It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
skepticlefriend,
It's amazing how you've been shown video after video of lunar landers being tested on earth but can't figure out it's real???

It's obviously not Photoshop because that wasn't around then.

If you can prove that they were hoisted up by wires, do so. I don't want to hear that we can clearly see wired attached. Just because wires may have been attached doesn't mean they were lifted up by them only as safety measures.

You have shown absolutely no proof that we didn't go to the moon.

Again, just curious but how did the reflective mirrors get on the moon if we never went there?

Here are your wires:
www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

why don't you ask the japanese?

Do you have their phonenumber for me? Thank you

Why wouldn't it prove anything?

Just guessing. Ever heard about the VLT again?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

For example, lets say it takes a picture of the USA flag left on the moon. Wouldn't that prove something?

The moonrovers are much bigger.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

The new LEM has not been designed yet, but here is a NASA artist's conception of what it could look like:

Dear friend Skeptic from Holland

Have you seen? Also this artist's image is without stars.

NASA buffoons are starting to make another fake video of another fake moon landing with another fake more ridiculous Lunar Lander in the same studio where they filmed the previous 6 fake moon landings.

Collins said he didn't see stars. If you look at him carefully, you will observe he is not too smart.

(Collins is in the middle)

[edit on 19-9-2007 by skeptic-friend]

jra

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptic from Holland
Here are your wires:
www.geocities.com...

You seriously believe that they filmed the Lunar landings there? Their mock lunar surface looks nothing like the actual Apollo landing sites. The whole structure around the site, the crane and cables are not exactly subtle either. How did they hide this? Especially the part thats attached to the "LM" itself. How did they go about making the sky black, but with the whole surface lit by the Sun? Including mountains many kilometers away in the background. (note, there are no mountains around this facility, but trees instead)

The Langley Research complex was not a secret and it was used for training only. None of the pictures in your link prove anything. They work against you if anything. That simulated lunar surface is pretty bad, those spot lights do not illuminate enough of the surface and the lights seem to create some soft shadows. You're going to have to do a lot more if you're going to try to use this as proof of any fakery.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by Skeptic from Holland
Here are your wires:
www.geocities.com...

You seriously believe that they filmed the Lunar landings there? Their mock lunar surface looks nothing like the actual Apollo landing sites. The whole structure around the site, the crane and cables are not exactly subtle either. How did they hide this? Especially the part thats attached to the "LM" itself. How did they go about making the sky black, but with the whole surface lit by the Sun? Including mountains many kilometers away in the background. (note, there are no mountains around this facility, but trees instead)

The Langley Research complex was not a secret and it was used for training only. None of the pictures in your link prove anything. They work against you if anything. That simulated lunar surface is pretty bad, those spot lights do not illuminate enough of the surface and the lights seem to create some soft shadows. You're going to have to do a lot more if you're going to try to use this as proof of any fakery.

If you can prove that they were hoisted up by wires, do so. I don't want to hear that we can clearly see wired attached. Just because wires may have been attached doesn't mean they were lifted up by them only as safety measures.

You asked for wires, so I dropped a link were you can see an astronaut hanging! That was your question!

I don't know whether they filmed the Lunar Landings there or not, but it showes wires!

How did they make a black sky? Maybe they used curtains/screens (like these trainingphotos) and paintbrush...?

www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Skeptic from Holland]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

You seriously believe that they filmed the Lunar landings there?

Jra is right.

To hold up this old crock you don't need wires

This is a little model, a fake LEM made by plywood and balsa, cartoon and plastic coat.

APOLLO 17 LEM.

What is this thing?

A rocket to land on the Moon.

No, this is the house of a tramp, the house of the astrotramps.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This is a little model, a fake LEM made by plywood and balsa, cartoon and plastic coat.

APOLLO 17 LEM.

If you are refering to actual footage of the craft. Prove it's a fake please.

Also, where do you suppose the rockets went after lift off if not to the moon?

Mod Note: Avatar & Signature Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

jfj123, Please check your
U2U inbox.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Would it be a real mountain this?

Try to understand errors.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic-friend

Ok...I'll bite. What is your problem with that picture (and don't say "the shadows", because I looked at them, and they all make sense to me.)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by skeptic-friend

Ok...I'll bite. What is your problem with that picture (and don't say "the shadows", because I looked at them, and they all make sense to me.)

Try to understand errors. It's not so difficult.

Tomorrow I will explain you them.

However…

I like above all the enthusiasm and excitement of THE 3 HEROES OF THE MOON:

www.youtube.com...

I LOVE SO MUCH ALDRIN'S EUPHORIA.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
the image has been tampered with. a vertical split was done just right of center to combine 2 photos into one.

the split also shows 2 photo qualities which probably means they were taken with 2 different camera's, at 2 different time and probably at 2 slightly different angles.

whomever did the cut and paste job used very basic software and had little or no experience with photo manipulation.

SO WHAT ?

skepticfriend, I'm sorry but I am having a hard time understanding your comments. I do understand that english is not your first language but please re-read before posting. I want to understand your posts for what they are so I don't misunderstand your points.

Also, The constant posting of

However…

www.youtube.com...

is very combative and in no way helps the discussion and hampers your points of view. Therefore, it is fairly obvious that your posting of the comment is only meant to agitate and annoy people. If you really like it, please put it in your signature line.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah we landed on the moon alright but I think we did more then just land there.If you've ever noticed that the goverment is always ahead of it's population in technology and knowledge and just trickles out small amounts of what's happening.So taking that in consideration you would almost surely know that are goverment has well established themselves on the moon and perhaps mars already.I mean c'mon you really expect me to beleive that there sending all these space shuttles up into low earth orbit and doing some experiments... ,sh%# I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

the split also shows 2 photo qualities which probably means they were taken with 2 different camera's, at 2 different time and probably at 2 slightly different angles.

What is the logic reason to make that collage? What for?

Try to say something intelligent if you can.

I want to announce a great event: WFCS

WHAT FOR CHALLENGE SYSTEM

I will give $1,000 to him who will explain reasons of that collage without saying idiotic mistakes.

However…

www.youtube.com...

jra

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend
What is the logic reason to make that collage?

To get a wider view. They took many panoramic shots while on the Moon. You can see a bunch of them here www.panoramas.dk... They help to give one a better sense of the surroundings and what the environment is like. I take a lot of panoramic shots for that very reason anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

What is the logic reason to make that collage?

To get a wider view. They took many panoramic shots while on the Moon. You can see a bunch of them here www.panoramas.dk... They help to give one a better sense of the surroundings and what the environment is like. I take a lot of panoramic shots for that very reason anyway.

I'm sorry but you have said a lot of idiotic mistakes and for this reason you haven't won the WHAT FOR CHALLENGE SYSTEM.

This photo doesn't show a wider view, on the contrary it shows a narrow view:

Then try to say something more intelligent if you want to win WFCS.

However…* snip *

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
skepticfriend,
this was your statement regarding the photo

Try to understand errors.

If you wanted more information then information about the errors, you should have said so. I did exactly as you asked and told you what the errors in the photo was. As I am not psychic, I have no way of knowing what you meant to say instead of what you actually did say so insulting our responses to the question you asked is of course absurd and childish.

As to why someone would make modifications to the photo, I have no idea because I don't know the history of the photo. If you are trying to prove a point, you may want to give some information so we can actually give you an informed response.

Please state CLEARLY, what your question is and maybe I can answer it.

Thanks again.

jra

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry but you have said a lot of idiotic mistakes and for this reason you haven't won the WHAT FOR CHALLENGE SYSTEM.

You asked why one would stick two or more photos together. I told you why. If you have a better explination, please share it. There is no need to be an ass about it.

This photo doesn't show a wider view, on the contrary it shows a narrow view

After doing some digging, this is just a single photo, as you can see here. Why yours has a line down the middle, I don't know, but that's not the way the original is. I think you should find a better sourse for Apollo images.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by jra]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
jra,
My guess is that his photo was doctored for some reason to help spread the ignorance. I am not saying he doctored the photo, just that someone obviously did if the original doesn't look like that.

jra

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

jra,
My guess is that his photo was doctored for some reason to help spread the ignorance. I am not saying he doctored the photo, just that someone obviously did if the original doesn't look like that.

It looks like something from Jack White. He has a tendancy to cut and crop photos to show only what he wants his followers to see, since they aren't likely to go looking for the originals.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

the image has been tampered with. a vertical split was done just right of center to combine 2 photos into one.

whomever did the cut and paste job used very basic software and had little or no experience with photo manipulation.

You said idiotic mistakes. This image is a single photo.

Jra has discovered it in a better sourse for Apollo images:

"After doing some digging, this is just a single photo, as you can see here"

Then the new event will be this: DTEOTI CHALLENGE.

DTEOTI = Discover The Errors Of This Image

I will give $1,000 to the winner.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join