It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
As I said -- what we see - has been selected BECAUSE they are the best. See how your argument is circular?

I am sorry if I have not made myself clear, but I am not trying to claim that any photos were faked

What I am doing is making a suggestion to believers of the 'hoax theory' that even IF photos were faked, that doesn't necessarily mean the landings were faked too

Obviously you don't need to take this suggestion on board because to me you sound convinced that the photographic record is 100% genuine

However, I did say that there were 'obvious inconsistencies' because I was under the impression that there still were some. I know many have been debunked but I wasn't aware they all had been.

I haven't been near this subject for some years now, so I can't give examples without doing some homework first, I was just visiting this thread to check the state of play and to offer my two cents worth

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Tech Tycoons' Dream: My Own Private Spaceship
For someone who can remember the sixties it's hard to believe than 40 years in the future they would be saying that in another 20 years they might finally return to the Moon, and people would get so exited about some rocket plane that only goes up 70 miles.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nothing They Do Or Did Was A lie,They Told The Truth And Showed The Truth And The Mars Thing We Know It Can Be Done With A Gas Rocket Probly With Nucluer Cylinder Shaped Object,Why Would NASA Lie Only The Government Has BIG Enough Secrets,And There Is Prolbly Life On Mars Did You Hear About The Forest They Found,I'll Give You All A Site To Look Up About That.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okay, so just because you believe in the moon landing...everybody else should. Good way to open a post.

Just as someone else said, not everyone will believe our moon landing until EVERYONE has been to the moon.

I personally believe that their is a conspiracy. Even with all the T.V. Shows about it, I still don't think we've gone to the moon.

I mean, doesn't it seem coincedental in that, after Russia went to space with the Sputnik sattelites, that we one- uped them and said, "not only did we go into space, we went to the moon. And put a flag on it, too!". Call me crazy, but I just don't believe that we could develop a technology that could propel man through the atmosphere, out of the earth's orbit, through the Van Allen Radiation belts and protect the astronauts from being cooked in their suits (we know that the space suits were not lead lined, so they could not protect astronauts from deadly does of radiation like those of the Van Allen belt), and thrust them 238,857 miles to the moon, and launch it back in the same direction and fall through the atmosphere without breaking up and survive a 100 mile fall into the water without being destroyed? Come on. I may be 15, but I'm not stupid.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Okay, so just because you believe in the moon landing...everybody else should. Good way to open a post.

Just as someone else said, not everyone will believe our moon landing until EVERYONE has been to the moon.

I personally believe that their is a conspiracy. Even with all the T.V. Shows about it, I still don't think we've gone to the moon.

I mean, doesn't it seem coincedental in that, after Russia went to space with the Sputnik sattelites, that we one- uped them and said, "not only did we go into space, we went to the moon. And put a flag on it, too!". Call me crazy, but I just don't believe that we could develop a technology that could propel man through the atmosphere, out of the earth's orbit, through the Van Allen Radiation belts and protect the astronauts from being cooked in their suits (we know that the space suits were not lead lined, so they could not protect astronauts from deadly does of radiation like those of the Van Allen belt), and thrust them 238,857 miles to the moon, and launch it back in the same direction and fall through the atmosphere without breaking up and survive a 100 mile fall into the water without being destroyed? Come on. I may be 15, but I'm not stupid.

As a matter of fact, yes it all happened. Please read the rest of this thread and some of the websites mentioned which make it clear that we went to the moon.
And you're not being accused of being stupid, iy's just that you don't as much as you might about this subject. There's a difference.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Did you bother reading ANY of the about 10 posts that prove that the Van Allen belt would NOT have killed them as they went through it?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Did you bother reading ANY of the about 10 posts that prove that the Van Allen belt would NOT have killed them as they went through it?

Yes, i did read them. The question is, rather, Do I believe them? I really am not going to let a bunch of regualr people convert my opinions. Until I see irrefutable proof that this has happened, my opinion shall stand, albeit a closeminded one.

[edit on 7/12/2006 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So you mean even the guy that DISCOVERED the belts saying that it wouldn't kill the astronauts isn't enough for you? I guess you're one of the ones that will only believe it when you go through it then.

jra

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That's silly to think that way. That would be like me saying that I've never been to Africa, there fore it does not exsist. Even thought there is all this overwhelming evidence that it does, but I just can't believe it because i've never seen it with my own eyes.

I mean, doesn't it seem coincedental in that, after Russia went to space with the Sputnik sattelites, that we one- uped them and said, "not only did we go into space, we went to the moon. And put a flag on it, too!".

Why don't you think the US was able to beat them? So what if they got a satellite into orbit first or a man into space first. Just because they got 'first place' in a number of things doesn't mean they would do everything first.

The USSR would have made it to the Moon if there N-1 Rocket worked properly or if they had a better design all together.

Call me crazy, but I just don't believe that we could develop a technology that could propel man through the atmosphere, out of the earth's orbit, through the Van Allen Radiation belts

And what about this do you find hard to believe exactly? Do you believe that there are satellites up in orbit at least? If so, do you know that electronic circuitry is more susceptible to damage by radiation then humans are? Yet satellites arn't lead shielded.

and protect the astronauts from being cooked in their suits (we know that the space suits were not lead lined, so they could not protect astronauts from deadly does of radiation like those of the Van Allen belt)

We also know that you don't need lead to shield one from radiation in space. You would not get cooked in space by radiation. Where did you hear such things?

Also materials of high-mass density, usually with a high atomic number like lead. Will create a shower of secondary radiation when struck my a positive proton. So I think lead would do more harm then good.

and thrust them 238,857 miles to the moon, and launch it back in the same direction and fall through the atmosphere without breaking up and survive a 100 mile fall into the water without being destroyed? Come on. I may be 15, but I'm not stupid.

No you're not stupid, but you do have a lot more to learn about how these things work.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Listen, I don't come on here and call your beliefs silly. These are my beliefs, and they will stay that way, I don't care how stubborn or closeminded you think I am. Stop trying to force feed me these things or I will contact a moderator.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nobody is "forcefeeding" you anything. They're just providing excellent evidence to prove your thoughts/ideas/opinions wrong. If you continue to think you're correct, despite your opinion, there's nothing wrong with that. They're just trying to help you Deny Ignorance, that's all.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And I do acknowledge the evidence. And I want to belive that we did go to the moon. I've just grown up believing in the moon conspiracy, and I'm having a hard time getting over it. Silly, I know.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Part 1: video.google.com...

Part 2: video.google.com...

here is another video biased against the moon landing.....

BTW, i did a search and i dont think this particular video has been mentioned yet.

IMO, we may have gone to the moon at some point, but not when we say we did.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by HereticHulk]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Search Is on for Original Apollo 11 Footage

Almost everyone on the planet who had access to television watched the first moon landing, back on the night of July 20, 1969. What the TV viewers didn't know is that they weren't seeing the best images.

The astronauts actually beamed higher-quality footage back to Earth, but it was only seen by a small number of people at three tracking stations.

Those original images were recorded and put into storage -- somewhere. Now, a small crew of retirees, space enthusiasts, and NASA employees are searching for a moon landing that the world has never seen.

Edited to remove 'Big Quote'

U2U sent...please click this link

[edit on 10-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

And I do acknowledge the evidence. And I want to belive that we did go to the moon. I've just grown up believing in the moon conspiracy, and I'm having a hard time getting over it. Silly, I know.

Grown up? Didn't you say you were 15?

Instead of being so determined to go against the mainstream--that will soon change--why not wait until you have studied astronomy, geology, physics and a whole other array of related subjects before believing that you know more than the tens of thousands of people who worked at NASA and can each independently confirm that we in fact went to the moon. That is not to mention the tens of thousands of researchers that continue to benefit from our having been there.

But you are right, it's probably a big conspiracy and you are the only one smart enough to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
actually i talked to a old guy in danielsville georgia, be built his own observatory an telescope, according to him it would be hella easy so see the landing area on the moon, provided you could focus on it well enough, id guess that would be the main problem, not that nasa cant see the landing spot but they dont have the means to

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
actually i talked to a old guy in danielsville georgia, be built his own observatory an telescope, according to him it would be hella easy so see the landing area on the moon, provided you could focus on it well enough, id guess that would be the main problem, not that nasa cant see the landing spot but they dont have the means to

This old guy from Danielsville doesn't know what he is talking about. The size of telescope requried to see the landing area, and objects left on the moon doesn't exist, and will not exist in the near future. It would just have to be too massive. Definately not feasable in someone's backyard.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by sensfan]

[edit on 8-8-2006 by sensfan]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

LOL.

So, we are to believe an "old guy in danielsville georgia" over NASA?? But wait! It's not just 'some old guy', it's an old guy WITH a telescope in his backyard.

LOL....

But seriously, I'm glad to hear that it would be "hella easy" to see the landing site, if only NASA would admit to their secret.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What is that?

Anything like the last refuge of scoundrels?

I find it remarkably interesting that 'medical science' has to resort to the same tactic when 'they' are confronted with the ridiculousness of some of their claims.

To me the only question is why this thread hasn't been closed for lack of real discussion, lack of any real answers to many many questions that are never answered... just 'debunked'.

OK I lied... As well as why the moderators in support of the NASA moon landings take such an intense personal interest in squashing any real discussion often to the point of being threatening to any who dare voice an opinion not in lock step with the official cover story.

Shut this thread down... It's an absolute embarassment to ATS.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join