd time).

It has been mentioned though that they did not win last year so, if that is the case, there is a big hole in the theory.

Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

This years Superbowl is LIII. It's the third time consecutively that they've played in the Superbowl, winning the previous 2.

Um, they lost last year against Philly, but don't let that fact derail your grand delusion.

Why does it have to be a "grand delusion"?

Im starting to think all you guys are a bunch of dickheads...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Why does it have to be a "grand delusion"?

Im starting to think all you guys are a bunch of dickheads...

I'll be sure to alert the mods about your little charaterization there. Buh-bye.
edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey r0xor? Not everything is a conspiracy....

Only when there is MONEY or POWER involved. Consumers are usually on the receiving end, getting shafted.

Good-day CWM! I completely concur with you!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Really, you think the bible and all it’s prophesy is usurped by an American football game. So does the bible tell us to watch US football for new prophesy, what does it tell us?
What do you want to hear. Trump is good? Trump is bad? Trump this that or something else?
The bible is about pointing people to a relationship with Jesus

As forTom Brady and your football, God has given us free will, would and could He steal free will?
You have no concept of God or love

Me saying "God can do anything" is somehow transformed into "American football usurps the Bible and all its prophecy"?

There are many interpretations of the Bible, and many prophecies are not fully figured out until After it takes place and people realize how everything lined up so perfectly. Hell, Jesus himself fulfilled what, over 1,000 prophetic descriptors? And they STILL crucified his ass. (i guess maybe that was kind of part of the prophecy...) I doubt if there will be some major biblical event during the Superbowl. But I think its dangerous to make such...absolute declarations when it comes to God and what he can or will do.

I said God COULD do that to Brady if He so chose. I never said he would. But then again, I wouldn't know. I guess I missed the part of the Bible that says "Every human that ever exists will have 100% free will until the end of time, never to be infringed upon, no matter what. Signed- God"

Also, what if Tom Brady is an angel? Angels can be disguised as humans. Do angels also have free will? What if hes a human but gave God permission, or begged him to take his free will for a little while? Would God then refuse his free will to decide to forfeit his free will?

I have no concept of God or love? Ok, now we have a mind reader on our hands! Sweet!

You know, a sane person might say "From reading your words, one might understandably come to the conclusion that you have no concept of God or love." But you? You just state it as fact. You're a real piece of work, I tell you what...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join