It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thank you, apc, for mentioning the Soyuz reentry capsule. Soyuz is one of the oldest and most reliable spacecraft designs, having been upgraded periodically over the past few decades.

The Descent Module is covered with an ablative coating for protection during reentry, and a lower heat shield that detaches at the end of the mission to expose the landing rockets.

I have several flown samples of the ablative shield (including a 37mm thick RCS thruster access panel and a 53mm thick plug). They are clearly made of a phenolic material somewhat reminiscent of that used on Apollo, but without the metallic honeycomb. Based on charring patterns, they are remarkably resistant to the thermal conditions of atmospheric entry and serve as excellent protection for the aluminum skin and structure of the crew compartment.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OK, OK, OK, YOU WENT TO THE MOON.

BUT ALSO CHINESE WENT TO THE MOON.

WHO DID IT FIRST?

HO, HO, HO, FINALLY I HAVE UNDERSTOOD.

NASA BSJ (Buffoons, Swindlers, Jockers) designed LEM like an ELEPHANT

WITH PROBOSCIS

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
fer fooks sake , now your " argument " and i use the term loosely revolves around a diorama ????????????????????

is that the best you can manage ?

PISS OFF TROLL

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR

DOESN'T IT SEEM IN THIS IMAGE THAT THE TWO

POOR MEN HAVE REMAINED WITHOUT GASOLINE?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

BUT ALSO CHINESE WENT TO THE MOON.

You would have to be chinese to believe that lie. The chinese can't afford a Moon program.

Now Taiwan! There's a country that could afford a Moon Program.

[edit on 4/24/2007 by bodebliss]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
The chinese can't afford a Moon program.

WHAT A NICE COMMAND MODULE CHINESE DESIGNED TO COME BACK

WHAT ATTITUDE DOES THIS UGLY BIG POT KEEP DURING THE REENTRY?

IT SPINS.

INSTEAD NASA BSJ' CONE BEHAVES THIS WAY

VELOCITY OF THE CONE AGAINST AIR IS STRONGER THAN CENTER OF GRAVITY LAWS.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Bigbrain, I suggest you study aerodynamics a little bit before you make statements like that. First of all, the CM flipped over, bottom first before making reentry, so it was in that attitude the entire time.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
First of all, the CM flipped over, bottom first before making reentry, so it was in that attitude the entire time.

Since you never went to the moon, it doesn't care if that truncated cone came back bottom first, bottom second or bottom third.

Anyway those 3 poor men would have come out like chickens on the spit
because of the highest temperature NASA BSJ reported.

NASA BSJ (BSJ for friends) could report a lower temperature, nobody would have been able to say anything.

BUT WITH THAT TEMPERATURE AND WITH THAT PLASTIC SHIELD, BSJ ARE VERY, VERY, TREMENDOUSLY, INCREDIBLY, STUPID

[edit on 25-4-2007 by bigbrain]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I didn't realize there were this many people who think we didn't go to the moon. Maybe the answer is to go there privately. www.thefinalchallenge.com has a challenge that'll pay $20,000,000.00 to somebody who has a good concept for interplanetary space flight. They'll even build the ship.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyexplorer

I didn't realize there were this many people who think we didn't go to the moon...

NO, IT'S NOT STRANGE.

NOBODY WOULD HAVE GONE THERE WITH AN UGLY AND SENSELESS, CRAZY, INSENSATE, FOOLISH ROCKET - LIKE AN ELEPHANT WITH PROBOSCIS - THAT, INSTEAD TO GO FORWARD, WOULD HAVE HAD TO GO BACKWARDS, WITHOUT TESTING ITS ABILITY TO LAND

ON THE EARTH IN THAT ATTITUDE.

NOBODY WOULD HAVE GONE THERE KNOWING THAT THE TRONCATED CONE DESIGNED FOR REENTRY WAS DEFENDED FROM HIGHEST TEMPERATURE CALCULATED BY BSJ, WITH 3 INCHES OF PLASTIC

IN FACT NOBODY WENT THERE, IN THAT SKY WITHOUT STARS.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by bigbrain]

[edit on 26-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
bigbrain- please can you take the caps off? I think you can get your point across without there, Its kinda good net manners to not cap, its seems almost as a term of shouting,

Thanks
Asala

Super Moderator,

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
After reading many of your posts, "bigbrain," I initially thought you might not be entirely sane. Now, howver, I have come to the conclusion that you are simply ignorant and refuse to learn despite every effort of many other people who have posted to this thread.

You continuously demonstrate ignorance of the most basis principles of blunt-body aerodynamics, ablative thermal protection systems, spacecraft design, and space photography. Based on some of the photos you have posted, it is obvious you know where to find the answers, but you simply refuse to accept them. Instead you wage specious and asinine arguments, hurl insults, and make lame jokes.

By the way, please learn how to spell to spell the word: "jokers"
It's J-O-K-E-R-S. There is no "c" in "jokers."

apc

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrain
Since you never went to the moon, it doesn't care if that truncated cone came back bottom first, bottom second or bottom third.

Originally posted previously by bigbrain

In reference to the psychological definition, I am going to conclude that you are a moron.

mo·ron
–noun
Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

It's really the only explanation. Even a troll knows when to die.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
You continuously demonstrate ignorance...

By the way, please learn how to spell to spell the word: "jokers"
It's J-O-K-E-R-S. There is no "c" in "jokers."

I'm not English or American, but you please learn to write: you must not say: "By the way, please learn how to spell to spell the word: "jokers"

YOU MUST SAY: "BY THE WAY, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL THE WORD: "JOKERS", NOT "TO SPELL TO SPELL"

Originally posted by apc

Originally posted previously by bigbrain

Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND EVEN HUMOUR.

HOWEVER, EVEN IF YOU HAD GONE TO THE MOON, YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING SCIENTIFICALLY INTERESTING.

YOU CAME BACK WITH SOME LUNAR MEANINGLESS STONES.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER YOU HAD GONE TO LISTEN TO "ROLLING STONES"

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
bigbrain is on of the few people who understand the obvious: nobody ever went to the Moon, not even close.

I remember that golemina had good posts and some other people added some valuable content.

For you people, who still WANT to believe the official story, time will come. You will understand. It is not your intelligence that is the problem here, it is your perspective of the world we are living in. You just do not want to accept the fact that the political, historical and scientific knowledge we have is often based on obvious, horrible lies.

It is up to you when you will be ready to accept what, I am sure, your inner perception already tells you.

I do not think that this is a discussion about facts, since they are so OBVIOUS. This is a discussion about your beliefs.

As for the facts, everything has already been said, we should all just read the whole topic, and we will understand the SIMPLE truth.

bigbrain, thanks for the fun
- everyone else, no hard feelings.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
How do you figure it is "obvious" that nobody went to the Moon, swimmer? Are you as ignorant as bigbrain of the science and technology involved?

Are you calling all the thousands of scientists and technicians who worked on the project liars, and the astronauts who traveled there and back?

What else do you disbelieve? The Holocaust? Hiroshima? Just because something didn't happen in your lifetime doesn't make it false.

The Moon landings were one of the most important milestones in human exploration. It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of fact.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Shadowhawk, you better call the thought police right away. This has gone too far.

jra

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer
I do not think that this is a discussion about facts, since they are so OBVIOUS. This is a discussion about your beliefs.

You're hilarious. Never have you brought anything remotely factual to this discussion, nor have you ever tried. Any HB claims are easily shot down with evidence and factual information again and again. And you have the audacity to state that we're merely talking about our beliefs?! Talk about being in denial.

And in regards to evidence and proof. On another forum, it was recently discovered that Venus, which is the third brightest object in the Lunar sky, was noticed to be in a number of photos. It could easily be dismissed as nothing more than dust from the scanner surface, but when viewing a number of consecutive shots, the speck of light stays in the same position and it's sitting in the correct place where it should be in the Lunar sky during the time of Apollo 14. Here is an animated gif showing cropped portions of the consecutive shots. And here is the thread for those that may want to read it.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by jra]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Shadowhawk, you better call the thought police right away. This has gone too far.

There is an old quote that goes: "There are none so blind as those who will not see." I think that is a very good discription of you, Swimmer. There are some people in this world who are either too stubborn, too stupid or to proud to admit their wrong; which one are you?duh:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You just do not want to accept the fact that the political, historical and scientific knowledge we have is often based on obvious, horrible lies.

THANK YOU, SWIMMER, FOR THESE WORDS VERY VERY RIGHT.

DEAR GULLIBLE PEOPLE,

DO YOU THINK POSSIBLE THAT ONE BOEING OF 150 TONS CAN RAZE TO THE GROUND A POWERFUL SKYSCRAPER OF 500,000 TONS MAKING IT TO FALL DOWN LIKE IT WAS MADE OF BUTTER?

STEEL IS NOT SOFT LIKE THE CRAP OF BIN LADEN'S CAMEL

[edit on 28-4-2007 by bigbrain]

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join