It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78 today they do not know how to get a man on the moon using old apoplo tehnology,

first , you are wrong - we do know how to get a man to the moon - but using APOLLO technology - would only beable to recreat the APOLLO missions - why would we do that ??? the APOLLO program did almost all it set out to acheive - and the science slated for APOLLO 19 and 20 have been largely completed by robotic probes and flybys

APOLLO does not have the endurance or payload to create habitats , allow prolonged stays or any of the requirments set for future missions

today they worry about gamma radiation on the moon and how it would penetrate the walls of the ship and how the astonauts would be in danger,

a typical HBer missreprentation and distortion of fact

the danger from radiation comes fro TOTAL absorbed dose - the APOLLO missions were very short - the planned future moon mission will call for extended stays - working parties and creation of habitats

thats why they need to address radiation hazards more closely

here is an analogy , one chest x-ray is an acceptable risk - taking 1 per hour for several weeks would be extremely dangerous

that is why radiologists wear aprons , retreat behind sheilded walls ect

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.metafilter.com...

The original Neil Armstrong tape
January 11, 2007 4:17 AM Subscribe
If you thought the video of Neil Armstrong setting foot on the Moon was rather blurry, it might interest you to know that this was never broadcast as well as it could have been. The original video quality was much better. You can't view the original video today, because NASA has lost the bleepin tape...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

How has Gary Neff been able to make this movie if NASA HAS LOST THE TAPE?

NASA buffoons have invented to lose the tape because today intelligent people would understand that movie is fake.

Armstrong is hidden because of the lunar module's shadow and he should not be visible since on the moon there is no atmosphere and NO REFRACTION OF LIGHT.

I remember perfectly this biggest error of NASA jokers in their fake movie of Armstrong's first step on the moon in 1969.

NASA HAS LOST THE TAPE.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Armstrong is hidden because of the lunar module's shadow and he should not be visible since on the moon there is no atmosphere and NO REFRACTION OF LIGHT.

How do you explain an eclipse then? OOPS

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

How do you explain an eclipse then? OOPS

What have got to do moon shadows with eclipse?

You see too many cartoons on TV.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

since on the moon there is no atmosphere

Who said the moon has no atmosphere?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
science.nasa.gov...

If a rock like that hit Earth, it would never reach the ground. "Earth's atmosphere protects us," Cooke explains. "A 10-inch meteoroid would disintegrate in mid-air, making a spectacular fireball in the sky but no crater."

The Moon is different.

Having no atmosphere,

it is totally exposed to meteoroids. Even small ones can cause spectacular explosions, spraying debris far and wide.

NASA jokers said the Moon has no atmosphere.

June 13, 2006: There's a new crater on the Moon. It's about 14 meters wide, 3 meters deep and precisely one month, eleven days old.
NASA astronomers watched it form: "On May 2, 2006, a meteoroid hit the Moon's Sea of Clouds (Mare Nubium) with 17 billion joules of kinetic energy—that's about the same as 4 tons of TNT," says Bill Cooke, the head of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office in Huntsville, AL. "The impact created a bright fireball which we video-recorded using a 10-inch telescope."

Look at the video:
ANOTHER ANIMATED CARTOON.

NASA astronomers have used a 10-inch (0.254 meters) telescope to make this video.
Why NASA buffoons have not used this telescope?
en.wikipedia.org...

ANSWER: If they had used a large telescope they would have not been able to fake the video in a realistic way. Intelligent people would have discovered the fraud.

That's what we're trying to find out," says Cooke. "No one knows exactly how many meteoroids hit the Moon every day. By monitoring the flashes, we can learn how often and how hard the Moon gets hit…
We've made a good beginning," says Cooke, but much work remains. He would like to observe all year long, watching the Moon as it passes in and out of known meteoroid streams. "This would establish a good statistical basis for planning [activities on the Moon].

HEY, NASA buffoons, you have been on the Moon 6 times in 3 years.
AND ONLY NOW YOU DISCOVER THE DANGER OF METEOROIDS.

You every year announce a LUNAR LANDER CHALLENGE.

Now you study meteoroids and think they can be a serious danger for astronauts.

YOUR LOGIC IS UNEXCEPTIONABLE.

Do you remeber you went to the Moon 6 times in 3 years with a Moon buggy too?

You are only swaggerers, braggarts, boasters.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well I think part of your problem is that you are living in a world of absolutes.

First, the moon does have an atmosphere

The Moon has an atmosphere so thin as to be almost negligible, with a total atmospheric mass of less than 104 kg. One source of its atmosphere is outgassing—the release of gases such as radon that originate by radioactive decay processes within the crust and mantle. Another important source is generated through the process of sputtering, which involves the bombardment of micrometeorites, solar wind ions, electrons, and sunlight.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Notice where it says "negligible" aka "hardly worth mentioning".

Here is a fact sheet from NASA regarding the moon's atmosphere

Diurnal temperature range: >100 K to extra DIV

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hey, jfj123

explain how astronauts could assemble this LRV.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hey, jfj123

First I need to know a few things:
1. Is this the EXACT same vehicle that went to the moon?
2. Is this the condition it was in when loaded onto the rocket?
3. What tools did the astronauts have available to them on the mission?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend

Hey, jfj123

Thanks

Here's exactly how they did it:
www.hq.nasa.gov... (refer to Section 2, which icludes "Deployment")

The manual states that the chassis of the LRV unfolded itself and locked into position upon being eased off of its mount with cables and pullies. The wheels and struts were locked into place with pins. The rest of the parts were either unfolded and automatically locked into position, or they were assembled and locked into position with simple pins.

By the looks of the deployment manual, it doesn't sound like it was too hard to do, relatively speaking.

[edit on 10/1/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
The apolo mission had problems, they could not keep the lem going, it simply crashed here on earth and buzz ejected before it did.

I have been over this, today they do not know how to get a man on the moon using old apoplo tehnology, today they worry about gamma radiation on the moon and how it would penetrate the walls of the ship and how the astonauts would be in danger, go see for your self, it's all on nasa's web site, and they played golf on the moon, this is a joke.

Firts of all, Buzz Aldrin never ejected from the Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (LLRV) or the subsequent Lunar Landing Test Vehicle (LLTV). That was Armstrong (and other test pilots had to eject also during other flights of them.)

Those vehicles were LANDING TRAINING VEHICLES only. They were used to train the astronauts how to land the LEM. It had a jet engine that gave just enough thrust to simulate 1/6 gravity. It was NOT a LEM test vehicle. It did NOT test LEM technologies and was not the same as the LEM that went to the Moon. Think of the LLTV and LLRV as a flight simulator.

All of the testing of the actual LEM that went to the Moon was done in space -- and all of those tests were successful. The LEM was designed ONLY to fly in space, so there is no way it could have been tested on Earth (although its components could be tested). The LEM was tested in space during Apollo 5 in an unmanned remote-controlled test, and Apollo's 9 and 10 -- both of which were manned test fligts.

Sure, the LLRV and LLTV had their share of problems -- there were some spectacular failures. But there were also many, many more successful landings of these training vehicles. The vehicle worked relatively well for what is was designed to do -- train the Apollo astronauts in how to maneuver and land on the Moon by simulating the control characteristics of the actual LEM.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Hey, jfj123

Thanks

Here's exactly how they did it:
www.hq.nasa.gov... (refer to Section 2, which icludes "Deployment")

NASA jokers write, write, write. They hope nobody read their craps.

Section 1 - General Information: Mobility Subsystem (cont.), Electrical Power Subsystem, Control and Display Console, Navigation Subsystem, Crew Station ( 5.4 Mb )

Pag. 22

Alignement of the directional gyro is accomplished by measuring the pitch and roll of the LRV using the attitude indicator and measuring the LRV orientation with respect to the sun using the sun shadow device…

Have NASA buffoons put a DIRECTIONAL GYRO on the moon buggy?

But LRV is not like LEM. What would be the use of GYRO?

NASA jokers are crazy, really too comic.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic-friend

That last reply has finally convinced me that you may be nothing but a troll who just wants to be contrary because you get your jollies in seeing people get mad at you. I'm not convinced anymore that you even believe in the Moon Hoax Conspiracy. I think you just like to try to rattle us with you're replies that make no logical sense and are so easily rebutted.

However, the reality is your posts don't make me mad...they make me laugh. So I suppose the joke is on you.

Back to the Gyroscope...
...the gyros on the LRV can measure LATERAL MOVEMENT (such as turning). Since a compass can't be used on the Moon to derive heading, the directional Gyro is used instead. The information from the directional gyro in addition to the odometer information can be used to calculate the position of the LRV relative to a starting point. The astronauts used this navigation information to tell where they are and where they are going in relation to the landing site or other waypoints.

Your "NASA Buffoons" (actually it was Boeing engineers) put together a rather simple but effective navigation device that does not rely on the use of a magnetic compass.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

NASA jokers write, write, write. They hope nobody read their craps.

if you did not want an answer , why did you ask the question ??

are you a troll ????????????????

Alignement of the directional gyro is accomplished by measuring the pitch and roll of the LRV using the attitude indicator and measuring the LRV orientation with respect to the sun using the sun shadow device…

Have NASA buffoons put a DIRECTIONAL GYRO on the moon buggy?

But LRV is not like LEM. What would be the use of GYRO?

NASA jokers are crazy, really too comic.

argement from ignorance ? is that all you have ???????

just because you do not have the intelligence and education to comp[rehend the details of a mamoth engineering project do not deride those who do - and do not make yourself look stupid in public by parading your ignorance

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That last reply has finally convinced me that you may be nothing but a troll who just wants to be contrary because you get your jollies in seeing people get mad at you. I'm not convinced anymore that you even believe in the Moon Hoax Conspiracy. I think you just like to try to rattle us with you're replies that make no logical sense and are so easily rebutted.

However, the reality is your posts don't make me mad...they make me laugh. So I suppose the joke is on you.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!!

He is really funny though, you must admit

I think he just likes screwing with people for fun as nobody can be as thick as he is pretending. It's just not possible to be that dense.

I am not sure which way to go....
Either ignore him as he spews useless information
OR
Keep it going to see what absurd thing he comes up with next

When I'm having a bad day, I come to this thread to see what he says next so I can get a good laugh
)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
The gyros on the LRV can measure LATERAL MOVEMENT (such as turning). Since a compass can't be used on the Moon to derive heading, the directional Gyro is used instead. The information from the directional gyro in addition to the odometer information can be used to calculate the position of the LRV relative to a starting point. The astronauts used this navigation information to tell where they are and where they are going in relation to the landing site or other waypoints.

Your "NASA Buffoons" (actually it was Boeing engineers) put together a rather simple but effective navigation device that does not rely on the use of a magnetic compass.

I have already said that LRV is not an airplane.

But NASA buffoons are not too smart and asked Boeing engineers for the wrong help.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Section 1 - General Information: Mobility Subsystem (cont.), Electrical Power Subsystem, Control and Display Console, Navigation Subsystem, Crew Station ( 5.4 Mb )

Pag. 22

PITCH and ROLL of the LRV?

LRV doesn't fly and doesn't pitch and roll.

I repeat because NASA jokers are hard to understand simple things.

Why should astronauts have used the compass on the moon?

LRV wheels made clean tracks on the Moon. It was sufficient to look at those tracks to come back to LEM.

When I'm having a bad day, I go to NASA enterprises to see what they say so I can get a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Flag waving with out anyone being near it, so no one is rubing it.

More evicence of the hoax, reflection of the visor show 2 astronauts on apolo 12 mission , makeing it a total of 3 astronauts, when there were supose to be only 2.
Apollo 12

www.nasastooge.org...

www.nasastooge.org...

[edit on 3-10-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LRV wheels made clean tracks on the Moon. It was sufficient to look at those tracks to come back to LEM.

Please stop it with the fake ignorance.

The Nav system on the LRV didn't only tell them how to get back, it also told them were they were. If they were going to study the Moon, it is a good idea to know exactly where they are.

...and pepsi --

I can't tell from that still photo if the flag is moving or not, but I have seen videos of the flag moving.

You do realize that there is a horizontal rod in the top of that flag that keeps it out straight, and of course the one side is attached to the vertical pole. The rest of the flag is just hanging free. This free hanging part of the flag was free to move -- and since the gravity on the Moon is so low, it took longer than normal for its movements to stop or for the "oscillations to dampen". In fact the flag moved in some very wierd ways that actually helps prove that they were in a low-g environment...something that can't be duplicated in a studio on Earth.

On some occasions the flag pole was still oscillating for a little while after it was planted or otherwise moved. These oscillations and vibrations were transferred to the free-hanging part of the flag, and thus the flag "wiggled" in very odd ways in the low-gravity environment.

But of course, like I said, I can't tell if the flag is moving in this still photo.

Oh...and that fake photo of the third astronaut...well here is the real photo:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

The fake photo (with the third astronaut) was crated by David Harland who wrote many books about spaceflight. He created this fake photo as a joke. He says that he now gets a laugh everytime one of those Moon Landing Hoax websites uses his fake photo as "proof" of a hoax because he knows the photo is really a fake, since he created it.

[edit on 10/3/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Can you explain to me what is the 3th astrounat is doing on the moon?
One was left behind in the probe to monitor things at any time so what is the 3th doing there?
The visor of the astronaut shows clear there are 2 other astronauts on the moon.
www.nasastooge.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Can you explain to me what is the 3th astrounat is doing on the moon?
One was left behind in the probe to monitor things at any time so what is the 3th doing there?
The visor of the astronaut shows clear there are 2 other astronauts on the moon.
www.nasastooge.org...

So I'm quting me ..wait....so who was taking the picture? the ones reflected in the visor had no cameras mounted on the chest as you can see the one that is supose to be there has no camera on him, and the other one is not even supose to be there? so there are 3 astronauts ? + the one taking the picture ? + 1 in the probe...so there are a total of 5 astrounauts on the moon mission?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join