It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl LIII Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

See, the OP is a victim of the Mandala Effect. In their reality, the Pats won last year.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What is it that is "in plain sight" that tells us the Patriots are going to lose?

You mentioned symbolism, but from your post I'm not sure you understand what symbolism means.

Are you saying they are going to lose because Trumo is froend's with their quarterback? Because that's not symbolism.

Maybe you could explain each thing that you say clearly shows theybare going to lose. Thanks in advance.

He or she believes that the roman numerals, LIII, (53) is code for L 3, meaning the Pats lose their 3rd superbowl (3rd as in, they won 2 in a row, but will lose this 3rd time).

It has been mentioned though that they did not win last year so, if that is the case, there is a big hole in the theory.

Hope that helps.

Wow. That did help, thank you. That is a bit ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Making The Patriots lose just to get back at Trump

delusionment for 2019

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I don’t know tom Brady from a bowl of soup, don’t care to either

How about if I was to make up some stupid and vague prophecies based on the soccer World Cup, English premier league, afl grand final, Indian cricket results? Maybe the Brazilian ladies beach volleyball team
God only uses US footy? Evidently?

Maybe the great Khali winning the WWE title means that India will go on to dominate the world, be the next superpower?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sports are dumb any way so who even cares?

People are so brain washed to the point they say "WE" when they talk about the team they root for. It's actually quite hilarious that people like to take credit for something other people did while they sit on the couch and consume poison, aka fast food and alcohol.

There is no conspiracy here as the OP claims. The real conspiracy is how they use sports to distract and control the sheep.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anyway, who gives a toss?

I'm watching the Super Bowl at the moment and I'm enjoying it.

Amazed at the missed field goal attempt.
But somehow can't see the Rams winning this.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Super Bowl LIII was so boring, I didn't bother watching most of it after the first quarter. It just seemed like two regular (mediocre) teams playing each other. I tuned most of it out.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Super Bowl LIII was so boring, I didn't bother watching most of it after the first quarter. It just seemed like two regular (mediocre) teams playing each other. I tuned most of it out.

I tuned it out the minute the Chief didn't make it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I posted that the Pats won it yesterday.... based of the NFL's own oop's commercial release .... it's mental conditioning and apparently it works like a charm.... So it's all made up and the points don't matter it's rigged...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Nostradamus may be a lil disappointed with you at the moment.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Did you see any officials cheating for the Patriots?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

So the Patriots won, just as well you uncovered the Conspiracy and posted it online, thanks to you they couldn't risk carrying out their plan, YOU SAVED THE SUOERBOWL, or something....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Of course the Patriots win. California didn't have a chance. Nothing in California is any good. That state is attempting to ruin America.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Lol Patriots haven't won the previous 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join