It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think you missed Soylent's response, pepsi'.

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Oh...and that fake photo of the third astronaut...well here is the real photo:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

The fake photo (with the third astronaut) was crated by David Harland who wrote many books about spaceflight. He created this fake photo as a joke. He says that he now gets a laugh everytime one of those Moon Landing Hoax websites uses his fake photo as "proof" of a hoax because he knows the photo is really a fake, since he created it.

Might want to peruse this page, as well, for more fake photo explanations.

nasa.gov funpix

The Real Secret of Apollo 12
David Harland (tongue firmly in cheek) has released a previously unknown Apollo 12 picture of Al Bean...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am new to this site. However I have read a lot of threads regarding this topic. I have not seen anyone mention these videos.

www.youtube.com...

If for reason the link does not work ( I am far from a expert on the computer) go to you tube and search: Moon landing a fake or fact.

It is a series of videos either 9 or 10, I cant remember exactly, starring Daonald Rumsfeld, Henry kisinger etc... They discuss how Richard Nixon ordered the filming of the moon landing in a studio in case the mission was a failure. they talk about how it was filmed in the 2001 a space oddesy studio. I will not ruin the rest for those who wish to watch the video series

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hmm,
As much as I loathe Nazi's, they were very very smart, especially the rocket people.
I have no doubt in my mind they would of accomplished landing on the moon in 69.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wsamplet
I am new to this site. However I have read a lot of threads regarding this topic. I have not seen anyone mention these videos.

www.youtube.com...

If for reason the link does not work ( I am far from a expert on the computer) go to you tube and search: Moon landing a fake or fact.

It is a series of videos either 9 or 10, I cant remember exactly, starring Daonald Rumsfeld, Henry kisinger etc... They discuss how Richard Nixon ordered the filming of the moon landing in a studio in case the mission was a failure. they talk about how it was filmed in the 2001 a space oddesy studio. I will not ruin the rest for those who wish to watch the video series

Thanks for the film link, I am watching that now. I too subscribe to the theory that the moon landing pictures were faked. Not because I believe that man did not go to the moon, more because they DID go to the moon.

After spending billions of dollars and having very little to show for it other than bits of moon rock, NASA could hardly admit to the world that they have no decent pictures. The difficulty in taking good photographs in such a difficult lighting situation with cameras that have no view finders are legendary stuff of CT. Perhaps even the Astronauts thought they were taking the pictures and it is only when the got them back to a lab on earth they discovered how bad they were. Armstrongs thub over the lense, Buzz Aldrin's head missing... we can only imagine

In these days of conspiracy releated to death, destruction and war - Long live this one!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
www.nasastooge.org...

So I'm quting me ..wait....so who was taking the picture? the ones reflected in the visor had no cameras mounted on the chest as you can see the one that is supose to be there has no camera on him, and the other one is not even supose to be there? so there are 3 astronauts ? + the one taking the picture ? + 1 in the probe...so there are a total of 5 astrounauts on the moon mission?

The ONE astronaut reflected in the visor (the one taking the picture) certainly does have a chest-mounted camera. The camera is right above his right hand, which is pushing the button to take the photo. You can see the shadow of the camera on the photographer's bicep and forearm. As I said, the real picture (which I posted in my first response) has only that one astronaut reflected in the visor...

...so (in the real photo, not the fake) there are only TWO astronauts -- the one shown in the picture and the "photographer-astronaut" reflected in his visor.

EDIT: for clarity purposes, here is the real photo again
www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10/4/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Flag waving with out anyone being near it, so no one is rubing it.

Hey, pepsi78

finally you have showed yourself as a NASA agent.

I was talking about a very interesting fact and you came out with the usual waving flag to take my readers away from the poorest answer of
Soylent Green Is People.

Shut up, NASA agent.

The Nav system on the LRV didn't only tell them how to get back, it also told them were they were. If they were going to study the Moon, it is a good idea to know exactly where they are.

Hey, Soylent Green Is People

my reasoning is this:

Why should astronauts have used the compass on the moon?

LRV wheels made clean tracks on the Moon. It was sufficient to look at those tracks to come back to LEM.

Try to say something more intelligent than what you said.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend

my reasoning is this:

LRV wheels made clean tracks on the Moon. It was sufficient to look at those tracks to come back to LEM.

first - the moon is not flat

it has terrain

have you driven in a desert ???????? could rely youbeing able to see your own tracks ???

no ?

there was very little margin of error / reserve oxygen availiable - they did not have time to get lost or drive a search pattern looking fir the LEM - they had to return to it unerringly - an the combo of compas and gyronav + visual landmarks ensured that all LRV sorties were successfull

lastly and most importantly - the LRV did not " follow its own track " to return to the LEM thewy came back via a different route - this allows them to cover more ground - quite obvious when you think about it

[edit on 4-10-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't say nonsense.

All the pictures taken by astronauts show grey sand on the moon.

In fact astronauts left a lot of foot-prints and moon buggy a lot of clean tracks.

Don't say craps, please.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic-friend

Well, besides ignorant_ape's reasons (which were excellent, by the way), I still hold to my original assertion that the nav system also told them how far and in what direction they traveled relative to the landing site. Like I said, if they were doing science and gathering rock samples, it would be good to know EXACTLY where those samples came from.

Otherwise you could have a conversation such as this when they got back to Earth:

GEOLOGIST: Wow! this is an interesting sample. Where exactly did you find this rock?
ASTRONAUT: Uhhh...somewhere on the Moon?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Hey, Soylent Green Is People

my reasoning is this:

Try to say something more intelligent than what you said.

And they knew that before they got there how? They knew that all area's of the moon's surface had the same depth of packed dirt how?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Have NASA buffoons put a DIRECTIONAL GYRO on the moon buggy?

But LRV is not like LEM. What would be the use of GYRO?

NASA jokers are crazy, really too comic.

Well a Segway is not a LEM either but gyro's are found on the Segway as well

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
pretty soon the question won't be if we went, but why we didn't bring back any H3.....

link

NASA chief: China will beat us back to the moon
NASA administrator says China will get to the moon before NASA can return

China has pulled off two manned spaceflights with its own rockets

NASA has a 2020 deadline for returning Americans to the moon

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (AP) -- The Soviets beat the United States at getting a satellite, and a man, into space. Now, the Chinese may get to the moon before the U.S. can make a return visit.

Chinese astronaut Fei Junlong exits the re-entry capsule of Shenzhou VI, China's second manned spacecraft.

Fifty years after Sputnik became the world's first artificial satellite, a new race is under way with the finish line on the moon. NASA, the former lunar champion, already is predicting defeat.

"I personally believe that China will be back on the moon before we are," NASA Administrator Michael Griffin said in a low-key lecture in Washington two weeks ago, marking the space agency's 50th anniversary, still a year away.

"I think when that happens, Americans will not like it. But they will just have to not like it."

Griffin's candor startled many in the space community, but insiders acknowledge the reality. China has pulled off two manned spaceflights with its own rockets and is eager to head for the moon.

NASA has a 2020 deadline for returning Americans to the moon. China would like to beat that.

It has a probe poised for a launch to the moon, supposedly before year's end. The lunar orbiter is to be followed by a lander and then, by 2017, a robotic mission to return moon rocks. Whether China could land one of its "taikonauts" there before American astronauts arrive is uncertain.

The U.S. is "more technically advanced. We certainly could be back on the moon faster than the Chinese, but we don't have the political will and therefore the resources to do it," said Joan Johnson-Freese, head of the Naval War College's national security decision-making department.
www.pr-inside.com...

[edit on 4-10-2007 by syrinx high priest]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by skeptic-friend

Well, besides ignorant_ape's reasons (which were excellent, by the way), I still hold to my original assertion that the nav system also told them how far and in what direction they traveled relative to the landing site. Like I said, if they were doing science and gathering rock samples, it would be good to know EXACTLY where those samples came from.

Otherwise you could have a conversation such as this when they got back to Earth:

GEOLOGIST: Wow! this is an interesting sample. Where exactly did you find this rock?
ASTRONAUT: Uhhh...somewhere on the Moon?

What?

ASTRONAUT: Nearest to LEM!

Which was the longest trip of Moon buggy?

20 miles?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

20 miles?

Wow! You're funnier today then yesterday

OK let's try this:
Take a friend out to the desert with 2 walkie talkies:
Find a semi-rocky area
Walk a mile away from your friend
Find yourself a semi-obscure but slightly interesting rock
describe to your friend where to the rock is and ask him to go find it
Now keep in mind your friend has a limited time to find the rock (to mimic the air supply).

Now do the same experiment but use a pedometer and compass. If you're a real boy, you should see how using the additional equipment is easier then not.

I am using this as an analogy ONLY. I am not, in any way, suggesting the astronauts used a pedometer and compass.
Again, this is only an analogy showing that it's easier to find an obscure object with more equipment then someones mouth and eyes.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Soylent green, give it up, they never went to the moon.
From goverment oficials to other people like that old lady working at the white house for nixon, they all give in, she even said the moon film was filmed here on earth, and of course alot of people dead ..not just one , they all died , plus moon studios elevated in the air with flat moon craters painted over with some sort of a plastic material that serve no real intention for training, who the hell ever heard of training on a pice of plastic and mey I mention that it's all flat and of course elevated in the air for what reason?
It's clear they never went to the moon, when are you people going to give it up?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Hey, pepsi78

finally you have showed yourself as a NASA agent.

I was talking about a very interesting fact and you came out with the usual waving flag to take my readers away from the poorest answer of
Soylent Green Is People.

Shut up, NASA agent.

I was mentioning about the flag because in reallity it was waving here on earth? in no way I'm not trying to divert anything.
It's not because they pushed the flag and it took a long time to like stop moving, you only get that effect from an air flow, because gravity exists on the moon too and there is no posible way that the flag would move side ways in the way it is presented, it would only tend to go down on 1G and fast even if it's not as fast like on earth but it would be fast, the only way you get the efect in the picture with the flag is to blow some air in to it.

Nasa's official explenation is not even close to soilent gren's own explaning, so either way he is wrong because they gave a different answer, of course the answer was ....we used some king of image editing tool !!!
to make it look cool.
I'm only bringing this up because when I first mentioned about the flag, they said...look can't you see the astronaut is rubing the pole of the flag, now it's they just gave it a little push and it just waved.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

was mentioning about the flag because in reallity it was waving here on earth? in no way I'm not trying to divert anything.
It's not because they pushed the flag and it took a long time to like stop moving, you only get that effect from an air flow, because gravity exists on the moon too and there is no posible way that the flag would move side ways in the way it is presented, it would only tend to go down on 1G and fast even if it's not as fast like on earth but it would be fast, the only way you get the efect in the picture with the flag is to blow some air in to it.

Oh my god

That whole flag thing has been DEBUNKED TO DEATH

Give it up.

I bet you're one of those people that believes the earth is flat, only 10,000 years old and is the center of the universe.

My god this is hilarious !!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

20 miles?

Wow! You're funnier today then yesterday

OK let's try this:
Take a friend out to the desert with 2 walkie talkies:
Find a semi-rocky area
Walk a mile away from your friend
Find yourself a semi-obscure but slightly interesting rock
describe to your friend where to the rock is and ask him to go find it
Now keep in mind your friend has a limited time to find the rock (to mimic the air supply).

Now do the same experiment but use a pedometer and compass. If you're a real boy, you should see how using the additional equipment is easier then not.

I am using this as an analogy ONLY. I am not, in any way, suggesting the astronauts used a pedometer and compass.
Again, this is only an analogy showing that it's easier to find an obscure object with more equipment then someones mouth and eyes.

You said pepsi78 is ridiculous, but you are incredibly much more ridiculous.

You invented Treasure Hunt On The Moon Challenge (THOTMC).

Fantastic game: you describe a thing and the others must find it using Moon buggy.

But, let's come back to the brilliant Boeing engineers and their astonishing DGD (Directional Gyro Device).

(Final cost of 4 Moon Buggys: 38 million USD of 1970)

en.wikipedia.org...

An operational constraint on the use of the LRV was that the astronauts must be able to walk back to the LM if the LRV were to fail at any time during the EVA. Thus, the traverses were limited in the distance they could go at the start and at any time later in the EVA. Therefore, they went to the furthest point away from the LM and worked their way back to it so that, as the life support consumables were depleted, their remaining walk back distance was equally diminished.

How could astronauts walk back to the LM without DGD (Directional Gyro Device)?

Looking at tracks like I said?

Yes?

And then what would be the use of DIRECTIONAL GYRO DEVICE?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

How could astronauts walk back to the LM without DGD (Directional Gyro Device)?

Looking at tracks like I said?

Yes?

And then what would be the use of DIRECTIONAL GYRO DEVICE?

Oh my god you're great
) Funny as can be
)

OK so what if the tracks got obscured for some reason? Or they ended up going in a bunch of different directions so the tracks would get confused? COME ON
)

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

No...The explanation I gave you was regarding some video that I saw that showed the flag vibrating in a strange way. That IS due to the fact that certain oscillations will dampen move slowly on the moon due to the 1/6 gravity.

As I said in my post, I have no idea if that flag is flapping -- it's a still picture...I can't tell whether its flapping or not.

If your talking about the fact the the flag is erect, that's because (agin as I mentioned in my post) there is a horizontal rod across the top of the flag holding it in place. The rod holds the flag erect so it can be seen. Without the rod, the flag would just hang there because there is no wind.

You have yet to cite any proof of a Moon Hoax that has not been debunked already. Your so called proof is non-existant. Please look at these websites if you get a chance. They provide very staightforward answers to most Moon Hoax Theorists questions:

www.braeunig.us...
and
www.apollo-hoax.me.uk...

There are also many other similar sites. I hope these help.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join